First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply 1st Step - •Enrollment•
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

darck_angel00 wrote:

Username- Darck_angel00
Club- Order of the Phoenix
Classes- All


approved...please go to the next step ok?thanks~
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Ivona wrote:

Username: Ivona
Club: Dumbledore's Army
Classes: All?


accepted.....
Witch/Wizard
2811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My brain
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Username: Itachisneko
Club: Order of the Phoenix
Classes: All and can I teach Charms?
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

itachisneko wrote:

Username: Itachisneko
Club: Order of the Phoenix
Classes: All and can I teach Charms?


Approved except for teaching. Please go to step 2 and wait to be sorted before being abled to teach
Witch/Wizard
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / where life's fina...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Username: sul011
club: Dumbledores army
Classes: All
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

sul011 wrote:

Username: sul011
club: Dumbledores army
Classes: All


Approved. Please go to the next step.
Moderator
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08
Username: fly_so_high
Club: Order of the Phoenix
Classes?All..and after I get approved..can I be the teacher for muggle studies?
Witch/Wizard
1297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines... sa...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08

Leux wrote:

Just fill up this form:

Username:
Club(choose 1 only or if you want to make one just post it here or p.m Leux):
Classes?(you are required to take all classes Btw, we need teachers right now! If you want just post it here and the subject you want to teach)
Go to the second step (Sorting Hat)!

Would you invite your friends to help us?Pretty please? If possible only =D


username: fushunlyn
club : death eater
classes: defense against the dark arts, potions, charms, transfiguration and muggle studies
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

fly_so_high wrote:

Username: fly_so_high
Club: Order of the Phoenix
Classes?All..and after I get approved..can I be the teacher for muggle studies?


sure you are a teacher from now on lol please make a forum for that!~
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

fushunlyn wrote:


Leux wrote:

Just fill up this form:

Username:
Club(choose 1 only or if you want to make one just post it here or p.m Leux):
Classes?(you are required to take all classes Btw, we need teachers right now! If you want just post it here and the subject you want to teach)
Go to the second step (Sorting Hat)!

Would you invite your friends to help us?Pretty please? If possible only =D


username: fushunlyn
club : death eater
classes: defense against the dark arts, potions, charms, transfiguration and muggle studies


approved..please go to the next step
Moderator
1553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

Leux wrote:


fly_so_high wrote:

Username: fly_so_high
Club: Order of the Phoenix
Classes?All..and after I get approved..can I be the teacher for muggle studies?


sure you are a teacher from now on lol please make a forum for that!~



Um..can I be placed in a house first?
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

fly_so_high wrote:


Leux wrote:


fly_so_high wrote:

Username: fly_so_high
Club: Order of the Phoenix
Classes?All..and after I get approved..can I be the teacher for muggle studies?


sure you are a teacher from now on lol please make a forum for that!~



Um..can I be placed in a house first?


i forgot... go to the next step..
2941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Omnipotent
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08
Username: L6CL
Club: Quidditch - Seeker/Captain
Classes: Teacher for Potions/Potions Master
Witch/Wizard
1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Seretei
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
username : gr8sh
Club: Dumbledore's Army
Classes: All except divination and ancient runes.
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

L6CL wrote:

Username: L6CL
Club: Quidditch - Seeker/Captain
Classes: Teacher for Potions/Potions Master



approved~!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.