Created by Maiv_Vaj
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Who thinks Yuuki is forceing herself to love Kaname?
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/9/10

bloodyrose666 wrote:

I think she's confused about her feelings just because Kaname saved her and was really kind to her. What I also think is that Yuuki really loves Zero(LOVE LOVE) but she just doesn't realize it because she is blinded by the "love" she feels for Kaname...


Totally Agree!
Member
23380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 7/17/10
Maybe,yeah!
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
LMAO yes her real feeling are for zero not kaname, I mean so what if she only adored kaname all her life, desired him all her life she's just confused . So what if she's kissing/making out with him, drinking his blood like it's liquid gold, she just confused......

and if you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you
Member
3589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / united states
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
ya she is kinda forcing herself to love him... that is the impression that i got when i read the manga and i still think that way... and im not just saying this bcuz i want her to end up with Zero who i think deserves better..
Member
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/10 , edited 8/1/10
right from the beginning i have always thought that she has been forcing herself to love kaname. she admires him because he once saved her, and maybe she took that admiration the wrong way. and after everything, her heart still belongs to Zero. I think at one point, (please don't judge me and respect my point of view) Kaname will turn evil, and Yuuki will end up with Zero at the end. Plus, I think he's been sacrificing himself just as much as Kaname has for Yuuki.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 8/1/10 , edited 11/21/10

aliyantsha wrote:

right from the beginning i have always thought that she has been forcing herself to love kaname. she admires him because he once saved her, and maybe she took that admiration the wrong way. and after everything, her heart still belongs to Zero. I think at one point, (please don't judge me and respect my point of view) Kaname will turn evil, and Yuuki will end up with Zero at the end. Plus, I think he's been sacrificing himself just as much as Kaname has for Yuuki.




I disagree that Kaname will be turning evil, Ali. I think you're confusing Kaname with Rido. Just because Kaname had saved his fiancee's life and Yuuki being in love with a Kuran descendant the most... doesn't mean he will turn evil. From my POV, it doesn't make sense. The only true evil in the VK series is Rido. And there's a 99.999% possibility that Sara will be the next villain in the 2nd arc.

Back to Kaname-- A long time ago, he had only wanted to help the humans and get rid of their sickness. It was until the villagers turn their backs on the pureblood Kuran.

And about Yuuki (Kaname's future wife)... she had never force herself to love Kaname. And as a matter of fact, she has been in love with him ever since they were young. And before and after Rido's separation of the two (10 years to be exact), the relationship between Yuuki and Kaname remains inseparable. Her heart have never belonged to Zero. In fact, a part of her heart attaches to her childhood friend and Level-D vampire hunter. The rest of her heart belongs only to Kaname. She even says she loves Kaname numerous times and kissed each other more than 4 times. She had made her own decision to be with Kaname for the rest of her life and may soon rise up and fight for the co-existence of humans and vampires... she's no longer human in case you should know.

Zero may have sacrificed himself as much as his rival Kaname, but he is STILL a vampire hunter and must relieve his family's honor and purpose. If the gray-haired hunter wants to get on the same page as Kaien (Yuuki's adpoted father), Kaname, and his fiancee (and Zero's childhood friend) Yuuki, Zero must get rid of his emo, angsty attitude, and his hatred to pureblood vampires and become allies in order to defeat Sara and her plans.
Member
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:


aliyantsha wrote:

right from the beginning i have always thought that she has been forcing herself to love kaname. she admires him because he once saved her, and maybe she took that admiration the wrong way. and after everything, her heart still belongs to Zero. I think at one point, (please don't judge me and respect my point of view) Kaname will turn evil, and Yuuki will end up with Zero at the end. Plus, I think he's been sacrificing himself just as much as Kaname has for Yuuki.




I disagree that Kaname will be turning evil, Ali. I think you're confusing Kaname with Rido. Just because Kaname had saved his fiancee's life and Yuuki admires him the most... doesn't mean he will turn evil. From my POV, it doesn't make sense. The only true evil in the VK series is Rido. And there's a 99.999% possibility that Sara will be the next villain in the 2nd arc.

