First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ★ Membership Cards
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 1/25/09
Konomi Cafe have membership cards!!!
There are 5 types of cards to choose from
First you have to fill out this form:

Pic:
Username:
Name(fake names or allowed):
Age:
D.o.b:
Job (get one at the "job" forum):
Card (1, 2, 3, 4, 5):

Here are our membership cards


And these are for the guys

Member
6406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

minami-13 wrote:

konomi cafe are having brand new membership cards!!!
this time there are 5 types of cards to choose from
but first you have to fill out this forum

pic:
username:
name(fake names or allowed):
age:
d.o.b:
job(if not,then get one):
card(1,2,3,4,or5):

k here are our brand new membership cards


*sorry boys i couldn't find one for you if you got a pic and would like me to turn it into a membership card,pls post the pic here in this forum


pic:
username:kirari7
name(fake names or allowed):yoogi
age:14
d.o.b: August 18
job(if not,then get one): Chef/Part time singer
card(1,2,3,4,or5):2


9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
pic:
username:purpiff_01
name:Puffi
age:secret
d.o.b:Oct.26
job:Baker part time Cashier
card:i can't choose a card their all to kawaii! please choose something that suiuts my pic!

Member
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Well im only posting some examples for the guys Sorry i couldn't find any good ones these are the ones i got though lols
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Kirari7 wrote:


minami-13 wrote:

konomi cafe are having brand new membership cards!!!
this time there are 5 types of cards to choose from
but first you have to fill out this forum

pic:
username:
name(fake names or allowed):
age:
d.o.b:
job(if not,then get one):
card(1,2,3,4,or5):

k here are our brand new membership cards


*sorry boys i couldn't find one for you if you got a pic and would like me to turn it into a membership card,pls post the pic here in this forum


pic:
username:kirari7
name(fake names or allowed):yoogi
age:14
d.o.b: August 18
job(if not,then get one): Chef/Part time singer
card(1,2,3,4,or5):2




thanks for being the first to have the new membership cards!!^0^
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

purpiff_01 wrote:

pic:
username:purpiff_01
name:Puffi
age:secret
d.o.b:Oct.26
job:Baker part time Cashier
card:i can't choose a card their all to kawaii! please choose something that suiuts my pic!



hope you like it^-^
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

lostazns wrote:

Well im only posting some examples for the guys Sorry i couldn't find any good ones these are the ones i got though lols


thanks for helping me make the guys membership cards^-^
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

minami-13 wrote:


purpiff_01 wrote:

pic:
username:purpiff_01
name:Puffi
age:secret
d.o.b:Oct.26
job:Baker part time Cashier
card:i can't choose a card their all to kawaii! please choose something that suiuts my pic!



hope you like it^-^

arigato! it's so kawaii! your so fast at making them! thank you!

Member
6406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

minami-13 wrote:


Kirari7 wrote:


minami-13 wrote:

konomi cafe are having brand new membership cards!!!
this time there are 5 types of cards to choose from
but first you have to fill out this forum

pic:
username:
name(fake names or allowed):
age:
d.o.b:
job(if not,then get one):
card(1,2,3,4,or5):

k here are our brand new membership cards


*sorry boys i couldn't find one for you if you got a pic and would like me to turn it into a membership card,pls post the pic here in this forum


pic:
username:kirari7
name(fake names or allowed):yoogi
age:14
d.o.b: August 18
job(if not,then get one): Chef/Part time singer
card(1,2,3,4,or5):2




thanks for being the first to have the new membership cards!!^0^



thanks...np....
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

lostazns wrote:

Well im only posting some examples for the guys Sorry i couldn't find any good ones these are the ones i got though lols


i just made the guys membership card
sorry i couldn't use your pics i couldn't use it,they too tall
Member
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

minami-13 wrote:


lostazns wrote:

Well im only posting some examples for the guys Sorry i couldn't find any good ones these are the ones i got though lols


i just made the guys membership card
sorry i couldn't use your pics i couldn't use it,they too tall
lol np

Creator
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
pic:

username:iYuuki
name:Yuuki
age:13
d.o.b:october 15
job:drummer
card:1

Member
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / None OF Your Busi...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
pic:
username: Minichibi13
name: Tiny
age: 12
d.o.b: May 13
job(if not,then get one): Waitress
card:Card 5
5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

iYuuki wrote:

pic:

username:iYuuki
name:Yuuki
age:13
d.o.b:october 15
job:drummer
card:1



5602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

Minichibi13 wrote:

pic:
username: Minichibi13
name: Tiny
age: 12
d.o.b: May 13
job(if not,then get one): Waitress
card:Card 5


thanks for applying for the new membership card ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.