First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Which character do you HATE in Katekyo Hitman Reborn?
4062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Unknown???
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08
How can u not lik Xanxus hes cool and badass and his 10 year later version looks even cooler. If Tsuna is the wise and gentle head of Vongola Xanxus is the iron grip!!! But id say Irie Shouichi bugs me the most altho i hav a feeling he will become part of Tsuna's family wen they return bak to the past
Posted 11/7/08

yujin315 wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


yujin315 wrote:


Kevwu wrote:

This guy pisses the hell outta me Belphegor i think thats his name >.>


i agree


OMG! Belphagor is the best! He is like the god of anime! hes cute and hes evil :D:D I think hes the best! how can you turn him down?


i hate his voice and the way he acts..


LOL sad thing is im only in the 60's of the manga so I only know from fansites XD
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
That pervy Glo Xinia and Shoichi Irie
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bebop
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
Irie Shoichi, in the past he was just a whiny little bitch and in the future he thinks hes a bad ass i want him to cry when he gets owned.
7237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Doko nimo inai yo
Offline
Posted 11/7/08

xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


yujin315 wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


yujin315 wrote:


Kevwu wrote:

This guy pisses the hell outta me Belphegor i think thats his name >.>


i agree


OMG! Belphagor is the best! He is like the god of anime! hes cute and hes evil :D:D I think hes the best! how can you turn him down?


i hate his voice and the way he acts..


LOL sad thing is im only in the 60's of the manga so I only know from fansites XD


This images are just edited..watch the anime to know...
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / latvia
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
irie and lambo(5 years old)
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 11/7/08
Tsuna...Isn't this suppose to be in the Reborn section?
Posted 11/8/08

yujin315 wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


yujin315 wrote:


xxhinatahyuugaxx wrote:


yujin315 wrote:


Kevwu wrote:

This guy pisses the hell outta me Belphegor i think thats his name >.>


i agree


OMG! Belphagor is the best! He is like the god of anime! hes cute and hes evil :D:D I think hes the best! how can you turn him down?


i hate his voice and the way he acts..


LOL sad thing is im only in the 60's of the manga so I only know from fansites XD


This images are just edited..watch the anime to know...


Uh, its not edited sorry, do they have this in the anime or this yeah uh hes a fanartist. Mio.main.jp is his site dude, he has recent sketches, and theyre perfect! Hehehe hes awesome like that. Well I get what your saying, one of my friends explained the varia to me and I think that his personality is awesome cause I always root for the bad guys XD! But I can see your point of view too...Killing brothers isnt an everyday thing in anime XD
5603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The island of God...
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
I really hate Glo xinia n Byakuran!!!
I mean for Glo Xinia that nerve is soo weird n his front hair too!! Its uneven! I mean its like he tried to cut his hair on his own n he made a mistake!!!!
I hate Byakuran the most!!!!! He's sooo Evil!!!!!! (I mostly like villians than hereos but he's one of the villians I hate!) I mean he:
- Killed all the Archobaleno
- Killed Tsuna
- trying to destroy Vongola
- controlling Uni
- stole the Mare rings
He's soo Horrible!!!!

11789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
I hate reborn, that little voice he has makes me want to reach into the screen and shake him until he shuts the hell up... forever
Posted 7/10/09
I absolutely and utterly loathe Haru

But I don't see why people hate : - Belphagor
- Lambo
and
- Byakuran
They are just awesome.
I'm glad No one mentioned Hibari Kyoya, Yamamoto, Reborn or Flan (or Fran I don't really know how to spell his name)

And Frankly i don't see why everyone hates Irie Shoichi
3589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / united states
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
Byakuran i hate that fucking smile of his.....
1730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / A Happy Place
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

Kevwu wrote:

This guy pisses the hell outta me Belphegor i think thats his name >.>


1730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / A Happy Place
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

vajko wrote:

I hate reborn, that little voice he has makes me want to reach into the screen and shake him until he shuts the hell up... forever


OMG HOW COuld you say you hate him cause of his voice!!!!
1730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / A Happy Place
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
For me it's this order:
bird (one of mukuro's guys from the mukruo arc and when tsuna was still a pussy + Hibari got hibird from him) BIG PERVERT
Glo Xinia pervert
Haru annoying being cocky and always thinking as if tsuna wanted her... and her stupid "HAHI@@#1!!!!" plus how she talks in third person.
kyoko and haru talking together cause in the manga (later chapters)

those cervello family judges who judge the ring match they were totally unfair judging judges.
:fury: plus other characters that may be cocky and you can't lay a finger on them cuase there way to strong or b/c of rules-Xanxus
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.