First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
School Battles
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
since some people always blow up the school grounds,
we'll use this forum where people have my permission 2 battle it out...
WITH WEAPONS!!!
every1 b alert and dont worry we r currently in the virtual reality room
u may never kno when a bomb will hit * BOOM *

Rulz
1) if any battles r taken place here then it's fine with me
2) not 1 person can abandon the battle unless they surrender in red
3) get ready and btw, any weapon, skills, or machinery is allowed
4) any kind of battle is allowed like snowball fight 2 gundams
5) have fun~! *throws bomb at them* (Boom~!)
Sensei
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
anou principal-sama since any weapon is allowed can we use special skills too?
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

chrono9x9 wrote:

anou principal-sama since any weapon is allowed can we use special skills too?


eh why not~?
*throws bombs at the guy*
mwhahahahahaha~!
Sensei
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

narutobleachfan101 wrote:


chrono9x9 wrote:

anou principal-sama since any weapon is allowed can we use special skills too?


eh why not~?
*throws bombs at the guy*
mwhahahahahaha~!


hmmp *uses shinpuu and gets away in the area* you almost got me there principal-sama no wonder your the principal
Sensei
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Oi Shinpachi. If Ginpachi-Sensei comes in here throw him this. *gives Justaway*
Sensei
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

sanchez2007x1 wrote:

Oi Shinpachi. If Ginpachi-Sensei comes in here throw him this. *gives Justaway*


no problem *thumbs up*
Sensei
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

chrono9x9 wrote:


sanchez2007x1 wrote:

Oi Shinpachi. If Ginpachi-Sensei comes in here throw him this. *gives Justaway*


no problem *thumbs up*


Thanks! I owe you one! *happy*
Student
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
*digs around the battle field*
These are expensive....dammit
*starts burrying grenades and justaways*
hmm, some tricks might be useful
*stuff fragile plastic bags full of mayonnaise in to holes in the trees*
I hope those burst open when someone got tired and lean on these trees.
*set plates of completely normal rice curry around the field*
Incase someone gets hungry....
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*digs around the battle field*
These are expensive....dammit
*starts burrying grenades and justaways*
hmm, some tricks might be useful
*stuff fragile plastic bags full of mayonnaise in to holes in the trees*
I hope those burst open when someone got tired and lean on these trees.
*set plates of completely normal rice curry around the field*
Incase someone gets hungry....


Kyubei: Katsura-dono...what are you doing? *tries not to step on justaways* You don't feed your enemies when they are hungry! *suspicious* are? are? why am I here anyway? *leaves but steps on justaway* AHHH TEME ZURA!! *flies into a distance*
Sensei
3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
oh and by the way Principal-sama whats surrendor?
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
surrender was mispelled
Student
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08

kokomousey wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*digs around the battle field*
These are expensive....dammit
*starts burrying grenades and justaways*
hmm, some tricks might be useful
*stuff fragile plastic bags full of mayonnaise in to holes in the trees*
I hope those burst open when someone got tired and lean on these trees.
*set plates of completely normal rice curry around the field*
Incase someone gets hungry....


Kyubei: Katsura-dono...what are you doing? *tries not to step on justaways* You don't feed your enemies when they are hungry! *suspicious* are? are? why am I here anyway? *leaves but steps on justaway* AHHH TEME ZURA!! *flies into a distance*


ano....should I change them to completely harmless ramen then? I'll ask Ikuma --... oh my! I forgot the Hokutoshinken is burned down and Ikumatsu herself is recovering in the hospital....gee, I guess I'll have to stick with curry....

*steps on a justaway*
ah......
*BOOM!!*
NANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


kokomousey wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*digs around the battle field*
These are expensive....dammit
*starts burrying grenades and justaways*
hmm, some tricks might be useful
*stuff fragile plastic bags full of mayonnaise in to holes in the trees*
I hope those burst open when someone got tired and lean on these trees.
*set plates of completely normal rice curry around the field*
Incase someone gets hungry....


Kyubei: Katsura-dono...what are you doing? *tries not to step on justaways* You don't feed your enemies when they are hungry! *suspicious* are? are? why am I here anyway? *leaves but steps on justaway* AHHH TEME ZURA!! *flies into a distance*


ano....should I change them to completely harmless ramen then? I'll ask Ikuma --... oh my! I forgot the Hokutoshinken is burned down and Ikumatsu herself is recovering in the hospital....gee, I guess I'll have to stick with curry....

*steps on a justaway*
ah......
*BOOM!!*
NANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????


Kyubei: *using megaphone* BOOYAH!! DAIJOUBU?? NANI?? IKUMATSU IS IN THE HOSPITAL? IS SHE ALRIGHT? AHH ITEee MY ARM...
Student
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

kokomousey wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


kokomousey wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*digs around the battle field*
These are expensive....dammit
*starts burrying grenades and justaways*
hmm, some tricks might be useful
*stuff fragile plastic bags full of mayonnaise in to holes in the trees*
I hope those burst open when someone got tired and lean on these trees.
*set plates of completely normal rice curry around the field*
Incase someone gets hungry....


Kyubei: Katsura-dono...what are you doing? *tries not to step on justaways* You don't feed your enemies when they are hungry! *suspicious* are? are? why am I here anyway? *leaves but steps on justaway* AHHH TEME ZURA!! *flies into a distance*


ano....should I change them to completely harmless ramen then? I'll ask Ikuma --... oh my! I forgot the Hokutoshinken is burned down and Ikumatsu herself is recovering in the hospital....gee, I guess I'll have to stick with curry....

*steps on a justaway*
ah......
*BOOM!!*
NANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????


Kyubei: *using megaphone* BOOYAH!! DAIJOUBU?? NANI?? IKUMATSU IS IN THE HOSPITAL? IS SHE ALRIGHT? AHH ITEee MY ARM...


*Lie spread-eagle + face down on the ground*

Dai...daijoubu...janai....

yes....Ikumatsu is currently in Oedo hospital (Gintama RPG Group)
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*Lie spread-eagle + face down on the ground*

Dai...daijoubu...janai....

yes....Ikumatsu is currently in Oedo hospital (Gintama RPG Group)


Kyubei: *still using mgaphone but lowers volume* Ohh, i see. Do you remember where you buried the justaways? Do yo want me to do a sweep to be safe? *takes a handful of pebbles and scatters them around Katsura*

*BOOM*

Kyubei: O_O..maybe that wasn't a very good idea....Hey Katsura-dono! Do you want me to get you to the nurse? I don't think she's in tho...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.