First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Which type do u want?
Creator
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under a sea of st...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08 , edited 7/30/08
Fairy And Pixies:
Electric
Water
Fire
Earth
Air
Dark
Light
Ice
Sun
moon
bubbles


Elves:
Water
Fire
Earth
Air


positions:
Leader
Viceleader
Member


just right Fairy, Pixies or Elves (one of those! the one you choose) and the type next to it the right your postion:
Example:
Fairy Bubbles
Viceleader

and thats it simple okay ^_^

still confuzed??? just ask or see how other pplz do it ^-^

Choose one type only!!!!!!!!!!

Member
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Fairy Air and Light
Vice Leader
Creator
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under a sea of st...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

LovePink18 wrote:

Fairy Air and Light
Vice Leader


Gomen u can only choose one so light or air???

Member
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Tinipurple wrote:


LovePink18 wrote:

Fairy Air and Light
Vice Leader


Gomen u can only choose one so light or air???



I'll go 4 light!
Creator
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under a sea of st...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

LovePink18 wrote:


Tinipurple wrote:


LovePink18 wrote:

Fairy Air and Light
Vice Leader


Gomen u can only choose one so light or air???



I'll go 4 light!


light vice leader??? or leader because leader is not taken yet ^-^
Member
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Tinipurple wrote:


LovePink18 wrote:


Tinipurple wrote:


LovePink18 wrote:

Fairy Air and Light
Vice Leader


Gomen u can only choose one so light or air???



I'll go 4 light!


light vice leader??? or leader because leader is not taken yet ^-^


Umm i'll go 4 the light leader then!!
Member
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in my t...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Fairy and wat is moon like
Member
25415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Inside your head
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Tinipurple wrote:

Fairy And Pixies:
Electric
Water
Fire
Earth
Air
Dark
Light
Ice
Sun
moon
bubbles


Elves:
Water
Fire
Earth
Air


positions:
Leader
Viceleader
Member


just right Fairy, Pixies or Elves (one of those! the one you choose) and the type next to it the right your postion:
Example:
Fairy Bubbles
Viceleader

and thats it simple okay ^_^

still confuzed??? just ask or see how other pplz do it ^-^

Choose one type only!!!!!!!!!!



uhm.
fairy fire.XD
::leader

there.
thanks=))

Creator
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under a sea of st...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

coldfire07 wrote:


Tinipurple wrote:

Fairy And Pixies:
Electric
Water
Fire
Earth
Air
Dark
Light
Ice
Sun
moon
bubbles


Elves:
Water
Fire
Earth
Air


positions:
Leader
Viceleader
Member


just right Fairy, Pixies or Elves (one of those! the one you choose) and the type next to it the right your postion:
Example:
Fairy Bubbles
Viceleader

and thats it simple okay ^_^

still confuzed??? just ask or see how other pplz do it ^-^

Choose one type only!!!!!!!!!!



uhm.
fairy fire.XD
::leader

there.
thanks=))



okay okay no prob!!!!!!!1

Posted 8/1/08
Dark fairy
Leader!
Member
25415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Inside your head
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Tinipurple wrote:


coldfire07 wrote:


Tinipurple wrote:

Fairy And Pixies:
Electric
Water
Fire
Earth
Air
Dark
Light
Ice
Sun
moon
bubbles


Elves:
Water
Fire
Earth
Air


positions:
Leader
Viceleader
Member


just right Fairy, Pixies or Elves (one of those! the one you choose) and the type next to it the right your postion:
Example:
Fairy Bubbles
Viceleader

and thats it simple okay ^_^

still confuzed??? just ask or see how other pplz do it ^-^

Choose one type only!!!!!!!!!!



uhm.
fairy fire.XD
::leader

there.
thanks=))



okay okay no prob!!!!!!!1




thanks
really!~~
Member
6473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lalah land :)
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
i wanna b vice leader for moon fairies XD
Member
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

Tinipurple wrote:

Fairy And Pixies:
Electric
Water
Fire
Earth
Air
Dark
Light
Ice
Sun
moon
bubbles


Elves:
Water
Fire
Earth
Air


positions:
Leader
Viceleader
Member


just right Fairy, Pixies or Elves (one of those! the one you choose) and the type next to it the right your postion:
Example:
Fairy Bubbles
Viceleader

and thats it simple okay ^_^

still confuzed??? just ask or see how other pplz do it ^-^

Choose one type only!!!!!!!!!!



(165 ^_^Ya-ha!)

Hmm, Fairy, Air
Leader ^_^


Member
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Light
Vice Leader
Member
17859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥♥im with you♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08
Fairy water leader
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.