First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Career and Philosophy, Class H
Posted 8/7/08
Where the hell is my class!
Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
I was wondering the same thing about mine too.
Do you think its because we're not as rich as the rest? Can the students tell the difference or something?
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

I was wondering the same thing about mine too.
Do you think its because we're not as rich as the rest? Can the students tell the difference or something?


Yes that's exactly why, Here's some tax money I stole you two can have it
Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

fruitschinposamurai wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

I was wondering the same thing about mine too.
Do you think its because we're not as rich as the rest? Can the students tell the difference or something?


Yes that's exactly why, Here's some tax money I stole you two can have it


Can I cry now? Or should I laugh?
Posted 8/7/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:


fruitschinposamurai wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

I was wondering the same thing about mine too.
Do you think its because we're not as rich as the rest? Can the students tell the difference or something?


Yes that's exactly why, Here's some tax money I stole you two can have it


Can I cry now? Or should I laugh?


You should use the money for food you should be happy.
Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Take your share Musashi-san. Lets go eat while we can
Posted 8/7/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

Take your share Musashi-san. Lets go eat while we can


Thanks, I have also found an untouched chocolate parfait , in exchange for it i want dango.
Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Musashi_like_person wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

Take your share Musashi-san. Lets go eat while we can


Thanks, I have also found an untouched chocolate parfait , in exchange for it i want dango.


Deal. I also have the santa costume from last year, you can have it. Winter's coming soon, ya gotta wear what ya can~!
Sensei
29420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / working....
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:


Musashi_like_person wrote:


Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:

Take your share Musashi-san. Lets go eat while we can


Thanks, I have also found an untouched chocolate parfait , in exchange for it i want dango.


Deal. I also have the santa costume from last year, you can have it. Winter's coming soon, ya gotta wear what ya can~!


good said ginpachi-senseiii!! and btw my students are also gone just one left. but as long as mitsuba-san is my student i'm so happy^^
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
I have been busy but now I am back with a vengeance!

The new topic is Utopia!!

First to post gets an imaginary cookie! (because I can't afford a real one)
Vice President
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08

marude_dame_na_ossan wrote:

I have been busy but now I am back with a vengeance!

The new topic is Utopia
!! First to post gets an imaginary cookie! (because I can't afford a real one)

*looming in the doorframe* Utopia, like in your own version or of Sir Thomas Moore's?
Sensei
3193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


marude_dame_na_ossan wrote:

I have been busy but now I am back with a vengeance!

The new topic is Utopia
!! First to post gets an imaginary cookie! (because I can't afford a real one)

*looming in the doorframe* Utopia, like in your own version or of Sir Thomas Moore's?

You did not just refer to Thomas Moore's "Utopia". That can't be the subject, after all this is Career not Literature class.
Student
10276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / I'd tell you... b...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
But it's still an outlook on Utopia, is it not?
Vice President
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
Utopia is what we got right in front of us....those who can't see it aren't looking hard enough. In this world everything is available that will lead to a happy life, a person just needs the willpower to seek it. Our world is not an unchanging entity, it's not static...you can change your situation and make it better...
Student
10276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / I'd tell you... b...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Hmm... isn't it both ways though? Everything is available, but is very limited. I see your point as to how everything IS here already... it's just that we do not know how or what to obtain so we can achieve a true Utopia. Am I close?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.