First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Things you find attractive that others find it strange...
thi161 
56356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
Hmm... I say for me, Guys with a nice lean back (With no hair..)
8343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
strange ... but i find arguementative (hmm, is that the word...) girls very attractive. just to be clear, not b****es, not drama queens, but spirited (ahh, that is the word...) girls who are not shy about disagreeing with me. those who are too argeeable i find them less interesting for some reason. but contrary girls are such a turn on.

another thing i find attractive is a girl that knows how to wear a dress or skirt. nowadays it seems like a lost art. and not just on special occassions, but to the library or to the supermarket or in the outback. hah, just kidding about the outback.

hmm, i guess the last quirk of mine is that i like girls who do not wear all kinds of make up. i like to see their natural glow.
20150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
Intelligence, I guess.

I mean, obviously I find the hot things hot, but that impression can be turned around pretty damn quickly when someone opens their mouth. I'd rather someone "average looking" who really knows their stuff...
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mydreamland
Offline
Posted 4/11/10 , edited 4/11/10
wow...
-hot legs(maybe this isnt that weird to others)
-hairy legs?
-big hands
-confidence
-tanned
-rash?(this is kinda really nice.weird.)

sounds too many heh?
but the actual turn-on is still a charismatic personality.
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
Dude...if was a man what i think would be attractive on a girl is her personality that was tomboyish, she's got a bad ass attitude, she's crazy, isn't afraid to be herself and unique.

Since i am a girl.... i find attractiveness in guys that are just themselves. Their personality is what attracts me.


Physical Characteristics don't really interest. They're just a bonus to the package.
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

diapersismydog wrote:

wow...
-hot legs(maybe this isnt that weird to others)
-hairy legs?
-big hands
-confidence
-tanned
-rash?(this is kinda really nice.weird.)

sounds too many heh?
but the actual turn-on is still a charismatic personality.


That's right! its all about the personality! ;D

15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

GundamMeister100 wrote:

Intelligence, I guess.

I mean, obviously I find the hot things hot, but that impression can be turned around pretty damn quickly when someone opens their mouth. I'd rather someone "average looking" who really knows their stuff...


Intelligence? =\ Just cause some of us aren't the shiniest star in the sky.......
20150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

PhoungSeppuku
Intelligence? =\ Just cause some of us aren't the shiniest star in the sky.......


Maybe not, sorry. That's just what I happen to personally find attractive. I don't particularly want to spend large amounts of time with someone that I struggle to talk and communicate with on a level that personally interests me. I don't think either party would get much out of that. It wasn't really meant to be a value judgment anymore than saying "I like redheads" or "girls with cute smiles" or something ... it's just that, for me personally, I like reading books, watching movies - and anime of course - and I like to be able to talk about that stuff and I find that an attractive turn on. I'm perfectly shallow when it comes to appearances too... playboy model good looks wouldn't go amiss.
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

GundamMeister100 wrote:


PhoungSeppuku
Intelligence? =\ Just cause some of us aren't the shiniest star in the sky.......


Maybe not, sorry. That's just what I happen to personally find attractive. I don't particularly want to spend large amounts of time with someone that I struggle to talk and communicate with on a level that personally interests me. I don't think either party would get much out of that. It wasn't really meant to be a value judgment anymore than saying "I like redheads" or "girls with cute smiles" or something ... it's just that, for me personally, I like reading books, watching movies - and anime of course - and I like to be able to talk about that stuff and I find that an attractive turn on. I'm perfectly shallow when it comes to appearances too... playboy model good looks wouldn't go amiss.


haha i was just giving you shit. And yes, it would be nice to have someone to be able to talk to instead of having to be their teacher and explain everything. But perhaps, maybe you dont need intelligence. If you find someone who shares the same interests as you do, then there isn't a need for intelligence. Do you get what i mean? I like to talk about alot of things and most times when i am talking to the clique of smart kids at school, i usually have interesting conversations and i do learn alot. =] Totally irrelevant.....
20150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

PhoungSeppuku

haha i was just giving you shit. And yes, it would be nice to have someone to be able to talk to instead of having to be their teacher and explain everything. But perhaps, maybe you dont need intelligence. If you find someone who shares the same interests as you do, then there isn't a need for intelligence. Do you get what i mean? I like to talk about alot of things and most times when i am talking to the clique of smart kids at school, i usually have interesting conversations and i do learn alot. =] Totally irrelevant.....


Oh, you.....

You might be right, I might not need it at all, I don't honestly know for 100% until I meet someone who I happen to click with. My ex-girlfriend was a very very intelligent woman - I went to Uni with her and we grew up discussing all kinds of stuff and I felt I learned a lot and had a lot of fun with her.

As of now she's my only ex-gf (We were together a long while) so it's difficult for me to say that I'd desire a different type of person with drastically different qualities. Maybe I am just being obnoxiously difficult...
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

GundamMeister100 wrote:


PhoungSeppuku

haha i was just giving you shit. And yes, it would be nice to have someone to be able to talk to instead of having to be their teacher and explain everything. But perhaps, maybe you dont need intelligence. If you find someone who shares the same interests as you do, then there isn't a need for intelligence. Do you get what i mean? I like to talk about alot of things and most times when i am talking to the clique of smart kids at school, i usually have interesting conversations and i do learn alot. =] Totally irrelevant.....


Oh, you.....

You might be right, I might not need it at all, I don't honestly know for 100% until I meet someone who I happen to click with. My ex-girlfriend was a very very intelligent woman - I went to Uni with her and we grew up discussing all kinds of stuff and I felt I learned a lot and had a lot of fun with her.

As of now she's my only ex-gf (We were together a long while) so it's difficult for me to say that I'd desire a different type of person with drastically different qualities. Maybe I am just being obnoxiously difficult...


Nah. i don think you're obnoxiously difficult. Having been with someone like you have for a while will be hard to find someone else to be with. Thats usually how the cookie crumbles.
Posted 4/4/11
Flat chests. I'm still grasping why most of my gender find humongous breasts attractive, elt alone healthy for a good back. People have considered me a 'lolicon' for liking girls with no chests. Simply put, liking flat chests don't make me a lolicon. Me liking underaged girls (most usually pre-adolescense) makes me a lolicon. However people I have met with moderate intelligence still consider this abit odd. This ultimately leading to me being considered a "Cutesyfag".

Eyepatches. Fetish fuel, I just adore them. I want to run my fingers on the whim and stroke it tentatively. It basically is fetish fuel for me. I adore eyepatchies because they are... abit of a 'kink' to me.
Posted 4/4/11 , edited 4/4/11
hands...mmmmmm I like men with nice hands and clean nails. I think plenty of women do, but they think its a fetish and are too scared to admit it. Also, I think men with kids are sooo Hawt. nothing is sexier than responsibility
Posted 4/4/11 , edited 4/4/11
I like androgynous looking men, my friends seem to disagree. ...meh
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 4/4/11 , edited 4/4/11
nice thick, chubby men with soft bellies. Some hair is awesome too x)
thick thighs
feet
scars I can trance and pull
genderbending
big noses, especially those bony ones on Ruskies
a guy using a computer or any kind of machinery
guys who own big trucks
bandages...hell, anything that reminds me of a hospital or of sickness
sexy, boring men who drone on and on as I oggle them(pretty much all of Britain)
crying boys, preferable from happiness

Uggh I feel like a pervert. This thread makes me feel like a piece of shit ._. k, I'm gonna go drink some now.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.