First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who wants to be a mod?
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
This is only unlocked for a certain member!Please do not use!
Customer
5251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
tnx 4 opening it up 4 me!!!! i hope this is okay....
membership card:


banner:


avi:


some of these i had to make just right now...so they won't be that good...but i hope they're okay!!!!
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

anime4lov wrote:

tnx 4 opening it up 4 me!!!! i hope this is okay....
membership card:


banner:


avi:


some of these i had to make just right now...so they won't be that good...but i hope they're okay!!!!


thanx for the application! They're great! did you really just make them now!?!?? sorry i forgot to check up on this forum and i'm 3 days late! but i think you're work is great! i'm just gunna talk to Sakuno_cute the creator about this!

Posted 8/22/08
Okay I read the message and i wanna be a mod!!here are the 3 jobs you said!!:

Membership card:

Banner:

And Avatars:
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
uumm..this r the aviis u said we had to make..uum..i'll work on the membership card 2morrow :P

for the group[it sucks:P]
something went wrong but i didn't have time to fix it



for ya[this one is better] kinda simple

Posted 8/22/08
Heres the avii that U was suppose to make!!
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

aj1225 wrote:

Okay I read the message and i wanna be a mod!!here are the 3 jobs you said!!:

Membership card:

Banner:

And Avatars:

this forum was supposed to be locked but since i forgot to lock it and your work is great you can be a mod!

9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

animemusiklover wrote:

uumm..this r the aviis u said we had to make..uum..i'll work on the membership card 2morrow :P

for the group[it sucks:P]
something went wrong but i didn't have time to fix it



for ya[this one is better] kinda simple



your examples wasnt really enough but since i dont even know how to make banners and aviis like that then you can be a mod unless you will do something to make this group better!
Creator
3740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My house ^_^
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Mod,mod............. DO YOUR WORK!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.