Post Reply D.Gray-man Trivia
Creator
35268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / °¤Australia¤°
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Alright!!~ This is the D-Gray-man Trivia!!~
We will all add in any facts that we know about this series and the cast that plays in it!!

1. Did you know, Its very rare for a female manga writer to write a adventuristic comedy, historical, horror, and supernatural shounen manga. It is usual male manga writers that write these types of stories and the female writers usual write romance types. Because of this, Katsura Hoshino-san was mistaken as a man. Not just because of this reason, but she is also known to speak in a male way of speaking. For example, Katsura Hoshino-san uses 'Boku' instead of 'Watashi' when she speaks.

2. Did you know, Many characters and their designs were adapted from some of Katsura Hoshino's previous works and drafts, such as Zone, Book-man, and Continue, and her assistants. Earlier titles considered for the manga were Dolls, Chronoa, and Zone.


This is all i can think of at the moment, if i find more i will post them right away!~ ^0^
Now its your go

What do you know?
Creator
17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / were pain is plea...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Well it has finally been confirmed that Katsura Hoshino-san is in fact a female. It is so cool that more female mangaka show more talent, and interest for doing shounen manga!
Posted 9/16/08

crownclownking wrote:

Well it has finally been confirmed that Katsura Hoshino-san is in fact a female. It is so cool that more female mangaka show more talent, and interest for doing shounen manga!


im cool i just wanted you to know that.
Creator
17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / were pain is plea...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:

Well it has finally been confirmed that Katsura Hoshino-san is in fact a female. It is so cool that more female mangaka show more talent, and interest for doing shounen manga!


im cool i just wanted you to know that.


Your lame!
Posted 9/16/08

crownclownking wrote:


ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:

Well it has finally been confirmed that Katsura Hoshino-san is in fact a female. It is so cool that more female mangaka show more talent, and interest for doing shounen manga!


im cool i just wanted you to know that.


Your lame! :P


if you say so dude .....
Creator
17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / were pain is plea...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:


ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:

Well it has finally been confirmed that Katsura Hoshino-san is in fact a female. It is so cool that more female mangaka show more talent, and interest for doing shounen manga!


im cool i just wanted you to know that.


Your lame! :P


if you say so dude .....


Infact I do say so....bcuz your not as cool as Katsura lol! *all hail katsura-san* xD
Posted 9/16/08

crownclownking wrote:


ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:


ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:

Well it has finally been confirmed that Katsura Hoshino-san is in fact a female. It is so cool that more female mangaka show more talent, and interest for doing shounen manga!


im cool i just wanted you to know that.


Your lame! :P


if you say so dude .....


Infact I do say so....bcuz your not as cool as Katsura lol! *all hail katsura-san* xD


of course im not what kinda obvious statement is that? ...... and yes *all hail katsura-san*
Creator
17802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / were pain is plea...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:


ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:


ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:

Well it has finally been confirmed that Katsura Hoshino-san is in fact a female. It is so cool that more female mangaka show more talent, and interest for doing shounen manga!


im cool i just wanted you to know that.


Your lame! :P


if you say so dude .....


Infact I do say so....bcuz your not as cool as Katsura lol! *all hail katsura-san* xD


of course im not what kinda obvious statement is that? ...... and yes *all hail katsura-san*


hehe at least you acknowledged it! LOL xD
Posted 9/16/08

crownclownking wrote:


ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:


ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:


ironcore wrote:


crownclownking wrote:

Well it has finally been confirmed that Katsura Hoshino-san is in fact a female. It is so cool that more female mangaka show more talent, and interest for doing shounen manga!


im cool i just wanted you to know that.


Your lame! :P


if you say so dude .....


Infact I do say so....bcuz your not as cool as Katsura lol! *all hail katsura-san* xD


of course im not what kinda obvious statement is that? ...... and yes *all hail katsura-san*


hehe at least you acknowledged it! LOL xD


dude dont you think i know i acknowledged it you dont have to point out the obvious ... why do you keep quoting me? lmao jk
Member
1029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Land of Dreams
Offline
Posted 9/28/08


The only things I know about Katsura Hoshino-san are:
1. She likes to listen to Final Fantasy and Dragon Ball soundtracks, even Jazz.
2. She has a cat name Koro and that Koro makes her happy when she is sad.
3. Since she uses the word Boku to refer herself, she is known as a Tomboy. [By few people]

That's all I know.
*bowing to the greatest female shounen manga artist, and the creator of D.Grayman, Katsura Hoshino-san*

You must be logged in to post.