First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Health, Homeroom F-1
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Hey kondo said he wanted a class, so here it is
BUT THIS IS 4 GUYS~!!!
srry girls, when some1 is sa-chan is filled in,
we'll have a health class 4 girls 2!
cya enjoy~!
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Don't worry girls ill let you in if you have a bra size of C and over! This is the place where men can relax and read their playboy magazines.
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:

Don't worry girls ill let you in if you have a bra size of C and over! This is the place where men can relax and read their playboy magazines.


er WRONG! this is where boys' bodies r going through an awkward stage
if u teach anything, u'll b fired and feel my wrath
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:

Don't worry girls ill let you in if you have a bra size of C and over! This is the place where men can relax and read their playboy magazines.


er WRONG! this is where boys' bodies r going through an awkward stage
if u teach anything else, u'll b fired and feel my wrath
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

narutobleachfan101 wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:

Don't worry girls ill let you in if you have a bra size of C and over! This is the place where men can relax and read their playboy magazines.


er WRONG! this is where boys' bodies r going through an awkward stage
if u teach anything, u'll b fired and feel my wrath


What?!! Does that mean no playboy magazines?! How are the boys supposed to understand why they like women without them?
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
use "Men's Health" magazines! duh~!
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

narutobleachfan101 wrote:

use "Men's Health" magazines! duh~!


I assume Men's Health means playboy magazines so..... I guess playboy mags are ok then

*perverted laugh*
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:


narutobleachfan101 wrote:

use "Men's Health" magazines! duh~!


I assume Men's Health means playboy magazines so..... I guess playboy mags are ok then

*perverted laugh*


otae u can beat the crap outta him
*looks 4 otae*
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

narutobleachfan101 wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:


narutobleachfan101 wrote:

use "Men's Health" magazines! duh~!


I assume Men's Health means playboy magazines so..... I guess playboy mags are ok then

*perverted laugh*


otae u can beat the crap outta him
*looks 4 otae*


Do not worry I will not poison their minds.
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:


narutobleachfan101 wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:


narutobleachfan101 wrote:

use "Men's Health" magazines! duh~!


I assume Men's Health means playboy magazines so..... I guess playboy mags are ok then

*perverted laugh*


otae u can beat the crap outta him
*looks 4 otae*


Do not worry I will not poison their minds.


i doubt that
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Don't worry Kondo-san. I am by your side.
Sensei
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Shinsengumi H...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Did someone say playboy mags?!?!
Sensei
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Hello Kondo-san. Nice to see you here.
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
No Kondo-san that was just your imagnation
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
i aouta shoot u prev
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.