Created by LouiseXShana
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is your favorite character~!?
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

saybarnet wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


saybarnet wrote:

You guyz spam alot lols !

Mine is Saito ! whai ? becas he just is !


we try not TOO! ^_^, GOMENASAI



Theat was a jk you dont have to take it seriously ! ^_^ betwin us,i trie to spam as much as i can on my group to ! lols ! ^.^



XD, you are an interesting person ^_^...our little secret

Member
17818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Grand Line / Secr...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


saybarnet wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


saybarnet wrote:

You guyz spam alot lols !

Mine is Saito ! whai ? becas he just is !


we try not TOO! ^_^, GOMENASAI



Theat was a jk you dont have to take it seriously ! ^_^ betwin us,i trie to spam as much as i can on my group to ! lols ! ^.^



XD, you are an interesting person ^_^...our little secret



Tnx ! and yeah ! POWER of the spamming people ! lols ! ^.^
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

saybarnet wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


saybarnet wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


saybarnet wrote:

You guyz spam alot lols !

Mine is Saito ! whai ? becas he just is !


we try not TOO! ^_^, GOMENASAI



Theat was a jk you dont have to take it seriously ! ^_^ betwin us,i trie to spam as much as i can on my group to ! lols ! ^.^



XD, you are an interesting person ^_^...our little secret



Tnx ! and yeah ! POWER of the spamming people ! lols ! ^.^


I don't spam (lol)
Member
17818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Grand Line / Secr...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


saybarnet wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


saybarnet wrote:


IchigoXRukia wrote:


saybarnet wrote:

You guyz spam alot lols !

Mine is Saito ! whai ? becas he just is !


we try not TOO! ^_^, GOMENASAI



Theat was a jk you dont have to take it seriously ! ^_^ betwin us,i trie to spam as much as i can on my group to ! lols ! ^.^



XD, you are an interesting person ^_^...our little secret



Tnx ! and yeah ! POWER of the spamming people ! lols ! ^.^


I don't spam (lol)


Yeah right ! ^.^
Member
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wonderful Sky
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
huw huw...
i like louise ^^
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

sincilong wrote:

huw huw...
i like louise ^^


why is Louise so special ? ^_^
Member
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wonderful Sky
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

why is Louise so special ? ^_^


yup ahaha she's
make me remember my friend ^^
she's funny ^^
Member
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
Mine is Saito.....
Member
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
saito or louise. louise reminds me of my best friend and saito is so kawii
Member
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lovely anime mania
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
louise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posted 8/23/08
Guiche is awesome! lol funny...he pretends to b brave xD...lolz the show would b really different w/o him
Member
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Guiche is my fav because its funny how he is so full of himself.
Member
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
hey! watsup with u guys! of course the best is tabitha! just look at her
altough there she looks like she is in shakugan no shana so many spellbinding circles
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
yeah..a guiche fan...^_^
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
yep tabitha is pretty awesome..and powerful too.XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.