First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ( >///< ) Request for a tutorial
Posted 8/14/08

Leux wrote:

- Username (optional) Leux
- What kind of tutorial Rendering tutorial
- Where you are going to use it : rendering photos?
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<) i think you already heard/knew this tutorial since birth
- What type of program you use adobe cs3


oh boy....XD this is gonna be a hard one....have you tried google?
Member
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

s2_sel wrote:


Leux wrote:

- Username (optional) Leux
- What kind of tutorial Rendering tutorial
- Where you are going to use it : rendering photos?
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<) i think you already heard/knew this tutorial since birth
- What type of program you use adobe cs3


oh boy....XD this is gonna be a hard one....have you tried google?


well ok.....hahaha
Posted 8/14/08

Leux wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


Leux wrote:

- Username (optional) Leux
- What kind of tutorial Rendering tutorial
- Where you are going to use it : rendering photos?
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<) i think you already heard/knew this tutorial since birth
- What type of program you use adobe cs3


oh boy....XD this is gonna be a hard one....have you tried google?


well ok.....hahaha


lol its cause there are MANY ways to do rendering....and you just have to find the one thats right for you XD
Member
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

s2_sel wrote:


Leux wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


Leux wrote:

- Username (optional) Leux
- What kind of tutorial Rendering tutorial
- Where you are going to use it : rendering photos?
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<) i think you already heard/knew this tutorial since birth
- What type of program you use adobe cs3


oh boy....XD this is gonna be a hard one....have you tried google?


well ok.....hahaha


lol its cause there are MANY ways to do rendering....and you just have to find the one thats right for you XD


oh ok..because my hands cant do rendering using lasso tools -_- i always failed
Posted 8/14/08

Leux wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


Leux wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


Leux wrote:

- Username (optional) Leux
- What kind of tutorial Rendering tutorial
- Where you are going to use it : rendering photos?
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<) i think you already heard/knew this tutorial since birth
- What type of program you use adobe cs3


oh boy....XD this is gonna be a hard one....have you tried google?


well ok.....hahaha


lol its cause there are MANY ways to do rendering....and you just have to find the one thats right for you XD


oh ok..because my hands cant do rendering using lasso tools -_- i always failed


try the pen
Member
8374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my doll house
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
- Username (optional):cutestrawberry
- What kind of tutorial:how do you blend textures >.<
- Where you are going to use it (optional):umm to create stuff i guess^ - ^
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<):wel maybe just the steps cause when i blend textures its a mess lol>.<
- What type of program you use:photoshop CS2
Posted 8/16/08

cutestrawberry wrote:

- Username (optional):cutestrawberry
- What kind of tutorial:how do you blend textures >.<
- Where you are going to use it (optional):umm to create stuff i guess^ - ^
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<):wel maybe just the steps cause when i blend textures its a mess lol>.<
- What type of program you use:photoshop CS2


blend 2 textures? O.o
Moderator
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

s2_sel wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:

- Username (optional):cutestrawberry
- What kind of tutorial:how do you blend textures >.<
- Where you are going to use it (optional):umm to create stuff i guess^ - ^
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<):wel maybe just the steps cause when i blend textures its a mess lol>.<
- What type of program you use:photoshop CS2


blend 2 textures? O.o


I can look if I can make one...(a tutorial)
but how does she wants to blend it?
I mean there are a lot of ways, I also know a site for it but it's dutch >__<
Posted 8/20/08

HaineOtomiyaHime wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


cutestrawberry wrote:

- Username (optional):cutestrawberry
- What kind of tutorial:how do you blend textures >.<
- Where you are going to use it (optional):umm to create stuff i guess^ - ^
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<):wel maybe just the steps cause when i blend textures its a mess lol>.<
- What type of program you use:photoshop CS2


blend 2 textures? O.o


I can look if I can make one...(a tutorial)
but how does she wants to blend it?
I mean there are a lot of ways, I also know a site for it but it's dutch >__<


lolol i dont really get what she means ><
Moderator
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
I think she means blending like, layering or she means like blending with images.
That are the only two ways I know.

edit::
I got now time and I'm bored so I'll try to make one for her. I'll upload it to Deviantart then.


edit 2::


http://aimiyachan.deviantart.com/art/Blending-Textures-Tutorial-95450514

I think she means this.
*Yes that's my tutorial* I hope it works out and it helps you out just like it says, just PM when having trouble~And don't mind I used CS2.



edit 3::
@Leux:: You can also search up tutorials for CS2, because CS3 is almost the same as CS2. I know it because I tried my brother's CS3 Collection XD when my computer was broken *I don't think he liked that >_>;; I had to remove all my brushes etc. to remove evidence*
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
- Username (optional): me ish me. xD
- What kind of tutorial: Pen tool. (Haha!) Heeelp meee~
- Where you are going to use it (optional): err... to learn more about pen tool?
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<): ettoo.. how do you do the swirly type thingy in pictures? the swirls (are they brushes or what?).. err.. liek Haruhi-san's (AnimeLover09) stuffies, I mean, avatars/pictures.
- What type of program you use: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
Moderator
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
jhasmhin16:: I think most people got CS 2 T_________T So I don't know if we can help you~~
have you tried Google, Yahoo and Deviantart..?
Posted 9/6/08

jhasmhin16 wrote:

- Username (optional): me ish me. xD
- What kind of tutorial: Pen tool. (Haha!) Heeelp meee~
- Where you are going to use it (optional): err... to learn more about pen tool?
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<): ettoo.. how do you do the swirly type thingy in pictures? the swirls (are they brushes or what?).. err.. liek Haruhi-san's (AnimeLover09) stuffies, I mean, avatars/pictures.
- What type of program you use: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended


uhhh you dont use the pen tool for that....lolol
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

s2_sel wrote:

uhhh you dont use the pen tool for that....lolol


haha. gomen.
it's a brush, then?
Member
15041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

HaineOtomiyaHime wrote:

jhasmhin16:: I think most people got CS 2 T_________T So I don't know if we can help you~~
have you tried Google, Yahoo and Deviantart..?


I haven't tried searching. ^^
Thanks. I'll go look for it! x3
Member
96564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アニメノセカイ
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
Username » hoangle2207
- What kind of tutorial » how to make backgrounds for avi
- Where you are going to use it (my profile =] )
- About the tutorial (we might not get it by just the name >.<)
» I want to make backgrounds for my avis but it's hard without knowing tips and stuff + I'm not good at decorating stuff. And I need to learn more about rendering too
- What type of program you use » CS3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.