First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Where 2 Watch Mt Girl?
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mauritius
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

twong_2007 wrote:


Thalyah wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


Thalyah wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


Thalyah wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


Thalyah wrote:

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! T_T
all these sites don't work for me either (and its really weird coz my winamp is a top one) and veoh has been blocked in my country.... i really really really wanna watch this drama (coz lee jun gi is too cute)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
onegaishimasu..


see my latest post.

what country are you in?? that veoh's blocked?

well, i guess, it doesn't matter. as long as immeem is not blocked and youkou.com.
you'll probably do fine with the link i gave. sorry that its fragmented..hard to find one that wasnt..

have fun watching~~ C:


T_T thanks a lot for your help.
i'm still waiting for the imeem video to load, i hope it'll work...
as for veoh... i know it s*cks... in fact veoh has been blocked in many small countries like mine because they want "to redirect their resources", my foot...
well i think its working!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
you saved my life. XD


all good. glad it helped you^^
i also found another site. requires winamp but works well. all episodes one file buffer, save/open.
best thing? subtitles!
decided to try it out when i couldn't find my name is kim smasoon anywhere else...
luc-ky! XDD

lol, ''redirect their sources' my foot.' haha

saved you life? lol, not that extreme i don't think. otherwise..
you owe me your life~ C;


yeah ok not my life, but still i've been dying to watch this...
could you tell me the site with winamp? i've already tried two of those and they didn't work, but who knows?
well, in the end, the episodes load only half each time and then it stops... looks like i'm gonna watch only the My of My Girl... ok lame joke..


lol. (i didn't get it. but i feel dumb yeah haha^^)

aww your poor thing! winamp doesn't work? well i dunno if it'll work with this site but try anyway^^
http://aznv.tv/en/
go click drama then pg..18 i think it was~ can't remeber too lazy ><
or have you already been to this site?

..oh yea. that. it's in two parts remember?
and like i said the youkou.com player doesnt work on internet explorer..so annoying ><


yeah, sometimes i talk such nonsense i don't even know if i understand myself...
guess what, now its only the youku videos that are working, and not the imeem ones! i'm so lucky...
yeah i went to that one...
still thanks...


thought so..oh well...
perhaps try load both?
dunno..shame mysoju no longer has mygirl huh...
grr

well..you could try download it from silentregrets or some other site..
sorry that i can't help much >x<

nah, you don't talk nonsense..it's just i'm rather slow to getting stuff.
everytime someone tells a joke i just watch as they burst into laughter bout something i dunno
and of course seeing me so confused somehow makes them laugh even more
of course they don't me that..it's what i suspect :D

..of course there are times i pretend to know and laugh.
..somehow i always manage to overdo it..and then they laugh again haha^^
..yeah~i have little to none/weird sense of humour heh

..hang on. which browser/s are you using..and which one have you got?




ho!!!! i got teh aznv to work!! though the buffering is weird and it keeps restarting everytime... but i think that if i'm patient it'll be okay...

lol i'm sometimes like that too, its frustrating when people realise if you're faking or not...
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mauritius
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
TT_TT ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!! ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in the end i can't even watch half of the episodes because the videos always stop buffering and restart each time!!!
and my mother still don't let me too much on the pc...
i'm soooooooo doomed when it concerns drama...
oh god.... why me..?

P.S: i'm sorry i'm complaining so much, i know it must be annoying
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:

thank u thank u!!


wait, who's the thank you for??


well... i guess the ppl above that gave me websites to go on to watch it


lol, everyboy's confused.
so tell me which other links worked/links you were thanking.
cuz i might find someother seires im looking for on there too.....

