First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Hottest Third Wheel in dramas
2996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Lee Jun Ki in My Girl
Kim Jeong Hoon in Goong
Figaro Zeng in TKA
Oguri Shun in HYD
845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Off the top of my head
daniel henney
ikuta toma
oguri shun
3894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the world baby
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Yamapi in Nobuta wo Produce
Toma Ikuta in Hana Kimi JP
Oguri Shun in Hana Yori Dango
<3
25653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Trenton, New Jersey
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Dennis Oh in Witch Yoo Hee.
Posted 7/30/08
Ikuta Toma - Hana Kimi
Oguri Shun as Hanazawa Rui - HYD 1 &2
253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Chrustie wrote:

Ikuta Toma - Hana Kimi

T.O.P - I'm Sam

Shun Oguri - Hana Yori Dango

Jang Geun Suk - Hong Gil Dong

Lee Jun Ki - My Girl

Kim Jeong Hoon - Goong

Won Bin - Autum Tale

Lee Wan - Stairway to Heaven (when they were young)

Lee Dong Wook - Loving You

Yamapi - Nobuta Wo Produce

Yamada - -Tantei Gakuen Q


You really point out a lot of forgotten hot third wheel. Thank. As for my sequence.

No 1. Ikuta Toma in Hana kimi(jap)
No 2. Won Bin (Autum Tale)
No 3. Lee Jun Ki (My girl)
No 4. Yamapi (Nobuta Wo Produce)
No 5. Kim Jeong Hoon (Goong)

The rest i am not that getting excited about them and i prefer main lead actor get the girl.

P.S I haven't watch Hong Gil Dong. so i am not sure how will i feel for Jang Geun Suk. Basically i like him.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Kim Jeong Hoon in Goong and Ikuta Toma in Hana Kimi. I actually think they both sorta look alike. I wonder why the main characters (guys) have small eyes..
32671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Hiro Mizushima - Zettai Kareshi (I still can't pick between the two I love both)
Toma Ikuta - Hana Kimi (JPN)
Shun Oguri - Hana Yori Dango
Calvin Chen - Romantic Princess



5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

mabaydar wrote:


Chrustie wrote:

Ikuta Toma - Hana Kimi

T.O.P - I'm Sam

Shun Oguri - Hana Yori Dango

Jang Geun Suk - Hong Gil Dong

Lee Jun Ki - My Girl

Kim Jeong Hoon - Goong

Won Bin - Autum Tale

Lee Wan - Stairway to Heaven (when they were young)

Lee Dong Wook - Loving You

Yamapi - Nobuta Wo Produce

Yamada - -Tantei Gakuen Q


You really point out a lot of forgotten hot third wheel. Thank. As for my sequence.

No 1. Ikuta Toma in Hana kimi(jap)
No 2. Won Bin (Autum Tale)
No 3. Lee Jun Ki (My girl)
No 4. Yamapi (Nobuta Wo Produce)
No 5. Kim Jeong Hoon (Goong)

The rest i am not that getting excited about them and i prefer main lead actor get the girl.

P.S I haven't watch Hong Gil Dong. so i am not sure how will i feel for Jang Geun Suk. Basically i like him.


Lol thanx but i didnt put it in sequence but you should go watch Hong Gil Dong its worth it.
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Cherrilly17 wrote:

Hiro Mizushima - Zettai Kareshi (I still can't pick between the two I love both)






ok so i really wanted to put this one but idk i didnt think it kinda counted cuz he sorta ends up w/ the girl at the end...well its implied that he willl.....but yeh totally hes the sexiest 3rd wheel - personally i dont want him to end up w/ the lead in any drama....i get soo jealous!!!
32671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

silvercatgurl007 wrote:


Cherrilly17 wrote:

Hiro Mizushima - Zettai Kareshi (I still can't pick between the two I love both)






ok so i really wanted to put this one but idk i didnt think it kinda counted cuz he sorta ends up w/ the girl at the end...well its implied that he willl.....but yeh totally hes the sexiest 3rd wheel - personally i dont want him to end up w/ the lead in any drama....i get soo jealous!!!



Haha same here T^T I love hiro XD I get jealous too! LOL He did get the girl at the end but when night was still around (R.I.P) lol he was the sexiest third wheel
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
mmm , i agree with ALL of the posts . bwaha ,
i find the third wheel hotter than the lead male (sometimes)
1202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
LEE JUN KI from My Girl.<3!
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08 , edited 7/30/08
i agree with many of the posts.. some guy third wheels are even hotter and all of them are sweeter than the lead
it's sad though that their characters are meant for heartbreak. anyway, i think the lead characters should end up with each other but is still love the third wheels!

chang hui- jang geun suk, hong gildong

yul goon- kim jeong hoon, goong

hanazawa rui- oguri shun, hana yori dango

nakatsu shuichi- ikuta toma, hana kimi jp

lee jun ki- my girl
jiro wang- it started with a kiss
wallace huo- at dolphin bay

16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Kim Jeong HOon
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.