First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii Request For: faiiiza
Member
19801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

faiiiza wrote:


animemachine wrote:


text: animemachine, ice-chan
extra:brushes/grids
border:no
no animations
size:tall n thin

can u crop the left girl ?


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^.^


thanks! i love it
Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

animemachine wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


animemachine wrote:


text: animemachine, ice-chan
extra:brushes/grids
border:no
no animations
size:tall n thin

can u crop the left girl ?


Done!! Hope U Like It!! ^.^


thanks! i love it


u're welcome n thx!!
Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Home..DUH!
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Username: Yaihi-Chan
Text: Yaihi-Chan, Shugo Chara Lover<3
Blink?:yes
Extra:anything that fits
Border?:no
banner or avii?: avii
pic:

Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Yaihi-Chan wrote:

Username: Yaihi-Chan
Text: Yaihi-Chan, Shugo Chara Lover<3
Blink?:yes
Extra:anything that fits
Border?:no
banner or avii?: avii
pic:



Done!! Hope U Like It
Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Home..DUH!
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

faiiiza wrote:


Yaihi-Chan wrote:

Username: Yaihi-Chan
Text: Yaihi-Chan, Shugo Chara Lover<3
Blink?:yes
Extra:anything that fits
Border?:no
banner or avii?: avii
pic:



Done!! Hope U Like It


OMG!! it's so kawaii!! arigato~
Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Yaihi-Chan wrote:


faiiiza wrote:


Yaihi-Chan wrote:

Username: Yaihi-Chan
Text: Yaihi-Chan, Shugo Chara Lover<3
Blink?:yes
Extra:anything that fits
Border?:no
banner or avii?: avii
pic:



Done!! Hope U Like It


OMG!! it's so kawaii!! arigato~


u're welcome ^.^
Member
4473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
i like ur banners designs! they look great~

Username:autumn_leaf
Text: 秋思 (i wonder if u can c the chinese words^^, if cannot, just put these words instead"autumn, longed for ur arrival "
Blink?:yes
Extra: anything that fits (plus if can plz help me to add a leaf falling down or so)
Border?:no
banner or avii?: banner
pic:
Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

autumn_leaf wrote:

i like ur banners designs! they look great~

Username:autumn_leaf
Text: 秋思 (i wonder if u can c the chinese words^^, if cannot, just put these words instead"autumn, longed for ur arrival "
Blink?:yes
Extra: anything that fits (plus if can plz help me to add a leaf falling down or so)
Border?:no
banner or avii?: banner
pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!! (c) faiiiza sryy... but I Don't Think Blink fits on this pic... but u can choose

Member
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at europe on my t...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
name:Leanna
username:mewmewcherry
text:none
Blink:yes
extras:hearts
border:yes
banner or avii: avii
pic:
Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

mewmewcherry wrote:

name:Leanna
username:mewmewcherry
text:none
Blink:yes
extras:hearts
border:yes
banner or avii: avii
pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It (c)faiiiza

Member
4473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

faiiiza wrote:


autumn_leaf wrote:

i like ur banners designs! they look great~

Username:autumn_leaf
Text: 秋思 (i wonder if u can c the chinese words^^, if cannot, just put these words instead"autumn, longed for ur arrival "
Blink?:yes
Extra: anything that fits (plus if can plz help me to add a leaf falling down or so)
Border?:no
banner or avii?: banner
pic:


Done!! Hope U Like It!! (c) faiiiza sryy... but I Don't Think Blink fits on this pic... but u can choose



^^ thx~ if u don mind, can u change the chinese words into another font? (sth look more elegant and also smaller)and i think u are right, the blink dont really fit ^^
Member
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at europe on my t...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
arigato! love it
Posted 9/23/08
username:mewmeworchid
name:Elisa
text:mewmeworchid
blink:yes
extra:hearts,sparkles
border:yes
banner or avii:avii
pic:
Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

mewmewcherry wrote:

arigato! love it


u're welcome ^.^
Member
6718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / -HomE- ^w^
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

mewmeworchid wrote:

username:mewmeworchid
name:Elisa
text:mewmeworchid
blink:yes
extra:hearts,sparkles
border:yes
banner or avii:avii
pic:


Done! Hope U Like It ^.^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.