Theme Suggestions
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
what theme should we have next week.
it can be various anime, music, seasons ect.
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Aegis85 wrote:

what theme should we have next week.
it can be various anime, music, seasons ect.


well what I think is this... first lets try finishing this group.,, I mean I still have many plans going but I just can`t get it done now because I needed to go out... anyways.. I think weekly is not good.. I prefer every month.. can`t we stay CG for this month?? and lets just change it next onth.. around september... so by that time we already polished the group and many will join ^_^
Posted 7/30/08
can it be Animes next time...
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

ExZero wrote:

can it be Animes next time...


what do you mean??? well I`m planning it to be anime really.. don`t worry there`s no accurate plans yet.. its just we are getting ideas on how our members want this group to be.. so I`m open for suggestions anyway
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
ok...if u want to do it monthly. it should be easier.
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Aegis85 wrote:

ok...if u want to do it monthly. it should be easier.


thanks.. and thanks for editing.. are you the one who edited some of the parts??

and another thing.. I`m planning to make some votings for the next theme.. for september I mean.. but I want to polish the group first.. because as of now its too unstable..
Posted 7/30/08
umm... what about tengen toppa gurren lagann or gundam seed???
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

ExZero wrote:

umm... what about tengen toppa gurren lagann or gundam seed???


wow love that.. but lets stick to CG this month ^_^

and regarding the theme, well I`m planning on having some voting... or another thing is, if I can... I`ll have 1 theme every month.. but for this month lets stick to CG first until the group is polished.. because as you can see there`s still nothing that much..

Member
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / oh my! i lost my...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
the concept of having it changed month to month is good. oh. I want our theme next month to be...
can't think properly... lol.. sorry jiggs... :))
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

armaques wrote:

the concept of having it changed month to month is good. oh. I want our theme next month to be...
can't think properly... lol.. sorry jiggs... :))


well I plan on having it every 2 weeks.. just for fun.. well its like this.. 4 weeks a month.. 1st 2 weeks, recent anime... 2nd half, finished anime.. sample: 1st 2 weeks: hauhi 2nd season (if ever ^_^) 2nd half: tengen toppa.. well I just need to polish the group first so lets stick to CG this august..lol.. so we can map out our long term plans..

anyway gtg.. gud nyt!!! hope to see you guys tommorow.. byers!!! and MJ.. I`ll leave to you shana`s album ok? ^_^ bbye!!!
Member
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / oh my! i lost my...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


armaques wrote:

the concept of having it changed month to month is good. oh. I want our theme next month to be...
can't think properly... lol.. sorry jiggs... :))


well I plan on having it every 2 weeks.. just for fun.. well its like this.. 4 weeks a month.. 1st 2 weeks, recent anime... 2nd half, finished anime.. sample: 1st 2 weeks: hauhi 2nd season (if ever ^_^) 2nd half: tengen toppa.. well I just need to polish the group first so lets stick to CG this august..lol.. so we can map out our long term plans..

anyway gtg.. gud nyt!!! hope to see you guys tommorow.. byers!!! and MJ.. I`ll leave to you shana`s album ok? ^_^ bbye!!!


well, you're the mod(i mean, we are but you're the creator) and let's just help each other to finalize with something worth viewing and remembering. see ya tomorrow Jiggs.
You must be logged in to post.