First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ( >///< ) Type Your Name [Game]
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08

Unless you dont have a chin or elbow you can't play.....or a keyboard of course XP

Just type your name with your chin and elbow! puhaha!




s2_sel

Chin [......cant do underscore with chin o.o]

s2-se.l,

ZOMG! im good ah huh! XP beat that pepz!

Elbows

s12_)selk

LOL...hey thats okay you gotta admit! (:
Posted 7/30/08

xVeron wrote:

Chin
xxveton

Elbow
xveron

>D


....why you so good with your elbow? XP
Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Chin

xxp-azsztgrfasdxdx

what the heck, thats not it D:

Elbow

xxpastaxx

is it against the rules to use ur elbow to hit the backspace key? cuz thats what i did xP
Member
11730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Chin

saku_lvoely

Elbow

saku_lovely
Posted 7/31/08

xVeron wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


xVeron wrote:

Chin
xxveton

Elbow
xveron

>D


....why you so good with your elbow? XP


xD I have a sharp elbow. *brandishes elbow at you*


LOL ...-runs away- oh no! the elbows are taking over! XD
Posted 7/31/08

saku_lovely wrote:

Chin

saku_lvoely

Elbow

saku_lovely


ohh very niceeeee XP
Posted 7/31/08

XxPastaxX wrote:

Chin

xxp-azsztgrfasdxdx

what the heck, thats not it D:

Elbow

xxpastaxx

is it against the rules to use ur elbow to hit the backspace key? cuz thats what i did xP


LMAO [at the first one] :P and yes! no backspacess! puhaha do again.....i dont want to be the only one that cant type properly with my elbows! XD
Posted 7/31/08

xVeron wrote:


saku_lovely wrote:

Chin

saku_lvoely

Elbow

saku_lovely


O: wow, we found the chin pro -points-


i just realised.....she did an underscore with a chin =-= rofl
Posted 7/31/08

xVeron wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


xVeron wrote:


saku_lovely wrote:

Chin

saku_lvoely

Elbow

saku_lovely


O: wow, we found the chin pro -points-


i just realised.....she did an underscore with a chin =-= rofl


O:

Split chins!!!!


rofl!
Posted 7/31/08

EtherealDreamer wrote:

i'm not even going to try this one out. D: My name is too long LOL
...and how did she do an underscore with her chin? o.o so cool.


lol! c'mon ED puhleaseeeee XP

amazing ei? puhaha
Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

s2_sel wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:

Chin

xxp-azsztgrfasdxdx

what the heck, thats not it D:

Elbow

xxpastaxx

is it against the rules to use ur elbow to hit the backspace key? cuz thats what i did xP


LMAO [at the first one] :P and yes! no backspacess! puhaha do again.....i dont want to be the only one that cant type properly with my elbows! XD


lol i will and i shall be SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!

xdxdpssxsszazaztgazxx

nevermind xP
Posted 8/1/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:

Chin

xxp-azsztgrfasdxdx

what the heck, thats not it D:

Elbow

xxpastaxx

is it against the rules to use ur elbow to hit the backspace key? cuz thats what i did xP


LMAO [at the first one] :P and yes! no backspacess! puhaha do again.....i dont want to be the only one that cant type properly with my elbows! XD


lol i will and i shall be SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!

xdxdpssxsszazaztgazxx

nevermind xP


ROFL you are so funni XP -hugs-
Member
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

s2_sel wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:

Chin

xxp-azsztgrfasdxdx

what the heck, thats not it D:

Elbow

xxpastaxx

is it against the rules to use ur elbow to hit the backspace key? cuz thats what i did xP


LMAO [at the first one] :P and yes! no backspacess! puhaha do again.....i dont want to be the only one that cant type properly with my elbows! XD


lol i will and i shall be SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!

xdxdpssxsszazaztgazxx

nevermind xP


ROFL you are so funni XP -hugs-


lol awwwh thnx *hugs back* :3
Posted 8/1/08

EtherealDreamer wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


EtherealDreamer wrote:

i'm not even going to try this one out. D: My name is too long LOL
...and how did she do an underscore with her chin? o.o so cool.


lol! c'mon ED puhleaseeeee XP

amazing ei? puhaha


-tries it out-

Chin
etheffreALdcrrrezasmdder

Elbow
etrhgewreeakldreweanm weer


GAH i have nuh patience for this. DX I need to practise. =3


ROFL ....a piece of art i reckon ;P
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.