First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
New Boy Band - DNT
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
they`re cute<3
as for the music, i just watched that preview vid, not really my genre... but who knows? i might change my mind later on during their debut...
Posted 7/29/08
they are cute.
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
too many new boybands, hopefully they'll make it
4011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Usa, California
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
wow! i love boy bands
7735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MA
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
so many newcomers this summer. everybody's either getting younger or sexier.
I'm still waiting for park bom lee and CL's group to debut.
this boyband is okay. they're going to have a hard time though, since there's so many new [and better-looking] boybands.
1730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind you O.o
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
they look like a decent boyband...
12121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 1st state that se...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08
nothing new to me...DBSK does ballad and dance but they're more of a variety...
but to all the new bands that debuted this year...they're the nicest...look forward to it...
EDIT: but...didn't they choose the wrong year to debut?...they should have debuted last year...when DBSK wasn't around...and now that they're coming back...plus Big Bang's coming back...thank god SuJu's not planning to release their album this year but next year...they're...idk...
9085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / thats a secret!!!...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
they sound so good. i like them
472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
haha they are debuting on my birthday...anyways i like what ive heard so far.. cant wait to see the dancing!
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Asia- Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
WHAT!!! AGAIN!!!!!
2144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Edmonton,Canada
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08

LJKanimes wrote:

nothing new to me...DBSK does ballad and dance but they're more of a variety...
but to all the new bands that debuted this year...they're the nicest...look forward to it...
EDIT: but...didn't they choose the wrong year to debut?...they should have debuted last year...when DBSK wasn't around...and now that they're coming back...plus Big Bang's coming back...thank god SuJu's not planning to release their album this year but next year...they're...idk...


Lol, I think its better for them to debut this year so that its more entertaining and interesting for us!
And besides the only new "popular" group their gonna go against this year is 'Shinee'!
12121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 1st state that se...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

prettysw33tymae wrote:


LJKanimes wrote:

nothing new to me...DBSK does ballad and dance but they're more of a variety...
but to all the new bands that debuted this year...they're the nicest...look forward to it...
EDIT: but...didn't they choose the wrong year to debut?...they should have debuted last year...when DBSK wasn't around...and now that they're coming back...plus Big Bang's coming back...thank god SuJu's not planning to release their album this year but next year...they're...idk...


Lol, I think its better for them to debut this year so that its more entertaining and interesting for us!
And besides the only new "popular" group their gonna go against this year is 'Shinee'!


well, true...I want to see all those new groups fail...lols...jk
and maybe, if they're like DBSK...they would top their other sunbaes...they're good as far as the preview's voices go...
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
wow no offense, i mean they may be talented and all, but korea has got to stop making all these new boy groups. shinee (i LOVE them) but the rest, ugh. like ast'1 or something like that, 2am, and this?!
2446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08
They look like those wannabe deep singers who try to mask their true selves by having a picture taken of themselves in a depressed atmosphere. But in reality, they only care about popularity, money, and their own looks. They look like a straight up R&B version of Big Bang (which will most likely result in an epic fail). The only way they'll get sales is to have an image that they actually care and they'll use their looks, make-up, clothing and dancing to make up for the musical skills that they lack. Hmmm doesn't this sound familiar... Oh wait. It's only every new Korean singer/group.

H.O.T
G.O.D
Fly to the Sky
Big Bang
Wonder Girls

Stop trying. Koreans are failures in the music industry when alone. Stop depending on your looks to get a career. It only attracts negative fans who only care about looks. Nothing like watching superficial girls scream their lungs out for people who are used to cover up a government scandal. Just look at Kang Ta, SG Wannabe, Yoo Seung Joon, etc. I'm Korean. Seriously, this shit is getting old. And people wonder why Asians can't be famous in America.
2144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Edmonton,Canada
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

LJKanimes wrote:


prettysw33tymae wrote:


LJKanimes wrote:

nothing new to me...DBSK does ballad and dance but they're more of a variety...
but to all the new bands that debuted this year...they're the nicest...look forward to it...
EDIT: but...didn't they choose the wrong year to debut?...they should have debuted last year...when DBSK wasn't around...and now that they're coming back...plus Big Bang's coming back...thank god SuJu's not planning to release their album this year but next year...they're...idk...


Lol, I think its better for them to debut this year so that its more entertaining and interesting for us!
And besides the only new "popular" group their gonna go against this year is 'Shinee'!


well, true...I want to see all those new groups fail...lols...jk
and maybe, if they're like DBSK...they would top their other sunbaes...they're good as far as the preview's voices go...


Lol,,actually Most "New" groups this year already failed!..well not completly,,
As far as we know K-pop is gonna be a blast this august and september since previous stars are gonna make a comeback!
WOOT!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.