First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
This is not a forum.
11313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
wow this thread is quite entertaining i'm just dying to see how this plays out
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Seriously, the only thing you're having is "verbal diarrhea", and you obviously don't have any sense of what you're saying..
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

Justinias wrote:


refinder wrote:


Justinias wrote:

Oh, i have a topic; discuss about what I have sad.



about your ego trip of a rant of how much you hate CR whist not being capable of forming a statement with logical reasoning free of contradictions?

Thats not a topic, its just spam.


This isnt about how CR isn incapable of forming a statement, its how people cannot understand the term TOPIC. They would wrather point out every single problem wrong with what you've written and bitch about it on and on


still not a topic, its just another hate thread, so of course your going to get flamed, and since this thread is even in the wrong section for this sort of discussion of course it is going to get locked.
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

sharinganeyes411 wrote:

wow this thread is quite entertaining i'm just dying to see how this plays out


Exactly what I was thinking.
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

Justinias wrote:


refinder wrote:


Justinias wrote:

Oh, i have a topic; discuss about what I have sad.



about your ego trip of a rant of how much you hate CR whist not being capable of forming a statement with logical reasoning free of contradictions?

Thats not a topic, its just spam.


This isnt about how CR isn incapable of forming a statement, its how people cannot understand the term TOPIC. They would wrather point out every single problem wrong with what you've written and bitch about it on and on


by doing this you are proving your ignorance to read the rules
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / http://sephirona....
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
If you're saying that everyone here likes flaming and that everyone deserves to be called racist, anti-semitic names, I find it strange that it is you trying to flame everyone here on Crunchyroll. Are you being hypocritical, or are you just feeling like a big boy because you're trying to cuss out everyone on an online forum? Lul
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

refinder wrote:


Justinias wrote:


refinder wrote:


Justinias wrote:

Oh, i have a topic; discuss about what I have sad.



about your ego trip of a rant of how much you hate CR whist not being capable of forming a statement with logical reasoning free of contradictions?

Thats not a topic, its just spam.


This isnt about how CR isn incapable of forming a statement, its how people cannot understand the term TOPIC. They would wrather point out every single problem wrong with what you've written and bitch about it on and on


still not a topic, its just another hate thread, so of course your going to get flamed, and since this thread is even in the wrong section for this sort of discussion of course it is going to get locked.


Why cant they just move it instead of locking it. Mods are incapable of doing their job correctly, CR members have to do it for them.

602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

Sephirona wrote:

If you're saying that everyone here likes flaming and that everyone deserves to be called racist, anti-semitic names, I find it strange that it is you trying to flame everyone here on Crunchyroll. Are you being hypocritical, or are you just feeling like a big boy because you're trying to cuss out everyone on an online forum? Lul

A big boy.

520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

Sephirona wrote:

If you're saying that everyone here likes flaming and that everyone deserves to be called racist, anti-semitic names, I find it strange that it is you trying to flame everyone here on Crunchyroll. Are you being hypocritical, or are you just feeling like a big boy because you're trying to cuss out everyone on an online forum? Lul


Point agreed (: Insulting everyone in CR, and giving bullshit is so totally stupid... -_-" And calling people "Jews" would just make you look like a Nazi.. Just get on with your life
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


Justinias wrote:


refinder wrote:


Justinias wrote:


refinder wrote:


Justinias wrote:

Oh, i have a topic; discuss about what I have sad.



about your ego trip of a rant of how much you hate CR whist not being capable of forming a statement with logical reasoning free of contradictions?

Thats not a topic, its just spam.


This isnt about how CR isn incapable of forming a statement, its how people cannot understand the term TOPIC. They would wrather point out every single problem wrong with what you've written and bitch about it on and on


still not a topic, its just another hate thread, so of course your going to get flamed, and since this thread is even in the wrong section for this sort of discussion of course it is going to get locked.


Why cant they just move it instead of locking it. Mods are incapable of doing their job correctly, CR members have to do it for them.



Mods = CR members
Get your facts straight


Mods = CR members with powers

Get your facts straight >=3 lol
Posted 7/29/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


sharinganeyes411 wrote:

wow this thread is quite entertaining i'm just dying to see how this plays out


OP = Magikarp
Us = Legendaries
I wonder who'll win!


lol not pokemon again... i've no idea wtf you're talkin bout... -_-
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08
What is wrong with you? Do you have nothing better to do than to fill the forums with your pointless topics? And how ironic that it's someone like you who preaches to us about how to do our jobs.
If these forums so disgust you then please leave. Frankly CR would do better with less ignorant people like you.

~locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.