First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Maicching Machiko-sensei
1241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mobile, Alabama
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Maicching Machiko-sensei

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LAg_TuqQ4Ig
1241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mobile, Alabama
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
you seen this before?
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
LOL WUT. that's all i have to say....
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


darkoff wrote:

LOL WUT. that's all i have to say....


You're alive! I cannot believe it O_O

What darkoff said.


Yeah i'm alive :O, i've been waay to busy the past few days so i didn't have time to watch the forums :O but from today i will :O alot of smileys :O
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:


darkoff wrote:

LOL WUT. that's all i have to say....


You're alive! I cannot believe it O_O

What darkoff said.


Yeah i'm alive :O, i've been waay to busy the past few days so i didn't have time to watch the forums :O but from today i will :O alot of smileys :O


Wait... so you never noticed the deathtrap?
Wait... I think that I'm forgeting the fact that I'm exposing secrets....
...
...
OH SH!-


What?! was that you? aahh! damn you! i almost died because of that! I will get you for this sooner or later...
Posted 7/29/08
huh? what was that?
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

zealtron wrote:

huh? what was that?


who knows... something veeery veeeery weird....
Posted 7/29/08

darkoff wrote:


zealtron wrote:

huh? what was that?


who knows... something veeery veeeery weird....


yeah....very old anime.....with young children.....and some naked woman in a shower o.O

totaly makes sense (please note the sarcasm)
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

zealtron wrote:


darkoff wrote:


zealtron wrote:

huh? what was that?


who knows... something veeery veeeery weird....


yeah....very old anime.....with young children.....and some naked woman in a shower o.O

totaly makes sense (please note the sarcasm)


hahahahaha xD, btw... shouldnt this like humm get closed? O.o feels like a personal thread for me
Posted 7/29/08

darkoff wrote:


zealtron wrote:


darkoff wrote:


zealtron wrote:

huh? what was that?


who knows... something veeery veeeery weird....


yeah....very old anime.....with young children.....and some naked woman in a shower o.O

totaly makes sense (please note the sarcasm)


hahahahaha xD, btw... shouldnt this like humm get closed? O.o feels like a personal thread for me


hmm i dont think its a personal thread, since its technically about an anime

just let it sit here and it will eventually fade away into the "not-locked, but never used forum topics" graveyard XD
1241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mobile, Alabama
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
that a perverted anime
1241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mobile, Alabama
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maicching_Machiko_Sensei

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Maicching_Machiko_Sensei
1241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mobile, Alabama
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=details&id=13766
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
It's old, I'll give you that.
1241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mobile, Alabama
Offline
Posted 11/29/08
http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?sort=1&type=0&group=0&language=0&codec=0&action=browse
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.