First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Fata Morgana zone: "The Vally of Illusions"
Creator
11289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / that's for me to...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
the user of Fata Morgana can choose the terrain before battle and make slight changes to the terrain during battle
Creator
11289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / that's for me to...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
*pulls out "Scarf" and eats a candy that makes me immune to your aura* I will give you the first attack Sirberius the terrain is a modern city
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
~arrives in Reaper Form (3 forms lower than Complete Hybrid) and pulls out Shadowy Death~ alright then, but excuse me if I don't go all out in the beginning. I've been neglecting my other forms. ~starts to spin scythe and cause blue razor sharp sonic arcs to fly at you, cutting through the ground as the fly~
Creator
11289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / that's for me to...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Sirberius wrote:

~arrives in Reaper Form (3 forms lower than Complete Hybrid) and pulls out Shadowy Death~ alright then, but excuse me if I don't go all out in the beginning. I've been neglecting my other forms. ~starts to spin scythe and cause blue razor sharp sonic arcs to fly at you, cutting through the ground as the fly~


*pulls out "1001 Nights" and opens book 6 to chapter 1 (Music) page 1 "The Quire Invisible" witch cancels out your attack then opens book 5 to chapter 2 (science) page 1 "The Origin of Species"* I'm sorry but now you wont be able to use any of the powers you copied even after the fight without redoing your evolutionary proses *you get run over by a car*
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

wolf66613 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

~arrives in Reaper Form (3 forms lower than Complete Hybrid) and pulls out Shadowy Death~ alright then, but excuse me if I don't go all out in the beginning. I've been neglecting my other forms. ~starts to spin scythe and cause blue razor sharp sonic arcs to fly at you, cutting through the ground as the fly~


*pulls out "1001 Nights" and opens book 6 to chapter 1 (Music) page 1 "The Quire Invisible" witch cancels out your attack then opens book 5 to chapter 2 (science) page 1 "The Origin of Species"* I'm sorry but now you wont be able to use any of the powers you copied even after the fight without redoing your evolutionary proses *you get run over by a car*


wait, what do you mean when you say, you wont be able to use any of the powers you copied even after the fight without redoing your evolutionary proses
Creator
11289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / that's for me to...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Sirberius wrote:


wolf66613 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

~arrives in Reaper Form (3 forms lower than Complete Hybrid) and pulls out Shadowy Death~ alright then, but excuse me if I don't go all out in the beginning. I've been neglecting my other forms. ~starts to spin scythe and cause blue razor sharp sonic arcs to fly at you, cutting through the ground as the fly~


*pulls out "1001 Nights" and opens book 6 to chapter 1 (Music) page 1 "The Quire Invisible" witch cancels out your attack then opens book 5 to chapter 2 (science) page 1 "The Origin of Species"* I'm sorry but now you wont be able to use any of the powers you copied even after the fight without redoing your evolutionary proses *you get run over by a car*


wait, what do you mean when you say, you wont be able to use any of the powers you copied even after the fight without redoing your evolutionary proses


"The Origin of Species" undoes the evolution of my opponent's powers your copy power saves the powers you copy and because of that it is evolving
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

wolf66613 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:


wolf66613 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

~arrives in Reaper Form (3 forms lower than Complete Hybrid) and pulls out Shadowy Death~ alright then, but excuse me if I don't go all out in the beginning. I've been neglecting my other forms. ~starts to spin scythe and cause blue razor sharp sonic arcs to fly at you, cutting through the ground as the fly~


*pulls out "1001 Nights" and opens book 6 to chapter 1 (Music) page 1 "The Quire Invisible" witch cancels out your attack then opens book 5 to chapter 2 (science) page 1 "The Origin of Species"* I'm sorry but now you wont be able to use any of the powers you copied even after the fight without redoing your evolutionary proses *you get run over by a car*


wait, what do you mean when you say, you wont be able to use any of the powers you copied even after the fight without redoing your evolutionary proses


