First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Detention Room
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

Neh? What am I doing here anyway? seems like I got lost, hey, can someone tell me where the cafeteria is?


Kyubei: Cafeterai is not open yet. If you want to eat, go and find Misashi-dono and he'll tell you where you can get food. Enjoy!

Oi! Yamazaki! Your detention is not over yet! Stop playing 'minton and start writing! Even if you're a teacher, you got sent here by a teacher so i guess there's nothing I can do to get you out...
Posted 7/31/08

kokomousey wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

Neh? What am I doing here anyway? seems like I got lost, hey, can someone tell me where the cafeteria is?


Kyubei: Cafeterai is not open yet. If you want to eat, go and find Misashi-dono and he'll tell you where you can get food. Enjoy!

Oi! Yamazaki! Your detention is not over yet! Stop playing 'minton and start writing! Even if you're a teacher, you got sent here by a teacher so i guess there's nothing I can do to get you out...


Its not misashi its Musashi, and sadly i heard that he hasn't been hired yet, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know where the food is.
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

marude_dame_na_ossan wrote:


kokomousey wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

Neh? What am I doing here anyway? seems like I got lost, hey, can someone tell me where the cafeteria is?


Kyubei: Cafeterai is not open yet. If you want to eat, go and find Misashi-dono and he'll tell you where you can get food. Enjoy!

Oi! Yamazaki! Your detention is not over yet! Stop playing 'minton and start writing! Even if you're a teacher, you got sent here by a teacher so i guess there's nothing I can do to get you out...


Its not misashi its Musashi, and sadly i heard that he hasn't been hired yet, but that doesn't mean he doesn't know where the food is.


Kyubei: oops my bad. Sumimasen Musashi-dono! yeah...that was what i was telling Zura, that if he wanted food, he should go ask Musashi-dono ^_# I wonder if Zura did in the end ...
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

kokomousey wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

Neh? What am I doing here anyway? seems like I got lost, hey, can someone tell me where the cafeteria is?


Kyubei: Cafeterai is not open yet. If you want to eat, go and find Misashi-dono and he'll tell you where you can get food. Enjoy!

Oi! Yamazaki! Your detention is not over yet! Stop playing 'minton and start writing! Even if you're a teacher, you got sent here by a teacher so i guess there's nothing I can do to get you out...


Huh? what are you talking about? I'm a student not a teacher. Sougo-sensei is usagi_chiba06
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Kyubei: Yamazaki is a teacher...i think he's the sports teacher
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Yeah but you said i was a teacher
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
kyubei: hhahaha... i posted that before I realised it was you and not the other Sougo...*Knocks head' sumanai..
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
-brings student A and B inside and starts slapping them silly- why did you do it?! As the discipline committee leader, I will be sure you two would get a harsh punishment
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Sougo_Okita wrote:

-brings student A and B inside and starts slapping them silly- why did you do it?! As the discipline committee leader, I will be sure you two would get a harsh punishment


Student B: It was student A's idea! I j-just happened to p-p-pass by...

Student A : TEME!!! Are you going to sell me out??!!! *starts punching student B*
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
-starts slapping both of them- Hey no fighting in here.
I'm going back to the battle room so koko-chan-senpai is going to watch over you, right senpai?
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Kyubei: Yes Okita-kun, Thank you for bringing them here. *turns to students*

What do you think you're doing play such pranks on Okita-kun?! You should respect your senpai and fellow classmates, no matter how violent or nice they are! You hear me? Now, both of you, so do 500 push-up since you have nothing better to do with your hands and arms. I'm leaving but Kami-sama will be watching...you don't want hm to get angry do you....*walks out*
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
-comes back- huh? where did Yamazaki go?
oh well... You do those push-ups! -get's bamboo sword and starts smacking the ground beside them-
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
*kyubei walks back in*

Ahh, i see that you've been working hard. How many? 347? good good, don't slack off or i'll make you redo all of them! *turns to Okita-kun* the rhythm with the bamboo is really good! try making it faster and see if they can keep up ^o^
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

kokomousey wrote:

*kyubei walks back in*

Ahh, i see that you've been working hard. How many? 347? good good, don't slack off or i'll make you redo all of them! *turns to Okita-kun* the rhythm with the bamboo is really good! try making it faster and see if they can keep up ^o^

Sure. -starts hitting the ground harder- Go go go go go!!! I'll make you commit seppuku if you drop before 500!
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Kyubei: Waoh...its amazing what you can do once you hear "seppuku" Keep up the good work you two *evil grin*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.