First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Will Louise Properly tell Saito she loves him to his face this season or will there be more panty shots and whippings th
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
since this anime is like a love comedy story... nahhh louise would just whipp and beat the crap out of saito in the last episode, [just like in the previous seasons] if she did then it would be the end of this whole series XD
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08

Skuishie wrote:

EH? why did this post just replace my avatar with that crunchyland one?


Your avatar really looks like Konata from Lucky Star.....Should you be proud of showing your avatar...l?
Why change back....lol...
Posted 7/29/08

wheelslax1213 wrote:

ya i agree that if she does confess to Saito then i think the show would either end this or the next season. so idk if she flat out will yet if they really want to cover all the novels. But i do feel that Deflinger is try to put Saito and louise together which makes me think that in the past either Founder (idk the name i forgot) and Gandaifr (idk how to spell that either) was a girl and they had a relationship. So all and all it will happen eventually so if not this season the probobly the next.



I doubt they had a relationship because Derfringer said in season 1 "A Familier as the Master's dance partner, that has never happened before" Blah blah whatever that pretty much what he said xD

If you ask me I think Gandolfr loved his Master and wanted a relationship (If his master was a girl) but she was already married or soemthin!? could be possible hmmm. ... or maybe because he was just a familier then maybe they did like eachother but it was forbidden love like between the Queen and the Prince of Whales. . .. what a sad ending to that ='(
Member
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Yes I do respect konata, and I did try to replicate Konata with that avatar, but I'd much rather have my "regular" avatar back. I agree with spartan115 that this kind of relationship has never happened before, but doesn't shefield and her master share a similar relationship? I think that the gandalfr and void user were meant to be together, and that marriage is certainly a viable option, as they are supposed to be together always. If Louise married some random guy later in this season... I'll be very very very sad, confused, angry and betrayed
Member
1255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

Skuishie wrote:

Yes I do respect konata, and I did try to replicate Konata with that avatar, but I'd much rather have my "regular" avatar back. I agree with spartan115 that this kind of relationship has never happened before, but doesn't shefield and her master share a similar relationship? I think that the gandalfr and void user were meant to be together, and that marriage is certainly a viable option, as they are supposed to be together always. If Louise married some random guy later in this season... I'll be very very very sad, confused, angry and betrayed


I thought Saito and Louise were already married? Unless it didn't count because she fell asleep before it was finished? Who knows.
Member
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
That was an impromptu marriage, and there was no priest/guy holding a bible and they didn't transfer rings.. or kiss.. or anything that's supposed to happen during a real marriage soooooo I don't think they're actually married yet. I hope that they get married in this season, since that would be a great ending.
Member
181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

spartan115 wrote:


wheelslax1213 wrote:

ya i agree that if she does confess to Saito then i think the show would either end this or the next season. so idk if she flat out will yet if they really want to cover all the novels. But i do feel that Deflinger is try to put Saito and louise together which makes me think that in the past either Founder (idk the name i forgot) and Gandaifr (idk how to spell that either) was a girl and they had a relationship. So all and all it will happen eventually so if not this season the probobly the next.



I doubt they had a relationship because Derfringer said in season 1 "A Familier as the Master's dance partner, that has never happened before" Blah blah whatever that pretty much what he said xD

If you ask me I think Gandolfr loved his Master and wanted a relationship (If his master was a girl) but she was already married or soemthin!? could be possible hmmm. ... or maybe because he was just a familier then maybe they did like eachother but it was forbidden love like between the Queen and the Prince of Whales. . .. what a sad ending to that ='(


good point....... in the novels he can bairly remember nething so mabie he forets specifics but kinda feels like they should be toghether because it seems right to him cause it happened before.... but i really don't know but it would make to me it would make sence if in the end they say that this was a repete thing from the fonder and Gandolfr
Member
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Penns Woods in th...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
If louise just came out and said it there would prolly be no more hilarous whippins and panty shots so it prolly wont happen till towards the end
Member
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hogwarts/Forks!:]
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

spartan115 wrote:

Her confessing love not gona happen >.> Saito gettin suduced by that fereta chick and gettin caught by louise in bed with her mite happen Saito gettin hit harder than ever before, will happen no matter what xD but at least he sleepin in the same bad as her lucky lucky >.< lmfao what if he goes up her nite dress while they both sleeping?? she doesnt wear panties. . . That is the real question everyone should ask "What will louise do if Saito makes a move !?!?!?"


Hahaha thats a good question!
Now you have me thinking about that!
Louise would probably beat the crap out of Saito knowing how she usually reacts!

Posted 7/30/08

damnyouall wrote:

If louise just came out and said it there would prolly be no more hilarous whippins and panty shots so it prolly wont happen till towards the end


LMFAO yes for an odd reason i disagree first off Panties are always showin in this anime second... saito still a honry little punk who enjoys big breasts and cute panties >.< so It not like he would stop lookin under girls skirts when they fly up or fond over big boobs >.>

this was proven sometime ins econd season i think when he got the weird glasses xD
Member
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / BeHiNd YoU!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

spartan115 wrote:


LMFAO yes for an odd reason i disagree first off Panties are always showin in this anime second... saito still a honry little punk who enjoys big breasts and cute panties >.< so It not like he would stop lookin under girls skirts when they fly up or fond over big boobs >.>

this was proven sometime ins econd season i think when he got the weird glasses xD


yh but what 14/15/16/17 year old boy doesn't

Member
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / earth
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
what only boys are allowed to do that bummer what about men, i guess that mean im no longer allowed to perve
Member
2223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Its easy, Either Both or...
the theory or something is easy, Zero No Tsukaima Season 3=3 seasons of ZnT, 3 seasons x normal servings of panty shots and whippings=
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Texas, United States
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

QuietLight wrote:

what only boys are allowed to do that bummer what about men, i guess that mean im no longer allowed to perve


Don't worry plenty of men are perverts...look at the number of Michael Jackson impersonators out there...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.