"The Origin of Species" undoes the evolution of my opponent's powers your copy power saves the powers you copy and because of that it is evolving


ah, so i can't evolve the powers that I have abtained. ok then. ~flies over the car (i got hit by) but grabs the hood of it, flips around, and lauched it at you~
Creator
11289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / that's for me to...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Sirberius wrote:


wolf66613 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:


wolf66613 wrote:


Sirberius wrote:

~arrives in Reaper Form (3 forms lower than Complete Hybrid) and pulls out Shadowy Death~ alright then, but excuse me if I don't go all out in the beginning. I've been neglecting my other forms. ~starts to spin scythe and cause blue razor sharp sonic arcs to fly at you, cutting through the ground as the fly~


*pulls out "1001 Nights" and opens book 6 to chapter 1 (Music) page 1 "The Quire Invisible" witch cancels out your attack then opens book 5 to chapter 2 (science) page 1 "The Origin of Species"* I'm sorry but now you wont be able to use any of the powers you copied even after the fight without redoing your evolutionary proses *you get run over by a car*


wait, what do you mean when you say, you wont be able to use any of the powers you copied even after the fight without redoing your evolutionary proses


"The Origin of Species" undoes the evolution of my opponent's powers your copy power saves the powers you copy and because of that it is evolving


ah, so i can't evolve the powers that I have abtained. ok then. ~flies over the car (i got hit by) but grabs the hood of it, flips around, and lauched it at you~


*I doge the car then I make a sword and throw it at you*
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
~a giant Demon Claw reaches up and grabs the sword before it get's near me. I slash the air around me and cause dimensional rifts to form. hordes of Skeleton warriors climb out and charge at you with spears and swords while a few stay back to shoot arrows at you~
Creator
11289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / that's for me to...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Sirberius wrote:

~a giant Demon Claw reaches up and grabs the sword before it get's near me. I slash the air around me and cause dimensional rifts to form. hordes of Skeleton warriors climb out and charge at you with spears and swords while a few stay back to shoot arrows at you~


*opens book 1 to chapter 2 page 5 "The Guns of August" all the skeletons are destroyed by a high powered artillery barrage before they can do anything then I take aim at you and fire*
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
~I use my scythe to make the shadows around me cover my body. The artillery shell hits but does not explode. then the shell reappears from the shadows behind you and explodes on your back.~
Creator
11289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / that's for me to...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08

Sirberius wrote:

~I use my scythe to make the shadows around me cover my body. The artillery shell hits but does not explode. then the shell reappears from the shadows behind you and explodes on your back.~


*just before it explodes I open book 3 to chapter 5 page 4 "The Walls of Jericho" a barrier forms around me and I take no damage then I open book 10 to chapter 9 page 4 "Doppelganger" there are now five of me each using a different mode of "Cloak and Dagger"*
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
fine we can play that game, Reaper's Dance ~I create 4 clones of me each in a different one of my forms (Reaper, True Hybrid, Demon, Complete Hybrid, and True Demon~ let's have some fun shall we.
Creator
11289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / that's for me to...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Sirberius wrote:

fine we can play that game, Reaper's Dance ~I create 4 clones of me each in a different one of my forms (Reaper, True Hybrid, Demon, Complete Hybrid, and True Demon~ let's have some fun shall we.


*"Cloak" "Scarf" "Jacket" and "Umbrella" me's each grab one of your clones then "Cape" me opens book 4 chapter 3 page 8 "Kamikaze" and "Cloak" "Scarf" "Jacket" and "Umbrella" me's explode killing your clones then "Cape" me upgrades to "Advanced mode: Wardrobe"*
Moderator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / writing my storie...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
~Complete Hybrid me's Black Aura protects him from any physical damage done to him from the explosion, True Demon me's White Aura absorbs the fire since it is a fire elemental energy base, True Hybrid me uses control over fire to avoid any of the fire from hitting him, and Reaper me and Demon me use Reaper's Hold to cover ourselves inside of demon claws to deflect the fire. Then Demon me uses Demon Lord's Edict and trades off their ability to advance further in my forms in order to stop you from advances your Cloak and Dagger stages past your jacket form. so you are reverted back to it.~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.