First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Most GODLY/EPIC food scene in anime.
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

tamsheed3 wrote:

luffy vs lucci .........one piece



was not really godly but ...........when i thought about epic that fight just kinda came in my head........i couldnt find any good pics of the fight ......or what i really wanted was at the end of the fight when luffy does that 1000 punch thing .........but i found this sooooooo ..............the pic still looks cool...........to me



Huh?
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
huh ...O.o
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

shishiz wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

luffy vs lucci .........one piece



was not really godly but ...........when i thought about epic that fight just kinda came in my head........i couldnt find any good pics of the fight ......or what i really wanted was at the end of the fight when luffy does that 1000 punch thing .........but i found this sooooooo ..............the pic still looks cool...........to me



Huh?


basically what i ment was that i thought that that fight scene was epic........luffy vs lucci
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

daydreamingisfun wrote:

the episode of samurai champloo where fuu had to vs that big guy in an eating contest and totally beat him and on the 1st episode of lucky star where they all had like a 9 minute convo on how to eat food lmao


lol i agree on the lucky star thing, when it was basically about how to eat a icecream cone and etc
also one of the naruto fillers, when rock lee goes on the curry rampage
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

tamsheed3 wrote:


shishiz wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

luffy vs lucci .........one piece



was not really godly but ...........when i thought about epic that fight just kinda came in my head........i couldnt find any good pics of the fight ......or what i really wanted was at the end of the fight when luffy does that 1000 punch thing .........but i found this sooooooo ..............the pic still looks cool...........to me



Huh?


basically what i ment was that i thought that that fight scene was epic........luffy vs lucci


i think you need to read the title carefully, it said epic FOOD SCENE lol..
Posted 7/31/08
C.C. & her Pizza~
:DD
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

yougotmagik wrote:

C.C. & her Pizza~
:DD


everytime i saw that........i was having a enormous craving for pizza hut, however lol if i ordered for every geass episode i would be like this guy
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
its gotta be the death note p. take in Gintama -
327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hamilton, Ontario...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

BoredRb wrote:

nuff said




what does hitmen 13 have to do with epic food scenes lol
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / bed
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
whenever L is eating in death note and Light's infamous potato chips trick. >_<
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08

Zucifer wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:


shishiz wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

luffy vs lucci .........one piece



was not really godly but ...........when i thought about epic that fight just kinda came in my head........i couldnt find any good pics of the fight ......or what i really wanted was at the end of the fight when luffy does that 1000 punch thing .........but i found this sooooooo ..............the pic still looks cool...........to me



Huh?


basically what i ment was that i thought that that fight scene was epic........luffy vs lucci


i think you need to read the title carefully, it said epic FOOD SCENE lol..


ohhhhhhhhhh ..........well now i feel stupid.........i really gotta start reading the whole thing
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

nacrogyn wrote:


yougotmagik wrote:

C.C. & her Pizza~
:DD


everytime i saw that........i was having a enormous craving for pizza hut, however lol if i ordered for every geass episode i would be like this guy


come on, that pictures so unrealistic,... that chin couldn't possibly exist
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
yea deathnote potato chips.
most epic way to open a bag of chips, yet he does it without accidentally throwing the whole bag of chips away which i did, like twice attempting that epic motion. =...=
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08

tamsheed3 wrote:


shishiz wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

luffy vs lucci .........one piece



was not really godly but ...........when i thought about epic that fight just kinda came in my head........i couldnt find any good pics of the fight ......or what i really wanted was at the end of the fight when luffy does that 1000 punch thing .........but i found this sooooooo ..............the pic still looks cool...........to me



Huh?


basically what i ment was that i thought that that fight scene was epic........luffy vs lucci


Oh, so the fight scene was food?
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
This is how he gets it...


And this is how he eats it.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.