Post Reply Theme Song of the Month
Creator
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Saitama, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 8/4/08
Hello everyone! Just to inform you, we've kept the same song, "Beautiful World" by Utada Hikaru on this site for over a month now. And... I'm sort of wanting a new theme song now... sooooo... I'm letting you guys choose songs you want for the site! All you have to do is past the URL of the song into your post below, and I'll put it up! But please make sure that it's appropriate, and that it matches the couple of Shiki and Rima. Oh! And it stays on the group site for a whole month. : D
Moderator
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Umbrella.

Haha. No, just kidding. x3

I like the song Ai Ai Gasa from Tegomassu. ^^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-356362/Tegomass-Ai-Ai-Gasa.html
Creator
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Saitama, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

RiChan106 wrote:

Umbrella.

Haha. No, just kidding. x3

I like the song Ai Ai Gasa from Tegomassu. ^^

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-356362/Tegomass-Ai-Ai-Gasa.html


Ri-chan's song has been approved for the month of August. : )

Member
2137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Here are my entries for the month of SEPTEMBER

Realize: Eri Kitamura (Rima)
http://www.imeem.com/people/8sMccT7/music/DdXzAywZ/eri_kitamura_realize/

Infinity: Soichiro Hoshi(shiki)
http://www.imeem.com/groups/7c1uvmUM/playlist/sxUbUpnS/soichiro_hoshi_seiyuu_of_shiki_music_playlist/

I don't really understand the lyrics but i love the music : D
Member
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
i really like Lost my Music from Aya Hirano.. well when i read vk i was listening this music thats why when i hear this i always remember shiki and rina
Creator
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Saitama, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08

anjyaera wrote:

Here are my entries for the month of SEPTEMBER

Realize: Eri Kitamura (Rima)
http://www.imeem.com/people/8sMccT7/music/DdXzAywZ/eri_kitamura_realize/

Infinity: Soichiro Hoshi(shiki)
http://www.imeem.com/groups/7c1uvmUM/playlist/sxUbUpnS/soichiro_hoshi_seiyuu_of_shiki_music_playlist/

I don't really understand the lyrics but i love the music : D


Anjyaera-chan's song has been approved for the month of August. ^^

Creator
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Saitama, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

noetica wrote:

i really like Lost my Music from Aya Hirano.. well when i read vk i was listening this music thats why when i hear this i always remember shiki and rina


I know watcha mean! Noetica-chan's song has been approved for the month of October. :3
Member
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
really im so happy
Member
3460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~♥~ living happil...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
hey, anyone wants to request a song for November?
Posted 1/15/09
i really love the song that the group has now but i like this song for some reason so i'll just say it already "Only You... by, Mi
and i dont know what you ment by the URL of the song but i think this it i don't no
http://www.imeem.com/people/qlGTOA/music/aZyufvY9/only_you_kimi_dake_wo/
Member
2691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / J.tune Entertainment
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
i think mabe cupcake song 4 valnatines day
Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Ningyo Hime by Tanaka Rie for March maybe o-o;;?
Member
1851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / さいたま,じゃぱん
Offline
Posted 5/18/10
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Rima_X_Shiki

please join..
You must be logged in to post.