First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply History, Hijikata Homeroom (Class D)
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
This is very different frm Gin's class
He's teaches history frm when Japan was made up 2 now
Enjoy~!
Sensei
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Hijikata's class! (I was never here) *leaves senbei*
Sensei
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Oo..I have a class? what shall I teach today?
Sensei
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
*notices* (Senbei cracker?) *eats*
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
no idea
oi,oi,oi,oi check ur homeroom students
u'll b surprised
Sensei
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

narutobleachfan101 wrote:

no idea
oi,oi,oi,oi check ur homeroom students
u'll b surprised


Hmm? where shall I check that? I hate surprises..
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


narutobleachfan101 wrote:

no idea
oi,oi,oi,oi check ur homeroom students
u'll b surprised


Hmm? where shall I check that? I hate surprises..


Homeroom page on the ga page
Sensei
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Don't mind me, I just want to listen in on the mayo lesson.... *blush*
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Koko: Hello! koko desu~ hajimemashite!
Sensei
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Okay...we'll start class today about mayonnaise..for those who are stupid enough to not knowing what mayonnaise is..well..

Mayonnaise is a thick, creamy sauce or dressing that is made of oil, egg yolks, lemon juice or vinegar, and seasonings. It's not the same as salad dressing, which doesn't contain egg yolks and is generally sweeter than mayonnaise.

I still have no idea why all the senseis and even the students hates it..trully it's a nice food to put in everything..who ever in my class shoud have some. Here's the history on mayonnaise.

There this guy, who happened to be the prince of mayo kingdom. He got lost while taking a walk around his kingdom and ended up on earth. He has no idea where he is and wonders why isn't the any food called mayo on earth. That's when he ended up using his mayo-mayo power and thousands of mayonnaise pops up from the sky everywhere.

Everyone on earth is happy and so is he until they have tasted the delicious mayo. They fainted for days because it was overwhleming and they can't stand the delicious taste of the mayo. The prince thought everyone is happy with the newly introduced food on earth and felt glad he had come to earth. He left the recipe and goes back to his kingdom after he found a pathway to his kingdom. The person who spreads the mayonnaise love throughout Edo is a guy named Musashi. I really admire and respect him for what he did.

That's the end of chapter 1...any question?
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Koko: Hai~ Hiji-sensei, did you find th pathway to mayo kingdom after your attempt back when the mosquito lady haunted the shinsengumi?
Sensei
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
And for those who don't know how mayonnaise looks like..here it is..turn on page 3 to see it.




Ahh...Isn't it delicious~~
Sensei
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

kokomousey wrote:

Koko: Hai~ Hiji-sensei, did you find th pathway to mayo kingdom after your attempt back when the mosquito lady haunted the shinsengumi?


hmm..I did saw it, for a while. but that damned mosquito amanto blew my chance!! When I return back..it's not there anymore..gah!!! I'm pissed.
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
koko: anou...hiji-sensei...what's that shadow behind your back *scared* it looks like its hungry *shivers in fear*
Sensei
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Mayora_13 wrote:

Okay...we'll start class today about mayonnaise..for those who are stupid enough to not knowing what mayonnaise is..well..

Mayonnaise is a thick, creamy sauce or dressing that is made of oil, egg yolks, lemon juice or vinegar, and seasonings. It's not the same as salad dressing, which doesn't contain egg yolks and is generally sweeter than mayonnaise.

I still have no idea why all the senseis and even the students hates it..trully it's a nice food to put in everything..who ever in my class shoud have some. Here's the history on mayonnaise.

There this guy, who happened to be the prince of mayo kingdom. He got lost while taking a walk around his kingdom and ended up on earth. He has no idea where he is and wonders why isn't the any food called mayo on earth. That's when he ended up using his mayo-mayo power and thousands of mayonnaise pops up from the sky everywhere.

Everyone on earth is happy and so is he until they have tasted the delicious mayo. They fainted for days because it was overwhleming and they can't stand the delicious taste of the mayo. The prince thought everyone is happy with the newly introduced food on earth and felt glad he had come to earth. He left the recipe and goes back to his kingdom after he found a pathway to his kingdom. The person who spreads the mayonnaise love throughout Edo is a guy named Musashi. I really admire and respect him for what he did.

That's the end of chapter 1...any question?


Woah... so inspiring. *blush*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.