First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Why does saito where his clothes in Bed
Posted 8/2/08

IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


ccoottyy123 wrote:


IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


Well l think he has his clothes to prevent this


nice completly nice i love tht


l was really happy as l heard there is a third season, inn the edn l love it, too.!!
And that is from season 2
so funny


thts the ep wen they were undercover and working in the maid cafe-also nice
Member
1369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere...beyon...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
the noble's cape Saito wears looks like Dracula's cape =.=
3568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

ccoottyy123 wrote:


IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


ccoottyy123 wrote:


IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


Well l think he has his clothes to prevent this


nice completly nice i love tht


l was really happy as l heard there is a third season, inn the edn l love it, too.!!
And that is from season 2
so funny


thts the ep wen they were undercover and working in the maid cafe-also nice


yeah I know that.She won the contest and wore the fairy costume, but it had no affect on him.
This is my last funyy pic of them now l have only couple pics or kiss scenes
Posted 8/2/08

IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


ccoottyy123 wrote:


IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


ccoottyy123 wrote:


IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


Well l think he has his clothes to prevent this


nice completly nice i love tht


l was really happy as l heard there is a third season, inn the edn l love it, too.!!
And that is from season 2
so funny


thts the ep wen they were undercover and working in the maid cafe-also nice


yeah I know that.She won the contest and wore the fairy costume, but it had no affect on him.
This is my last funyy pic of them now l have only couple pics or kiss scenes


boing boing ---picked up bottle-- bam right in the dome
3568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

ccoottyy123 wrote:


IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


ccoottyy123 wrote:


IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


ccoottyy123 wrote:


IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


Well l think he has his clothes to prevent this


nice completly nice i love tht


l was really happy as l heard there is a third season, inn the edn l love it, too.!!
And that is from season 2
so funny


thts the ep wen they were undercover and working in the maid cafe-also nice


yeah I know that.She won the contest and wore the fairy costume, but it had no affect on him.
This is my last funyy pic of them now l have only couple pics or kiss scenes


boing boing ---picked up bottle-- bam right in the dome


louise +big temper & violence+a second big breasted girl+saito = injured saito and angered louise
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On Earth
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

Shoori wrote:

he wears his clothes to bed WITH his shoes on because he doesn't know when he will have to run for his life ^_^ yea that's it


good point!
Posted 8/2/08

IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


ccoottyy123 wrote:


IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


ccoottyy123 wrote:


IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


ccoottyy123 wrote:


IchiNiiIchiGo wrote:


Well l think he has his clothes to prevent this


nice completly nice i love tht


l was really happy as l heard there is a third season, inn the edn l love it, too.!!
And that is from season 2
so funny


thts the ep wen they were undercover and working in the maid cafe-also nice


yeah I know that.She won the contest and wore the fairy costume, but it had no affect on him.
This is my last funyy pic of them now l have only couple pics or kiss scenes


boing boing ---picked up bottle-- bam right in the dome


louise +big temper & violence+a second big breasted girl+saito = injured saito and angered louise



im surprised he hasent recived a concusion or 2
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
reason saito wears clothes to bed is cause everyone morning he'll have to run like hell away from louise.......
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
these are sum whack up ideas u guys thought up of...

if u wanna know the truth why he ALWAYS wear the same clothings all the time, i'll tell u guys the real reason ...

the answer is quite simple... its much easier for the artist to draw the same clothings over and over again rather than come up with a new clothings every time the character appears in a new episode.
Member
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Saito doesnt even have money to buy cloths, not like he has a job and it would be a cold day in hell before Louise gave him money
Member
2103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hiding! Hehe!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
If he didn't wear his clothes, he has nothing else... So he'd be naked, thus Louise would be constantly flustered, and THUS the serious would become a Hentai. End of story lol xD
Posted 8/9/08

Kalagar wrote:

Hmm...if you evaluate it more closely.....WoW style (p.s. i don't play wow)
Saito Clothes- 50 armor
Saito pijamas- 20 armor
Saito in underwear- 5 armor
I think he would need some protection against Louise's LvL 68 "Whip of Anti-Pervs":P


He also wears shoes which to make him run out before louise whip him. For the healing part after whipping, bet he stash healing potions on him or his equipment also gives healing propeties... hahahah

414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
I think the Gandalfr Runes gave him outrageous self-healing powers...

The clothes part, because Louise never even bothered giving him clothing
and the shoe part, same as the others, for "Run liek a little biatch" if Louise has gone berserk, again.
Member
1353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Asia
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Lol I guess it really is the artists being lazy. Or rather, because it's become his image. Whenever ZnT anime fans think of Saito, they think of the "black haired, blue eyed dude wearing a blue-and-white hoodie who always gets beaten up crazy by Louise." If they change his look, it'd spoil everything.
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
well from So1 till now i dont think he even changed his clothes even once but at least he takes a bath though it is very rare
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.