^^



Lol... well they deleted some eps on veoh sadly D':
but www.dramafreak.tv works kind of... well that's where i watched ep 1... and i'm currently on that only cuz been busy
but the four parts doesn't work so u have to watch the one with two parts only
there are lots of dramas there so u can watch other series there



Lol...

wow..more than just one link/s? cool!
that was a site i didn't kniow.however DID you find it?

nah i finished my girl already
but wanted to find some other dramas to watch
stuck to watch some now

i've seen most of the well known/liked ones
and some less known/liked

and..
this might ne surprising to some..
but i never finished watching full house
i found it extremeely dragging..
that was like..half a year ago
maybe it was because i wasn't really used to kdramas then
perhaps if i try agina, it'll be suddenly very appealing
but for now nah..
sorry for those who liked it
i just...have wierd taste i guess..

but for now, all i want to do is to watch and watch ><
yup, i need to get a life haha
..don't worry i actually got one. school's on monday afterall...
even so for now--i guess i'm a drama-addict...^^


Lol.... i've nvr watched full house either...
i dunno why... but i guess i'll watch it later... much later... maybe nxt year
well so yeah enjoy watching some dramas


thanks!
you too^^

lol aren't you indecisive..
later..much later..or maybe next year..
same with me i guess^^

happy drama watching to you too~
gotta search for some though..
but that's ok..
plenty of time soon enough.
school's almost over yaya!

1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

Thalyah wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


Thalyah wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


Thalyah wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


Thalyah wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


Thalyah wrote:

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! T_T
all these sites don't work for me either (and its really weird coz my winamp is a top one) and veoh has been blocked in my country.... i really really really wanna watch this drama (coz lee jun gi is too cute)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
onegaishimasu..


see my latest post.

what country are you in?? that veoh's blocked?

well, i guess, it doesn't matter. as long as immeem is not blocked and youkou.com.
you'll probably do fine with the link i gave. sorry that its fragmented..hard to find one that wasnt..

have fun watching~~ C:


T_T thanks a lot for your help.
i'm still waiting for the imeem video to load, i hope it'll work...
as for veoh... i know it s*cks... in fact veoh has been blocked in many small countries like mine because they want "to redirect their resources", my foot...
well i think its working!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
you saved my life. XD


all good. glad it helped you^^
i also found another site. requires winamp but works well. all episodes one file buffer, save/open.
best thing? subtitles!
decided to try it out when i couldn't find my name is kim smasoon anywhere else...
luc-ky! XDD

lol, ''redirect their sources' my foot.' haha

saved you life? lol, not that extreme i don't think. otherwise..
you owe me your life~ C;


yeah ok not my life, but still i've been dying to watch this...
could you tell me the site with winamp? i've already tried two of those and they didn't work, but who knows?
well, in the end, the episodes load only half each time and then it stops... looks like i'm gonna watch only the My of My Girl... ok lame joke..


lol. (i didn't get it. but i feel dumb yeah haha^^)

aww your poor thing! winamp doesn't work? well i dunno if it'll work with this site but try anyway^^
http://aznv.tv/en/
go click drama then pg..18 i think it was~ can't remeber too lazy ><
or have you already been to this site?

..oh yea. that. it's in two parts remember?
and like i said the youkou.com player doesnt work on internet explorer..so annoying ><


yeah, sometimes i talk such nonsense i don't even know if i understand myself...
guess what, now its only the youku videos that are working, and not the imeem ones! i'm so lucky...
yeah i went to that one...
still thanks...


thought so..oh well...
perhaps try load both?
dunno..shame mysoju no longer has mygirl huh...
grr

well..you could try download it from silentregrets or some other site..
sorry that i can't help much >x<

nah, you don't talk nonsense..it's just i'm rather slow to getting stuff.
everytime someone tells a joke i just watch as they burst into laughter bout something i dunno
and of course seeing me so confused somehow makes them laugh even more
of course they don't me that..it's what i suspect :D

..of course there are times i pretend to know and laugh.
..somehow i always manage to overdo it..and then they laugh again haha^^
..yeah~i have little to none/weird sense of humour heh

..hang on. which browser/s are you using..and which one have you got?




ho!!!! i got teh aznv to work!! though the buffering is weird and it keeps restarting everytime... but i think that if i'm patient it'll be okay...

lol i'm sometimes like that too, its frustrating when people realise if you're faking or not...




TT_TT ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!! ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in the end i can't even watch half of the episodes because the videos always stop buffering and restart each time!!!
and my mother still don't let me too much on the pc...
i'm soooooooo doomed when it concerns drama...
oh god.... why me..?

