First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
MEMBERSHIP CARDS
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

iiguru-kun wrote:

name.. Jon Arnar
gender...male
username.... iiguru-kun
age... 18
BD....jul 17



picture 2 ^^




DONE
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Iceland Akureyri
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
awesome me LIKE!!!!!^^
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
1. User Name : heidigirl
Name: heidi chan
2. Your Gender: female
3. Birthday : nov 03
4. Picture FOR avatar for the ID



5. Which Membership CARD numberYOU want!: #1
Member
17188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / seigakuu
Offline
Posted 8/7/08


username:yuki_ryoma
name:yuki-san
gender:female
birthday:20december
pic of avatar:
membership card:1
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

heidigirl wrote:

1. User Name : heidigirl
Name: heidi chan
2. Your Gender: female
3. Birthday : nov 03
4. Picture FOR avatar for the ID



5. Which Membership CARD numberYOU want!: #1




DONE
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

yuki_ryoma wrote:



username:yuki_ryoma
name:yuki-san
gender:female
birthday:20december
pic of avatar:
membership card:1




I love Ouran HS Host Club! Big fan of Hikaru, I see, hope that you like it. if you wanna change ask me, cause the picture was a little odd for me...so I changed a bit

DONE
Member
17188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / seigakuu
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


yuki_ryoma wrote:



username:yuki_ryoma
name:yuki-san
gender:female
birthday:20december
pic of avatar:
membership card:1




I love Ouran HS Host Club! Big fan of Hikaru, I see, hope that you like it. if you wanna change ask me, cause the picture was a little odd for me...so I changed a bit

DONE


you liked ouran too?....i liked this much~thank you

Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

yuki_ryoma wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


yuki_ryoma wrote:



username:yuki_ryoma
name:yuki-san
gender:female
birthday:20december
pic of avatar:
membership card:1




I love Ouran HS Host Club! Big fan of Hikaru, I see, hope that you like it. if you wanna change ask me, cause the picture was a little odd for me...so I changed a bit

DONE


you liked ouran too?....i liked this much~thank you



yeah, ouran is my second fav. anime, special a is first and this is anime is tied with many animes
Member
17188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / seigakuu
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


yuki_ryoma wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


yuki_ryoma wrote:



username:yuki_ryoma
name:yuki-san
gender:female
birthday:20december
pic of avatar:
membership card:1




I love Ouran HS Host Club! Big fan of Hikaru, I see, hope that you like it. if you wanna change ask me, cause the picture was a little odd for me...so I changed a bit

DONE


you liked ouran too?....i liked this much~thank you



yeah, ouran is my second fav. anime, special a is first and this is anime is tied with many animes


i see~btw really thank for the membershipcard

Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
1. Username: CoudVanGiruet
Name: Cou

2. Gender: Male

3. Birthday: 7/28/89

4.

5. Card #4
Member
7496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Neo Domino
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
1. username: serata_liara
name: Sera

2. gender: Female

3. birthday: 7/1/87

4.

5. picture #1
Member
4416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
username: Kenji_15
name: Ken
gender: male
b-day: sept,3

Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:

1. Username: CoudVanGiruet
Name: Cou

2. Gender: Male

3. Birthday: 7/28/89

4.

5. Card #4




hope it is okay!!~

DONE
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

serata_liara wrote:

1. username: serata_liara
name: Sera

2. gender: Female

3. birthday: 7/1/87

4.

5. picture #1




hope it is okay, Cou and your isnt a perfect circle because your pictures is facing a direction!~

DONE
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Kenji_15 wrote:

username: Kenji_15
name: Ken
gender: male
b-day: sept,3



excuse me, which picture would you want??? 1-10 any? XD

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.