First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Will Louise Properly tell Saito she loves him to his face this season or will there be more panty shots and whippings th
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08

Blackfate wrote:

kay' here's the laydown Saito already confessed his love for Louise...So Make another thread titled "Will Louise Properly tell Saito she loves him to his face this season or will there be more panty shots and whippings then usual?"


I have made one....lol....^_^
Here it is.... : P

Credits to Blackfate for bringing up this obvious thing instead of the thread asking whether Saito has confessed his love or for Louise but the other way around!!!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-263990/while-saito-confess-his-love-to-louise-in-this-season.html

Will Louise Properly tell Saito she loves him to his face this season or will there be more panty shots and whippings then usual?







Member
5210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where dreams come...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
I'm not sure.... If they plan on having another season after this then maybe but if this is the last then i think definantly.
Member
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Seeing how louise is, i think she'll end up seducing saito even before confessing her love to him...
Nah, i think the usual serving of those whippings would be the norm just like how they ended Zero no Tsukaima 1 and 2..
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United States
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
lol, I dunno whether to feel ashamed, proud, or just begin laughin my freakin --- off =D
Posted 7/29/08

Blackfate wrote:

lol, I dunno whether to feel ashamed, proud, or just begin laughin my freakin --- off =D


Choose whatever feelings you would like to exhibit...be it ashamed, proud or plain old laughing....lol....
Louise really do need to say it "I love you" plain and loud to all of us....It's been two season olredi....lol...

Posted 7/29/08
so she is a tsundere character if she does that she loses her character asnd the anime most likely will end beside in season two when she asked saito to make that promise thing with her it was like confessing wasnt it
Member
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08
There will most likely be more panty shots and whipping level 3! It's just the anime, tsundere and ecchi.
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 8/29/15
I made this thread because there is somebody out there who thinks Saito hasn't confessed yet....lol....He has!!
Saito or Seista is not the guilty party....Both of them have confessed their love....Saito confessed his love for her and Seista confessed hers for him, Saito....It takes a lot of courage to confess, so credit to both of them...

Lot of people tend to think Seista is a "bitch" for interfering with their so "called relationship"....and Saito for being so indecisive....The real 'bitch" should be Louise as she have not done much to keep Saito from straying too much....(Deflinger seems to be giving out most of the idea to her to keep Saito from straying...though it always ends up miserably....)

Louise doesn't muster her courage to say to him her true feelings...therefore Seista feels that Louise doesn't love him as much as she does...and feels their love is "very shaky" and thus thinks she has a chance....

It is just unfair that Louise gets all the love from Saito without working hard for it...while Seista has to work so hard to get his attention....
Louise is actually lucky to have a kind of guy who can put up her 'behavior" and yet she doesn't realized it...Louise doesn't thinks that way. ..
She said that it good that a familiar confesses their loyalty to their master. She just doesn't want to fall in love so she still doesn't ACCEPT it as love...

Back to anime reasoning....
True....a tsundere will always stay true to its roots...
Or else the anime would end...and we never want it to end....
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08
Her confessing love not gona happen >.> Saito gettin suduced by that fereta chick and gettin caught by louise in bed with her mite happen Saito gettin hit harder than ever before, will happen no matter what xD but at least he sleepin in the same bad as her lucky lucky >.< lmfao what if he goes up her nite dress while they both sleeping?? she doesnt wear panties. . . That is the real question everyone should ask "What will louise do if Saito makes a move !?!?!?"
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08

spartan115 wrote:

Her confessing love not gona happen >.> Saito gettin suduced by that fereta chick and gettin caught by louise in bed with her mite happen Saito gettin hit harder than ever before, will happen no matter what xD but at least he sleepin in the same bad as her lucky lucky >.< lmfao what if he goes up her nite dress while they both sleeping?? she doesnt wear panties. . . That is the real question everyone should ask "What will louise do if Saito makes a move !?!?!?"


In the first season, Louise said to Saito that he cannot make a move on her...but she will close her eyes for a minute or two if he ever does...lmao....
Unfortunely she was under the influence of the "love potion"...and Saito didn't take opportunity of that....lol....
That was like a golden opportunity to do it with her because it is just so damn hard to get her to bed....

So, it would be interesting...to see what will Louise do if Saito makes his move on her when she is her true self...lmao....though i think she will let him do it only to blast him through the roof halfway through the "procedure"
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brampton, Ontario...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
That's making me wonder if she does. Will that be the end??
2891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heaven
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

sasukesrg wrote:

I made this thread because there is somebody out there who thinks Saito hasn't confessed yet....lol....He has!!
Saito or Seista is not the guilty party....Both of them have confessed their love....Saito confessed his love for her and Seista confessed hers for him, Saito....It takes a lot of courage to confess, so credit to both of them...

Lot of people tend to think Seista is a "bitch" for interfering with their so "called relationship"....and Saito for being so indecisive....The real 'bitch" should be Louise as she have not done much to keep Saito from straying too much....(Deflinger seems to be giving out most of the idea to her to keep Saito from straying...though it always ends up miserably....)

Louise doesn't muster her courage to say to him her true feelings...therefore Seista feels that Louise doesn't love him as much as she does...and feels their love is "very shaky" and thus thinks she has a chance....

It is just unfair that Louise gets all the love from Saito without working hard for it...while Seista has to work so hard to get his attention....
Louise is actually lucky to have a kind of guy who can put up her 'behavior" and yet she doesn't realized it...Louise doesn't thinks that way. ..
She said that it good that a familiar confesses their loyalty to their master. She just doesn't want to fall in love so she still doesn't ACCEPT it as love...

Back to anime reasoning....
True....a tsundere will always stay true to its roots...
Or else the anime would end...and we never want it to end....


yea im questioning myself why ppl called seista a 'bitch' for wanting to be next to saito, cuz this is just like a regular love triangle thingy. and seista havent really done anything wrong she is just doing her part in the love triangle. and i do agree with ur point of view to think that the real 'bitch' is louise, i dont care if louise is one of the main charater in ZnT she doesnt accept that she loves saito yet keeping him to herself.
Member
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Anyone remember the love potion from Season 1? I hope something like that happens but voluntarily from Louise. Who agrees?
Member
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
EH? why did this post just replace my avatar with that crunchyland one?
Member
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
ya i agree that if she does confess to Saito then i think the show would either end this or the next season. so idk if she flat out will yet if they really want to cover all the novels. But i do feel that Deflinger is try to put Saito and louise together which makes me think that in the past either Founder (idk the name i forgot) and Gandaifr (idk how to spell that either) was a girl and they had a relationship. So all and all it will happen eventually so if not this season the probobly the next.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.