First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply 1st Step - •Enrollment•
Posted 8/6/08


sure2..i'm on it now XD D
Posted 8/6/08

Fuuku1407 wrote:



sure2..i'm on it now XD D


okay so you're going to be hufflepuff chaser! thanks!
Posted 8/6/08


yatta^^ arigato XD
Posted 8/6/08
Username: Sir_Evil
Club(choose 1 only or if you want to make one just post it here or p.m Leux): Quidditch team and DeathEater
Position: Leader
Classes?(you are required to take all classes Btw, we need teachers right now! If you want just post it here and the subject you want to teach) All
Go to the second step (Sorting Hat)!

Would you invite your friends to help us?Pretty please? If possible only =D: yeah
26532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In My Mind -- Whe...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Username: Kaen_no_Shinigami
Club: Order of the Phoenix
Position: Member...?
Classes: All
Witch/Wizard
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Username: orientalcind4rella
Club(choose 1 only or if you want to make one just post it here or p.m Leux): could i make a club? [o.O] -- called the "Blue Moon?"
Position: member (?)
Classes?(you are required to take all classes Btw, we need teachers right now! If you want just post it here and the subject you want to teach) can i b a teacher for.. Herbology
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Kaen_no_Shinigami wrote:

Username: Kaen_no_Shinigami
Club: Order of the Phoenix
Position: Member...?
Classes: All


Approved. Please go to the next step.
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:

Username: orientalcind4rella
Club(choose 1 only or if you want to make one just post it here or p.m Leux): could i make a club? [o.O] -- called the "Blue Moon?"
Position: member (?)
Classes?(you are required to take all classes Btw, we need teachers right now! If you want just post it here and the subject you want to teach) can i b a teacher for.. Herbology


Not certain about the making a club but other then tht you're approved
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Sir_Evil wrote:

Username: Sir_Evil
Club(choose 1 only or if you want to make one just post it here or p.m Leux): Quidditch team and DeathEater
Position: Leader
Classes?(you are required to take all classes Btw, we need teachers right now! If you want just post it here and the subject you want to teach) All
Go to the second step (Sorting Hat)!

Would you invite your friends to help us?Pretty please? If possible only =D: yeah


Approved. Yea, about the club thing pm Leux
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

aram011 wrote:

Username: aram011
Club: Slytherin >i want to be a leader if it is owkie?<
Classes: all


sure..i put you as the slytherin captain
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Fuuku1407 wrote:

Username: Fuuku1407
Club : Quidditch, dumbledore's army
Classes;:All


what house are you in?so i can put you in your quidditch team..and what position?eg; chaser, beater
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:

Username: orientalcind4rella
Club(choose 1 only or if you want to make one just post it here or p.m Leux): could i make a club? [o.O] -- called the "Blue Moon?"
Position: member (?)
Classes?(you are required to take all classes Btw, we need teachers right now! If you want just post it here and the subject you want to teach) can i b a teacher for.. Herbology


Club: sure.....but please tell us what the club is all about..
Teacher: SURE!!!!!!!but since youre a teacher..please be active make sure you teach...make your own forum for that thanks
Witch/Wizard
10828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / penang, malaysia!!
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
username:tamahome_miaka
club: order of phoenix
classes:all
Witch/Wizard
1900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the black order
Offline
Posted 8/7/08


Username: leannetanjingyi
Club: DA

Classes: all
Posted 8/7/08

Leux wrote:


Fuuku1407 wrote:

Username: Fuuku1407
Club : Quidditch, dumbledore's army
Classes;:All


what house are you in?so i can put you in your quidditch team..and what position?eg; chaser, beater

i'm hufflepuff and chaser XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.