First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Questions!?!?!?! suggestions????
Member
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 7/30/08 , edited 7/30/08
If you have any important questions such as How do you make aviis? or Which program do you use? We've got answers!Please don't put questions on the GB! We will try to reply as soon as possible!
Creator
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥backstage at BB'...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
hmm nice idea putting this on =p
Member
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Galaxe, Universe
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
oh how do you make aviis and what programs do you use? srry if the questions seems straightforward^^ but thx
Creator
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥backstage at BB'...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

frella wrote:

oh how do you make aviis and what programs do you use? srry if the questions seems straightforward^^ but thx


umm you basically cut the picture up and place it somewhere to make it look good =p
and i use photoscape =p
Member
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Galaxe, Universe
Offline
Posted 8/10/08

azncrest wrote:


frella wrote:

oh how do you make aviis and what programs do you use? srry if the questions seems straightforward^^ but thx


umm you basically cut the picture up and place it somewhere to make it look good =p
and i use photoscape =p


thank you^^
Posted 8/16/08
is there any program u use beside photoscape??
Creator
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥backstage at BB'...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

sakuraeternal wrote:

is there any program u use beside photoscape??


umm i dont but maybe the other creators use photoshop
Posted 8/19/08

azncrest wrote:


sakuraeternal wrote:

is there any program u use beside photoscape??


umm i dont but maybe the other creators use photoshop


well i have photoscape and shop, but the photoshop is just too complicate for me to use
:D
Creator
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥backstage at BB'...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08


i no =p i used to havee photoshope but i ddnt understand how to use it @.@
Posted 8/19/08

azncrest wrote:



i no =p i used to havee photoshope but i ddnt understand how to use it @.@


haha , me too, everything i didn some how just return to the way it was, and i was outrage
:D
Member
4825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / nibelheim
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
wow!! you guys are a real help!!! *burst to tears* T^T i'll practice and make you guys proud!!! >_< thanks!!
Creator
12130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥backstage at BB'...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

erimea wrote:

wow!! you guys are a real help!!! *burst to tears* T^T i'll practice and make you guys proud!!! >_< thanks!!


huh?
oh yeah sure...............i still dont get it =p
what was the question again??
Member
4825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / nibelheim
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

azncrest wrote:


erimea wrote:

wow!! you guys are a real help!!! *burst to tears* T^T i'll practice and make you guys proud!!! >_< thanks!!


huh?
oh yeah sure...............i still dont get it =p
what was the question again??




>> nyahha!!! my q's are answered by reading the post!! XD sorry if i confused you guys!! nyahaha!!!

Member
1972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / going to join meomeo
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
i was wondering if u could change eye colors and part of a dress color?
Posted 10/2/08
ano... do you know where i can request sandynator??? i cant seem to find it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.