First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
MEMBERSHIP CARDS
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Utau-Chan123 wrote:

style:6
DOB:Febuary 11
likes:anime,music
dislikes:bugs


hope you like this membership card
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avii_Creators/photos/19272681
Member
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surrounded By Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 9/26/08
For the writing, can it be in script?

style: 2
name: Mellie
D.O.B: April 28
likes: Manga, Anime, Music, Black.
dislikes:Whiney people. Wantabe Emo people. Fake people.
picture:


-Done
Member
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 9/26/08
style: 5 !
name : Jolies
D.O.B : 25.08
likes:anime,manga,fwens,family,staying on the comp for long hours,my psp
dislikes:examination,bois in class 5.2 in HGP,homework,naggings
picture:


sry for d troubles!


-Done
Member
30018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In WonderLand....♥
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/26/08
style: 2
name: Selma
D.O.B: Nov 9
likes: MoonLight,Stars,Music,Drawing,Snow,Skulls
dislikes: Mean People
picture:

(The girl whit the lipstick)




-Done
Member
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cagayan de Oro City
Offline
Posted 9/1/08 , edited 9/26/08
style: Style # 7
name: abbey
D.O.B: 5th day of August
likes: anime, sports, sweets, online games, ps2 games and etc.
dislikes: none so far
picture:



-Done
Member
4473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/26/08
style: 7
name: autumn_leaf
D.O.B: 19/7/89
likes:reading, watching animes, moon, ocean, and chocolates!
dislikes: hmm, cockroaches?
pic:



-Done
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/26/08
Style: #2
Name: Zoe
D.O.B: June 28, 1993
Likes: Twilight
Dislikes: Back stabbers
Picture:


-Done
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

xXSakuranoXx wrote:

For the writing, can it be in script?

style: 2
name: Mellie
D.O.B: April 28
likes: Manga, Anime, Music, Black.
dislikes:Whiney people. Wantabe Emo people. Fake people.
picture:


heres your membership card
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avii_Creators/photos/19698792
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

ShAdoW3rR3iN wrote:

style: 5 !
name : Jolies
D.O.B : 25.08
likes:anime,manga,fwens,family,staying on the comp for long hours,my psp
dislikes:examination,bois in class 5.2 in HGP,homework,naggings
picture:


sry for d troubles!


hope you like it XD
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avii_Creators/photos/19698782
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

AngelSelma wrote:

style: 2
name: Selma
D.O.B: Nov 9
likes: MoonLight,Stars,Music,Drawing,Snow,Skulls
dislikes: Mean People
picture:

(The girl whit the lipstick)




heres the link for your membership card
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avii_Creators/photos/19698788
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

absgamboa wrote:

style: Style # 7
name: abbey
D.O.B: 5th day of August
likes: anime, sports, sweets, online games, ps2 games and etc.
dislikes: none so far
picture:


http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avii_Creators/photos/19698786
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

autumn_leaf wrote:

style: 7
name: autumn_leaf
D.O.B: 19/7/89
likes:reading, watching animes, moon, ocean, and chocolates!
dislikes: hmm, cockroaches?
pic:


srry for the wait
the pics link:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avii_Creators/photos/19698790
co-creator
6926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on earth
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

rukiaXichigo wrote:

Style: #2
Name: Zoe
D.O.B: June 28, 1993
Likes: Twilight
Dislikes: Back stabbers
Picture:


heres your personalized membership cards
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Avii_Creators/photos/19698784
Member
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
thx! its beautiful!
Member
34828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / υк
Offline
Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/26/08
style:2
name:hOneY
D.O.B:october 13
likes:anime,basketball, drama, chocos,cute boiiz
dislikes:bck stabbers nd b*****




-Done
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.