Back to Kaname-- A long time ago, he had only wanted to help the humans and get rid of their sickness. It was until the villagers turn their backs on the pureblood Kuran.

And about Yuuki (Kaname's future wife)... she had never force herself to love Kaname. And as a matter of fact, she has been in love with him ever since they were young. And before and after Rido's separation of the two (10 years to be exact), the relationship between Yuuki and Kaname remains inseparable. Her heart have never belonged to Zero. In fact, a part of her heart attaches to her childhood friend and Level-D vampire hunter. The rest of her heart belongs only to Kaname. She even says she loves Kaname numerous times and kissed each other more than 4 times. She had made her own decision to be with Kaname for the rest of her life and may soon rise up and fight for the co-existence of humans and vampires... she's no longer human in case you should know.

Zero may have sacrificed himself as much as his rival Kaname, but he is STILL a vampire hunter and must relieve his family's honor and purpose. If the gray-haired hunter wants to get on the same page as Kaien (Yuuki's adpoted father), Kaname, and his fiancee (and Zero's childhood friend) Yuuki, Zero must get rid of his emo, angsty attitude, and his hatred to pureblood vampires and become allies in order to defeat Sara and her plans.


In some parts you do have points, strong ones actually and I can't even defend Zero on this one. But lets just say I'm entitled to my own opinions and we'll just go with the flow of the story
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
A few pionts i would like to point out for those who think yuuki's feelings are fake.

"I long for him"

"I love him,
when I think of him... it's the only thing in my head
Almost to the point that i lose myself"

"I'm tempted to stay... captive in this comfortable shadow"

their is so doubt yuuki's crazy for kaname. Zero on the other hand is the bigger question if you ask me.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
And more...

I only want this man's blood...

I do not deserve you (if her feelings were fake she would never have guilt)

Taint me too

Fall with you to the farthest depths
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/10
There should be question like this. Of course she FORCES herself to love Kaname. It is clear like crystal still water, especially in the last episode of Guilty, whe she says farewell to Zero and her headmaster... hm father.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

Senso_Anime wrote:

There should be question like this. Of course she FORCES herself to love Kaname. It is clear like crystal still water, especially in the last episode of Guilty, whe she says farewell to Zero and her headmaster... hm father.



She was when she was once human-- Her pureblood powers and memories were sealed away by her mother's sacrifice. BTW, Headmaster Kaien Cross is NOT Yuuki's father. Her real father was Haruka Kuran. Yuuki & Kaname's father was murdered by Rido.
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Senso_Anime wrote:

There should be question like this. Of course she FORCES herself to love Kaname. It is clear like crystal still water, especially in the last episode of Guilty, whe she says farewell to Zero and her headmaster... hm father.



She was when she was once human-- Her pureblood powers and memories were sealed away by her mother's sacrifice. BTW, Headmaster Kaien Cross is NOT Yuuki's father. Her real father was Haruka Kuran. Yuuki & Kaname's father was murdered by Rido.


I know about her past and all of that. But i have never thought about her memories and feelings as beeing seald away.
That's a totally new point of view to look at it, that might be true. Thanks for the idea. I will defenetely watch again the episodes after her "awakening" to see her actions.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/11/10
No problem, Senso_Anime. Just trying to help you out... Peace.

BTW, read the manga since the anime is based on Hino-san's original story.
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/11/10

TonyTheShredder wrote:

No problem, Senso_Anime. Just trying to help you out... Peace.

BTW, read the manga since the anime is based on Hino-san's original story.


No i didn'tt want to offend you or make feel uncomfortable, so forgive me if i did. About the manga you mentioned. Do the manga chapters which were turned into anime contain the same plot with the anime or is it alterted?


Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 9/11/10

Senso_Anime wrote:

No i didn't want to offend you or make feel uncomfortable, so forgive me if i did. About the manga you mentioned. Do the manga chapters which were turned into anime contain the same plot with the anime or is it altered?



The manga chapters contain different plots and important ones that the anime doesn't have. Case in point-- Sara and Touma were not in the second season of the anime (Guilty). BTW, you're forgiven. You haven't offend me at all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.