First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
!!!!!!!!!!!!!DETENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Student
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08

MOST LIKLY YOU GOT IN TROUBLE FOR SUMTHING U PROBABLY DIDNT DO BUT WILL EVENTUALLLY CONFESS TO....I HAVE BEEN THERE LOL~~~
Posted 8/2/08
T-T im not a bad girl D:!!! -im just visiting by! dun put me in the cellars plz!! - :O
Creator
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
HEY! ppl i hope u dont go to the detention room because u will meet ur doom there hehe *evil laugh* opps sry
Posted 8/4/08
o________o!!! *scary head master, with the evil laugh*!!
Teacher
5620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
uhm.. principle.. shouldnt you take care or the student instead of scare them?
Creator
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

SummerGirl4ever wrote:

uhm.. principle.. shouldnt you take care or the student instead of scare them?


heh.. sry about that
Student
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yes i know my pro...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

AtomicLuv wrote:

o________o!!! *scary head master, with the evil laugh*!!


rofl
Posted 8/6/08

kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:

o________o!!! *scary head master, with the evil laugh*!!


rofl


okay then. can I help punish bad kids. *takes out snipeing rifle* *picks random student with eyes closed* YOU. yes you. *points to you*.i'll count to 2.
Student
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yes i know my pro...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:

o________o!!! *scary head master, with the evil laugh*!!


rofl


okay then. can I help punish bad kids. *takes out snipeing rifle* *picks random student with eyes closed* YOU. yes you. *points to you*.i'll count to 2.


*runs around in circles* AHH
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08

kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:

o________o!!! *scary head master, with the evil laugh*!!


rofl


okay then. can I help punish bad kids. *takes out snipeing rifle* *picks random student with eyes closed* YOU. yes you. *points to you*.i'll count to 2.


*runs around in circles* AHH


if you love this course please remember to sign up for gun training.
I amras shepperd the teacher.


okay back to fun time. which is after nap time.
*shoots randomly to scare you* Muhahaha.
Student
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yes i know my pro...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:

o________o!!! *scary head master, with the evil laugh*!!


rofl


okay then. can I help punish bad kids. *takes out snipeing rifle* *picks random student with eyes closed* YOU. yes you. *points to you*.i'll count to 2.


*runs around in circles* AHH


if you love this course please remember to sign up for gun training.
I amras shepperd the teacher.


okay back to fun time. which is after nap time.
*shoots randomly to scare you* Muhahaha.


*still running around in circles*

Posted 8/6/08

kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:


AtomicLuv wrote:

o________o!!! *scary head master, with the evil laugh*!!


rofl


okay then. can I help punish bad kids. *takes out snipeing rifle* *picks random student with eyes closed* YOU. yes you. *points to you*.i'll count to 2.


*runs around in circles* AHH


if you love this course please remember to sign up for gun training.
I amras shepperd the teacher.


okay back to fun time. which is after nap time.
*shoots randomly to scare you* Muhahaha.


*still running around in circles*



*shoots you in the foot* good thing I'm useing BB bullets right?
Student
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yes i know my pro...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08



what is bb
Posted 8/6/08

kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:




what is bb


okay paintballs. there completly harmless. for real bullets you have to join my class.
Posted 8/6/08

kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:




what is bb


okay okay. *changes to real bullets* can you run some more.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.