P.S: i'm sorry i'm complaining so much, i know it must be annoying



you could try finding where you could download it
then download and watch it

it's ok^^
if worst comes to worst.
i could download them for you and send to you..

lol, you really do have rather rottten luck don't you?
i do too, but sooner or later, i find what i'm looking for..

just which windows program/internet browser/media player do you use??

well lessee..um, try loading just one. when it starts playing,
pause it and wait for it to load
suggest you minimize the window and do something else while you're at it
mine is to load youtube asian music videos
in particular funny ones
so that you don't feel so annoyed/lighten the mood

sorry^^ i freally don't help much huh?
well, im trying
and hopefully--no i'm sure! we'll get there eventually^^

lol yep..
then i just feel even more like a fool haha^^
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mauritius
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
hey why are you apologizing?? its not your fault if i have that bad a luck and my pc freaking can't get me what i want right? rather i should be apologizing for creating this much trouble for you.
well i use opera, but i have mozilla firefox too, so when i need it i use it.
lol, its exactly when i pause the video, minimize the whole thing and wait that it goes restarting. i tried letting it play as it buffers too, and though it went further in the episode, it still restarted later... XD
btw, it seems azn tv doesn't work right now, is it just me?
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
I think http://www.media6.site88.net or should I say http://www.media6.co.cc works great...

Be sure to download the latest winamp... When you finished installed winamp, download the playlist in the site.. It has .m3u extension... download the .m3u file and open it in winamp... And there you go.. a .nsv file will appear in your winamp playlist...

nsv = NullSoft Video..
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mauritius
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
guess what?? i found a way to watch the winamp episodes even if they restart!! i have to be a little patient, but that's just a detail coz i'm used to waiting... ah i'm so excited!!!
thanks again for all the help everyone!!!
19634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my house..
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:

thank u thank u!!


wait, who's the thank you for??


well... i guess the ppl above that gave me websites to go on to watch it


lol, everyboy's confused.
so tell me which other links worked/links you were thanking.
cuz i might find someother seires im looking for on there too.....

^^



Lol... well they deleted some eps on veoh sadly D':
but www.dramafreak.tv works kind of... well that's where i watched ep 1... and i'm currently on that only cuz been busy
but the four parts doesn't work so u have to watch the one with two parts only
there are lots of dramas there so u can watch other series there



Lol...

wow..more than just one link/s? cool!
that was a site i didn't kniow.however DID you find it?

nah i finished my girl already
but wanted to find some other dramas to watch
stuck to watch some now

i've seen most of the well known/liked ones
and some less known/liked

and..
this might ne surprising to some..
but i never finished watching full house
i found it extremeely dragging..
that was like..half a year ago
maybe it was because i wasn't really used to kdramas then
perhaps if i try agina, it'll be suddenly very appealing
but for now nah..
sorry for those who liked it
i just...have wierd taste i guess..

but for now, all i want to do is to watch and watch ><
yup, i need to get a life haha
..don't worry i actually got one. school's on monday afterall...
even so for now--i guess i'm a drama-addict...^^


Lol.... i've nvr watched full house either...
i dunno why... but i guess i'll watch it later... much later... maybe nxt year
well so yeah enjoy watching some dramas


thanks!
you too^^

lol aren't you indecisive..
later..much later..or maybe next year..
same with me i guess^^

happy drama watching to you too~
gotta search for some though..
but that's ok..
plenty of time soon enough.
school's almost over yaya!



ur skul is almost over? lucky! my skul just started!
Member
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
http://www.dramacrazy.net/v/korean-drama/my-girl/
all working. I love that site
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

Thalyah wrote:

hey why are you apologizing?? its not your fault if i have that bad a luck and my pc freaking can't get me what i want right? rather i should be apologizing for creating this much trouble for you.
well i use opera, but i have mozilla firefox too, so when i need it i use it.
lol, its exactly when i pause the video, minimize the whole thing and wait that it goes restarting. i tried letting it play as it buffers too, and though it went further in the episode, it still restarted later... XD
btw, it seems azn tv doesn't work right now, is it just me?





ertaboy356b wrote:

I think http://www.media6.site88.net or should I say http://www.media6.co.cc works great...

