First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
MEMBERSHIP CARDS
Member
13667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 당신은 왜 알고 싶은가?
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
1. Username: angel_melody
Name: Miyu
2. Gender: Female
3. Birthday/age: Dec. 26
4. Picture ID:
5. Membership Card Number: 1
Member
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada Vancouver...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
1. Colasijr - Cj
2. Male
3. November 12
4. #6
5. picture-----

THANKS!!!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

istinz wrote:

1. User Name and Name- istinz-----istine
2. Your Gender- female
3. Birthday and Age if wanted to included-may 8
4. Picture FOR avatar for the ID-----
5. Which Membership CARD numberYOU want!------- # 6




Done~!
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Sora_Umi wrote:

1.User Name: Sora_umi
2.Name: Sora
3.Your Gender:Male
4. Birthday and Age April 9, 17
5. Picture FOR avatar for the ID : Picture 8





Done~!
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

amunikuto466 wrote:

Username: Amunikuto466
Name: Mao-chan
Gender: Female
D.O.B. : July 19 Age: 14
picture:4
Pic for the avi:


Sorry, I hope this is okay...haven't been using the glittery program. I used your example for number 4. Hope it is okay! dont worry, other people that picks 1-5, will have no glittery, like I stated.



DONE
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

aram011 wrote:

1. User Name and Name--- Aram011.....Jean
2. Your Gender--- female
3. Birthday--- Oct. 8
4. Picture---
5. Which Membership Card--- #7





Done~!
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Fuuku1407 wrote:

Username: Fuuku1407
Name: Fuuku Tsukina
Gender: Female
D.O.B. : July 14 Age: 16
picture:2
Pic


I used your card for my second example XD. I made changes, like I said, no more glittery, if you expected glittery. if you change you can choose Louise-san's card. GOMENASAI!



DONE

Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

animelover_12 wrote:

User: Animelover_12
Name: Claw-chan
Gender: Female

Membership Card: 2


Hope it is okay with no glitter, cause it causes lots of problems with gif files. If want another, choose, Miss. Louise-san's 6-10. Anyways, I hope it is okay, even without it. ^_^



DONE
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

angel_melody wrote:

1. Username: angel_melody
Name: Miyu
2. Gender: Female
3. Birthday/age: Dec. 26
4. Picture ID:
5. Membership Card Number: 1


Sorry, like I said, I dont want the glittery effect on my membership cards anymore, it doesn't look right in my opinion. So sorry, I change this membership card a little. if you dont like it, , choose Louise-san's card. I try my very best on my membership cards. Hope you like it too! Personal Cards, will only have glitter if you apply for it!




DONE
Creator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

colasijr wrote:

1. Colasijr - Cj
2. Male
3. November 12
4. #6
5. picture-----

THANKS!!! :D




Done~!
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Iceland Akureyri
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
name.. Jon Arnar
gender...male
username.... iiguru-kun
age... 18
BD....jul 17



picture 2 ^^
Member
13667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 당신은 왜 알고 싶은가?
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


angel_melody wrote:

1. Username: angel_melody
Name: Miyu
2. Gender: Female
3. Birthday/age: Dec. 26
4. Picture ID:
5. Membership Card Number: 1


Sorry, like I said, I dont want the glittery effect on my membership cards anymore, it doesn't look right in my opinion. So sorry, I change this membership card a little. if you dont like it, , choose Louise-san's card. I try my very best on my membership cards. Hope you like it too! Personal Cards, will only have glitter if you apply for it!




DONE


no thats alright thank u ^^
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

angel_melody wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


angel_melody wrote:

1. Username: angel_melody
Name: Miyu
2. Gender: Female
3. Birthday/age: Dec. 26
4. Picture ID:
5. Membership Card Number: 1


Sorry, like I said, I dont want the glittery effect on my membership cards anymore, it doesn't look right in my opinion. So sorry, I change this membership card a little. if you dont like it, , choose Louise-san's card. I try my very best on my membership cards. Hope you like it too! Personal Cards, will only have glitter if you apply for it!




DONE


no thats alright thank u ^^


okay ^_^
90652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
1. Username: neow_neow
2. Name: Jez Park
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: May 23rd
5. Picture for Avatar ID:
6. Membership CARD #: 2
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

neow_neow wrote:

1. Username: neow_neow
2. Name: Jez Park
3. Gender: Female
4. Birthday: May 23rd
5. Picture for Avatar ID:
6. Membership CARD #: 2




DONE

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.