First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Health, Homeroom F-1
Student
761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Who freakin' knows?
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Kondo-sensei! Thank you so much!!! I think I understand now!
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

alderli wrote:

Kondo-sensei! Thank you so much!!! I think I understand now!


stay tuned for the next lesson for now watch the commercials our sponsors made
Sensei
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:


proud2bme wrote:

as xpected from gori stalker.....it must take a long training before i can master it. hait...wakarimashta sensei!!! i will try my best to fill the requiremnt untill u teach me the technique.thats gonna be my new goal!!! *determines*


by the way... what Gintama character are you?




xtually i am my ownself ^_^ n just recently i decide to be call P-chan. so P-chan des, yoroshku onegaishimas
Sensei
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Oi kondo-san your doing good lately keep it up! and I'll let you stalk aneu for 1 week
Student
761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Who freakin' knows?
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:


alderli wrote:

Kondo-sensei! Thank you so much!!! I think I understand now!


stay tuned for the next lesson for now watch the commercials our sponsors made


*smiles* Thanks Sensei! *leaves an apple on sensei's desk*
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

chrono9x9 wrote:

Oi kondo-san your doing good lately keep it up! and I'll let you stalk aneu for 1 week


Oh shinpachi! Want to learn how to get Otsuu-chan to fall in love with you?
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

proud2bme wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:


proud2bme wrote:

as xpected from gori stalker.....it must take a long training before i can master it. hait...wakarimashta sensei!!! i will try my best to fill the requiremnt untill u teach me the technique.thats gonna be my new goal!!! *determines*


by the way... what Gintama character are you?




xtually i am my ownself ^_^ n just recently i decide to be call P-chan. so P-chan des, yoroshku onegaishimas


P-chan is not manly you must be P-dono!!
Sensei
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:


chrono9x9 wrote:

Oi kondo-san your doing good lately keep it up! and I'll let you stalk aneu for 1 week


Oh shinpachi! Want to learn how to get Otsuu-chan to fall in love with you?



NO THANK YOU, NOBODY WANTS TO LEARN THAT KIND OF STUFF FROM A STALKER
I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID

and a fan and an idol are never meant for each other, even if your his/her # 1 fan
I'm happy enough to be able to listen to her voice, NOT THAT A STALKER CAN UNDERSTAND THAT
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

chrono9x9 wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:


chrono9x9 wrote:

Oi kondo-san your doing good lately keep it up! and I'll let you stalk aneu for 1 week


Oh shinpachi! Want to learn how to get Otsuu-chan to fall in love with you?



NO THANK YOU, NOBODY WANTS TO LEARN THAT KIND OF STUFF FROM A STALKER
I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID

and a fan and an idol are never meant for each other, even if your his/her # 1 fan
I'm happy enough to be able to listen to her voice, NOT THAT A STALKER CAN UNDERSTAND THAT

Actually i don't understand that. A true man works for his goals and does not sit down wishing for something. You lack GAR shinpachi, no wonder otsuu-chan will never like you.
Sensei
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:


chrono9x9 wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:


chrono9x9 wrote:

Oi kondo-san your doing good lately keep it up! and I'll let you stalk aneu for 1 week


Oh shinpachi! Want to learn how to get Otsuu-chan to fall in love with you?



NO THANK YOU, NOBODY WANTS TO LEARN THAT KIND OF STUFF FROM A STALKER
I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID

and a fan and an idol are never meant for each other, even if your his/her # 1 fan
I'm happy enough to be able to listen to her voice, NOT THAT A STALKER CAN UNDERSTAND THAT

Actually i don't understand that. A true man works for his goals and does not sit down wishing for something. You lack GAR shinpachi, no wonder otsuu-chan will never like you.


LIKE I SAID I'M HAPPY ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO HER VOICE
AND I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF FEELINGS FOR HER!
*sigh*

Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

chrono9x9 wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:


chrono9x9 wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:


chrono9x9 wrote:

Oi kondo-san your doing good lately keep it up! and I'll let you stalk aneu for 1 week


Oh shinpachi! Want to learn how to get Otsuu-chan to fall in love with you?



NO THANK YOU, NOBODY WANTS TO LEARN THAT KIND OF STUFF FROM A STALKER
I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID

and a fan and an idol are never meant for each other, even if your his/her # 1 fan
I'm happy enough to be able to listen to her voice, NOT THAT A STALKER CAN UNDERSTAND THAT

Actually i don't understand that. A true man works for his goals and does not sit down wishing for something. You lack GAR shinpachi, no wonder otsuu-chan will never like you.


LIKE I SAID I'M HAPPY ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO HER VOICE
AND I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF FEELINGS FOR HER!
*sigh*



Pitiful shinpachi when will you learn.........
Sensei
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
oh!! is that our 1st lesson sensei? hait...u can call me P dono *feel manly*
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

chrono9x9 wrote:
LIKE I SAID I'M HAPPY ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO HER VOICE
AND I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF FEELINGS FOR HER!
*sigh*



Che, denying knowledge given to you by the manly Kondo
Shinpachi you have to spend the next ten minutes in the detention hall!
Sensei
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
NANI?????????? AND WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN THAT YOUR A STALKER!

*sigh* wheres aneu anyway? oh yeah I think I saw her talking with a man, or is it a date????

Sensei
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:


chrono9x9 wrote:
LIKE I SAID I'M HAPPY ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO HER VOICE
AND I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF FEELINGS FOR HER!
*sigh*



Che, denying knowledge given to you by the manly Kondo
Shinpachi you have to spend the next ten minutes in the detention hall!


WTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I'M A SENSEI HERE

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.