First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply •Hiring Teachers!•
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

L6CL wrote:

I would like to be the Potions Master. (>w<)


sure thing baby
Witch/Wizard
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
can i be the teacher of astronomy??
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

hatfi wrote:

can i be the teacher of astronomy??


sure please make the forum asap
Witch/Wizard
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Leux wrote:


hatfi wrote:

can i be the teacher of astronomy??


sure please make the forum asap


arigatou!
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

hatfi wrote:


Leux wrote:


hatfi wrote:

can i be the teacher of astronomy??


sure please make the forum asap


arigatou!


np..dont forget to make your own forum for your class! sori..ill be going now! i have classes tomorrow~
Witch/Wizard
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Leux wrote:


hatfi wrote:


Leux wrote:


hatfi wrote:

can i be the teacher of astronomy??


sure please make the forum asap


arigatou!


np..dont forget to make your own forum for your class! sori..ill be going now! i have classes tomorrow~


well good luck on your classes well, me too
Witch/Wizard
1100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / try to look for m...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
can i be the Ancient Runes Professor?? ^_^
Posted 8/6/08

nakatsu_taiki wrote:

can i be the Ancient Runes Professor?? ^_^


yeah! Please make the forum straight away! Yosh! 3 more slots to fill! Come on people!
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
yay 3 more slots!
Witch/Wizard
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / underworld..where...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
can i be the teacher of herbology..i think im dserving to have it because i'm taking herbology and i really want to take part in this group..
Posted 8/7/08

degi_vin15 wrote:

can i be the teacher of herbology..i think im dserving to have it because i'm taking herbology and i really want to take part in this group..


sorry it seems that herbology has been taken and if you dont mind...pls take either arithmancy or divination....real sorry
Witch/Wizard
3798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell(funfun~)
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08
Um i could take divination if you need me too. i know about divination like tarot cards and scrying and such. unless harry potter divination is different? i wouldn't know just offerin~

oh and BTW what's arithmancy??O_ol is it like magick math?
Moderator
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

yay-chan wrote:

Um i could take divination if you need me too. i know about divination like tarot cards and scrying and such. unless harry potter divination is different? i wouldn't know just offerin~

oh and BTW what's arithmancy??O_ol is it like magick math?


hmmmmmmm....divination= Divination is a subject taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It teaches methods of divining the future, or gathering insights into future events, through various rituals and tools. The magic taught in this class, as well as the ability to say prophetic things is a branch of magic referred to as "divination."

arithmancy= Arithmancy is a Hogwarts subject taught by Professor Vector. It is on the seventh floor. It is Hermione Granger's favourite subject and involves complicated number charts, but nothing else is known about the subject.

It is apparently a more accurate (or at least more accepted) way of predicting the future, similar to an obscure but existing hobby of numerology - the belief that number patterns existing in real life can be calculated to give information regarding the future. This would make it a more sensible version of Divination, at least to Hermione's taste, in that it does the same thing through more appropriate or exacting means. The accuracy of this information is unknown, however. It is presumably closely related to the subject of Numerology, as one known textbook for the subject is Numerology and Grammatica.

Source = http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Divination

Witch/Wizard
3798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell(funfun~)
Offline
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


yay-chan wrote:

Um i could take divination if you need me too. i know about divination like tarot cards and scrying and such. unless harry potter divination is different? i wouldn't know just offerin~

oh and BTW what's arithmancy??O_ol is it like magick math?


hmmmmmmm....divination= Divination is a subject taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It teaches methods of divining the future, or gathering insights into future events, through various rituals and tools. The magic taught in this class, as well as the ability to say prophetic things is a branch of magic referred to as "divination."

arithmancy= Arithmancy is a Hogwarts subject taught by Professor Vector. It is on the seventh floor. It is Hermione Granger's favourite subject and involves complicated number charts, but nothing else is known about the subject.

It is apparently a more accurate (or at least more accepted) way of predicting the future, similar to an obscure but existing hobby of numerology - the belief that number patterns existing in real life can be calculated to give information regarding the future. This would make it a more sensible version of Divination, at least to Hermione's taste, in that it does the same thing through more appropriate or exacting means. The accuracy of this information is unknown, however. It is presumably closely related to the subject of Numerology, as one known textbook for the subject is Numerology and Grammatica.

Source = http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Divination


Thanks for the INFO!!!! and the link too~ and i KNEW arthimancy had to do with numbers~~ xDDD
i'd take either arthimancy or divination if you want me too~
Moderator
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

yay-chan wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


yay-chan wrote:

Um i could take divination if you need me too. i know about divination like tarot cards and scrying and such. unless harry potter divination is different? i wouldn't know just offerin~

oh and BTW what's arithmancy??O_ol is it like magick math?


hmmmmmmm....divination= Divination is a subject taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It teaches methods of divining the future, or gathering insights into future events, through various rituals and tools. The magic taught in this class, as well as the ability to say prophetic things is a branch of magic referred to as "divination."

arithmancy= Arithmancy is a Hogwarts subject taught by Professor Vector. It is on the seventh floor. It is Hermione Granger's favourite subject and involves complicated number charts, but nothing else is known about the subject.

It is apparently a more accurate (or at least more accepted) way of predicting the future, similar to an obscure but existing hobby of numerology - the belief that number patterns existing in real life can be calculated to give information regarding the future. This would make it a more sensible version of Divination, at least to Hermione's taste, in that it does the same thing through more appropriate or exacting means. The accuracy of this information is unknown, however. It is presumably closely related to the subject of Numerology, as one known textbook for the subject is Numerology and Grammatica.

Source = http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Divination


Thanks for the INFO!!!! and the link too~ and i KNEW arthimancy had to do with numbers~~ xDDD
i'd take either arthimancy or divination if you want me too~


we'd be glad to but please take arithmancy XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.