First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
MEMBERSHIP CARDS
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 12/5/08
Well, to start this off, I have no experiences in doing Membership Cards, I just tried making membership cards!~ And it worked out pretty great in my opinion. Thanks to LouisexShana, the creator, I created my set of Membership Cards, it also may look suckish XD. GOMENSAI


TO GET A MEMBERSHIP WE NEED ALL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION!~

1. User Name and Name
2. Your Gender
3. Birthday
4. Picture FOR avatar for the ID
5. Which Membership CARD numberYOU want!


Example:


PLEASE ALSO DON'T RUSH US IN DOING THESE MEMBERSHIP CARDS! THANKS~ Jennie

JENNIE'S MEMBERSHIPS
(OH YEAH, NO MORE GLITTER, SORRY!)
Picture #1


Picture #2


Picture #3


Picture #4


Picture #5


IF I MAKE ANY MISTAKE, OR IT DOESN'T LOOK THAT GOOD, YOU MAY REQUEST CHANGES! Message Me first though! XD

SHANA-CHAN'S MEMBERSHIPS
Picture #6


Picture #7


Picture #8


Picture #9


Picture #10
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/30/08

triniboi89 wrote:

1. Triniboi89 -- Chad
2. Male
3. March 25
4.

5. #2

Edit: sry i got a bit confused




DONE

HOPE IT IS OKAY
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Kelrosna wrote:

1.User Name:Kelrosna
2.Name:Kerii
3.Your Gender:Female
4. Birthday and Age if wanted to included(extra work but that is okay):December 7,14
5. Picture FOR avatar for the ID :
6. Which Membership CARD numberYOU want! : #1




DONE

Hope that it is okay!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


nekomia wrote:

1.nekomia/Chase 2.Male 3.November 16 4. 5.#7


please pick one picture please





DONE~!
Posted 8/6/08
1. JumpyGirl
2. Your Gender-Female
3. Birthday and Age if wanted to included(extra work but that is okay)-Feb 13 1995
4. Picture FOR avatar for the ID

5. Which Membership CARD numberYOU want!-#6
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

JumpyGirl wrote:

1. JumpyGirl
2. Your Gender-Female
3. Birthday and Age if wanted to included(extra work but that is okay)-Feb 13 1995
4. Picture FOR avatar for the ID

5. Which Membership CARD numberYOU want!-#6


You need your name~!?
Posted 8/6/08

LouiseXShana wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:

1. JumpyGirl
2. Your Gender-Female
3. Birthday and Age if wanted to included(extra work but that is okay)-Feb 13 1995
4. Picture FOR avatar for the ID

5. Which Membership CARD numberYOU want!-#6


You need your name~!?


LOL My name is Amina..sry 4got to write it

Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

JumpyGirl wrote:


LouiseXShana wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:

1. JumpyGirl
2. Your Gender-Female
3. Birthday and Age if wanted to included(extra work but that is okay)-Feb 13 1995
4. Picture FOR avatar for the ID

5. Which Membership CARD numberYOU want!-#6


You need your name~!?


LOL My name is Amina..sry 4got to write it






Done~!
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08

LouiseXShana wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:


LouiseXShana wrote:


JumpyGirl wrote:

1. JumpyGirl
2. Your Gender-Female
3. Birthday and Age if wanted to included(extra work but that is okay)-Feb 13 1995
4. Picture FOR avatar for the ID

5. Which Membership CARD numberYOU want!-#6


You need your name~!?


LOL My name is Amina..sry 4got to write it








Done~!

omg thx it soooooo cute


Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Probably in the G...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
1.User Name: Sora_umi
2.Name: Sora
3.Your Gender:Male
4. Birthday and Age April 9, 17
5. Picture FOR avatar for the ID : Picture 8
31578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Namimori
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Username: Amunikuto466
Name: Mao-chan
Gender: Female
D.O.B. : July 19 Age: 14
picture:4
Pic for the avi:
Posted 8/7/08
Username: Fuuku1407
Name: Fuuku Tsukina
Gender: Female
D.O.B. : July 14 Age: 16
picture:2
Pic
Member
3765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at my house
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
1. User Name and Name--- Aram011.....Jean
2. Your Gender--- female
3. Birthday--- Oct. 8
4. Picture---
5. Which Membership Card--- #7
Member
3546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in front of y0u.....
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
1. User Name and Name- istinz-----istine
2. Your Gender- female
3. Birthday and Age if wanted to included-may 8
4. Picture FOR avatar for the ID-----
5. Which Membership CARD numberYOU want!------- # 6
1071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
User: Animelover_12
Name: Claw-chan
Gender: Female

Membership Card: 2
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.