Be sure to download the latest winamp... When you finished installed winamp, download the playlist in the site.. It has .m3u extension... download the .m3u file and open it in winamp... And there you go.. a .nsv file will appear in your winamp playlist...

nsv = NullSoft Video..





cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:

thank u thank u!!


wait, who's the thank you for??


well... i guess the ppl above that gave me websites to go on to watch it


lol, everyboy's confused.
so tell me which other links worked/links you were thanking.
cuz i might find someother seires im looking for on there too.....

^^



Lol... well they deleted some eps on veoh sadly D':
but www.dramafreak.tv works kind of... well that's where i watched ep 1... and i'm currently on that only cuz been busy
but the four parts doesn't work so u have to watch the one with two parts only
there are lots of dramas there so u can watch other series there



Lol...

wow..more than just one link/s? cool!
that was a site i didn't kniow.however DID you find it?

nah i finished my girl already
but wanted to find some other dramas to watch
stuck to watch some now

i've seen most of the well known/liked ones
and some less known/liked

and..
this might ne surprising to some..
but i never finished watching full house
i found it extremeely dragging..
that was like..half a year ago
maybe it was because i wasn't really used to kdramas then
perhaps if i try agina, it'll be suddenly very appealing
but for now nah..
sorry for those who liked it
i just...have wierd taste i guess..

but for now, all i want to do is to watch and watch ><
yup, i need to get a life haha
..don't worry i actually got one. school's on monday afterall...
even so for now--i guess i'm a drama-addict...^^


Lol.... i've nvr watched full house either...
i dunno why... but i guess i'll watch it later... much later... maybe nxt year
well so yeah enjoy watching some dramas


thanks!
you too^^

lol aren't you indecisive..
later..much later..or maybe next year..
same with me i guess^^

happy drama watching to you too~
gotta search for some though..
but that's ok..
plenty of time soon enough.
school's almost over yaya!



ur skul is almost over? lucky! my skul just started!





yamapimylover wrote:

http://www.dramacrazy.net/v/korean-drama/my-girl/
all working. I love that site


honto~ arigato gozaimasu minna-san^^

Thalyah>> no, no trouble at all^^. if i am not to aologise for 'nothing' then you don't have to either^^..or rather..you cant~ XD
well i dunno about opera. i use firefox and internet explorer, and once or twice chrome..will wait till that gets off beta..really annoying to use at the momment..
did you let it start loading before you minimize? ..oh yay! you got it working~somewhat..good luck to you^^and happy watching. if you start to really like the female lead i recommend you go watch hello miss, that hasnt got a real good plot or anything but its hella funny.
its one of those dramas that i just start liking by the first episode..really silly and downright ridiculous but will keep you laughing, most people i know loved it. ..ok i stop ranting now. ..no, actually one more rant..
first thing i noticed and was annoyed slightly by was that both male leads had really BIG lips..but oh well, i learnt to love their characters so that's all good^^
this time really no more rants~

..wait. asnv doesn't work!? noooo DXX
oh wait..im not using it right now^^


ertaboy356b>> thank you for the new site~
although i having a bita trouble with the loading..really HATE computer lag..
btw..what is nullsoft vid?

>> cardcaptorgirl yup! my school's almost over. its about..2 more weeks?
that means my time is running out.oh well^^
happy soon-to-be-here-christmas to you!! C:
oh you poor thing. school just started?? what is it there, january??..oh wait school starts in february doesn't it?.
..now i confused... *rubs head*

yamapimylover>> again, thank you^^..think that site has some dramas i was looking for..
though there are some ANCIENT ones that i'm looking for.. and Still haven't found >< nuuu
that really annoying feeling, where you can't find somethiing..and then you really really wanna watch it..
^^

2824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in my w...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

CrispyCrispy wrote:

You can watch in www.dramafreak.tv

i am watching there..



do u have 2 pay if u watch any movie??

19634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my house..
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08

cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:

thank u thank u!!


wait, who's the thank you for??


well... i guess the ppl above that gave me websites to go on to watch it


lol, everyboy's confused.
so tell me which other links worked/links you were thanking.
cuz i might find someother seires im looking for on there too.....

