First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Black Diamond CD-Hoshina Utau
Member
4960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/08 , edited 7/30/08
Black Dimond CD by Hoshina Utau comes out at August 2008 ^-^

Member
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Land of Alcohol
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
I really like her new song. Been looking everywhere for it...
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
I can't waits!!its gonna be great ^-^
Member
25134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Awesome~ I love her new song! <3
Member
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
awwww thats great¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
but i wish it isnt as the onedari cd.............
WHAT IF IT STOLE MY KOKORO TAMAGO?????
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

fairy-princess wrote:

awwww thats great¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
but i wish it isnt as the onedari cd.............
WHAT IF IT STOLE MY KOKORO TAMAGO?????
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


lolololololololol

I really like Black Diamond's song. Sooo much better than "Hoshina Utau"'s, even though the lead singer and Utau are obviously the same...
Member
32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
i like nana mizuki song. can't wait to hear full song...
Member
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
i LOOOOVVVEEE this song ^o^ so great!!
Posted 8/1/08
i can't wait............
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

friedchips wrote:


fairy-princess wrote:

awwww thats great¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
but i wish it isnt as the onedari cd.............
WHAT IF IT STOLE MY KOKORO TAMAGO?????
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


lolololololololol

I really like Black Diamond's song. Sooo much better than "Hoshina Utau"'s, even though the lead singer and Utau are obviously the same...


black diamond isn't sing by hoshina utau??
Member
2760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / At the garden,sle...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
i like this song than before....
Member
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
I love it!! Can't wait until it's released D:
Member
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my house
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

amulet_heart wrote:


friedchips wrote:


fairy-princess wrote:

awwww thats great¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
but i wish it isnt as the onedari cd.............
WHAT IF IT STOLE MY KOKORO TAMAGO?????
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


lolololololololol

I really like Black Diamond's song. Sooo much better than "Hoshina Utau"'s, even though the lead singer and Utau are obviously the same...


black diamond isn't sing by hoshina utau??

it is, but she's like in disguise. You're not really supposed to know that it's her. :x
Anyway, I don't really like this song compared to her other song. I probably won't buy this one.
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Miyoshichan wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


friedchips wrote:


fairy-princess wrote:

awwww thats great¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
but i wish it isnt as the onedari cd.............
WHAT IF IT STOLE MY KOKORO TAMAGO?????
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


lolololololololol

I really like Black Diamond's song. Sooo much better than "Hoshina Utau"'s, even though the lead singer and Utau are obviously the same...


black diamond isn't sing by hoshina utau??

it is, but she's like in disguise. You're not really supposed to know that it's her. :x
Anyway, I don't really like this song compared to her other song. I probably won't buy this one.


me too. i like her song blue moon the best~!
Member
6966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere on Earth
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
can anyone help me list out the names of the songs tat sang by utau in shugo chara?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.