^^



Lol... well they deleted some eps on veoh sadly D':
but www.dramafreak.tv works kind of... well that's where i watched ep 1... and i'm currently on that only cuz been busy
but the four parts doesn't work so u have to watch the one with two parts only
there are lots of dramas there so u can watch other series there



Lol...

wow..more than just one link/s? cool!
that was a site i didn't kniow.however DID you find it?

nah i finished my girl already
but wanted to find some other dramas to watch
stuck to watch some now

i've seen most of the well known/liked ones
and some less known/liked

and..
this might ne surprising to some..
but i never finished watching full house
i found it extremeely dragging..
that was like..half a year ago
maybe it was because i wasn't really used to kdramas then
perhaps if i try agina, it'll be suddenly very appealing
but for now nah..
sorry for those who liked it
i just...have wierd taste i guess..

but for now, all i want to do is to watch and watch ><
yup, i need to get a life haha
..don't worry i actually got one. school's on monday afterall...
even so for now--i guess i'm a drama-addict...^^


Lol.... i've nvr watched full house either...
i dunno why... but i guess i'll watch it later... much later... maybe nxt year
well so yeah enjoy watching some dramas


thanks!
you too^^

lol aren't you indecisive..
later..much later..or maybe next year..
same with me i guess^^

happy drama watching to you too~
gotta search for some though..
but that's ok..
plenty of time soon enough.
school's almost over yaya!

ur skul is almost over? lucky! my skul just started!


>> cardcaptorgirl yup! my school's almost over. its about..2 more weeks?
that means my time is running out.oh well^^
happy soon-to-be-here-christmas to you!! C:
oh you poor thing. school just started?? what is it there, january??..oh wait school starts in february doesn't it?.
..now i confused... *rubs head*
^^


actually it's Sept here... and skul here where i am starts on September and ends in June... sadly



1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

cardcaptorgirl wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


twong_2007 wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:


cardcaptorgirl wrote:

thank u thank u!!


wait, who's the thank you for??


well... i guess the ppl above that gave me websites to go on to watch it


lol, everyboy's confused.
so tell me which other links worked/links you were thanking.
cuz i might find someother seires im looking for on there too.....

^^



Lol... well they deleted some eps on veoh sadly D':
but www.dramafreak.tv works kind of... well that's where i watched ep 1... and i'm currently on that only cuz been busy
but the four parts doesn't work so u have to watch the one with two parts only
there are lots of dramas there so u can watch other series there



Lol...

wow..more than just one link/s? cool!
that was a site i didn't kniow.however DID you find it?

nah i finished my girl already
but wanted to find some other dramas to watch
stuck to watch some now

i've seen most of the well known/liked ones
and some less known/liked

and..
this might ne surprising to some..
but i never finished watching full house
i found it extremeely dragging..
that was like..half a year ago
maybe it was because i wasn't really used to kdramas then
perhaps if i try agina, it'll be suddenly very appealing
but for now nah..
sorry for those who liked it
i just...have wierd taste i guess..

but for now, all i want to do is to watch and watch ><
yup, i need to get a life haha
..don't worry i actually got one. school's on monday afterall...
even so for now--i guess i'm a drama-addict...^^


Lol.... i've nvr watched full house either...
i dunno why... but i guess i'll watch it later... much later... maybe nxt year
well so yeah enjoy watching some dramas


thanks!
you too^^

lol aren't you indecisive..
later..much later..or maybe next year..
same with me i guess^^

happy drama watching to you too~
gotta search for some though..
but that's ok..
plenty of time soon enough.
school's almost over yaya!

ur skul is almost over? lucky! my skul just started!


>> cardcaptorgirl yup! my school's almost over. its about..2 more weeks?
that means my time is running out.oh well^^
happy soon-to-be-here-christmas to you!! C:
oh you poor thing. school just started?? what is it there, january??..oh wait school starts in february doesn't it?.
..now i confused... *rubs head*
^^


actually it's Sept here... and skul here where i am starts on September and ends in June... sadly





eh!?
it's september here too.
but ..
dont think i ever heard of school starting in sep and ending in june...
where DO you live?
..or have you already told me but me being me, forgot again?
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mauritius
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
nope its ok, it worked the day after XD
well in fact i like the lead actor better than the lead actress XD
well yeah i start the loading before minimizing, shouldn't i?
lol ok then
and thanks again
Member
960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
http://aznv.tv/en/drama/p.iD-MTAy/

Hafta download winamp :)

MY GIRL FTW !
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.