First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
BaNnEr cOtEsT~!
Sensei
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Shinsengumi H...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

alderli wrote:



I couldn't resist!!!!!


HAHAHAHA! Fits him perfectly!!!
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Isao_Kondo wrote:


alderli wrote:



I couldn't resist!!!!!


HAHAHAHA! Fits him perfectly!!!



this is my fav now~!
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Koko: hahaha....that's so funny! the one with Okita oni-chan!
Sensei
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08


Here's one more that I forgotten to post the other day. :]
I'm still a newbie at graphic making,sorry for the ugliness.
Sensei
10136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Universe is a...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08


hmmm.........what do you guys think? The phrase came from luau HAHA!!
Posted 8/8/08

Nyctophyll wrote:



hmmm.........what do you guys think? The phrase came from luau HAHA!!





mwahaha

you're awesome jackie-chan!!♡
Sensei
10136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Universe is a...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08

Luau wrote:


Nyctophyll wrote:



hmmm.........what do you guys think? The phrase came from luau HAHA!!





mwahaha

you're awesome jackie-chan!!♡


HAHAHA!! so is this good or do I have to make up a pretty good phrase like the first one you said lol

"either join us or else XXXX"?
Posted 8/8/08

Nyctophyll wrote:


Luau wrote:


Nyctophyll wrote:



hmmm.........what do you guys think? The phrase came from luau HAHA!!





mwahaha

you're awesome jackie-chan!!♡


HAHAHA!! so is this good or do I have to make up a pretty good phrase like the first one you said lol

"either join us or else XXXX"?


could try?!
Sensei
10136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Universe is a...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Luau wrote:


Nyctophyll wrote:


Luau wrote:


Nyctophyll wrote:



hmmm.........what do you guys think? The phrase came from luau HAHA!!





mwahaha

you're awesome jackie-chan!!♡


HAHAHA!! so is this good or do I have to make up a pretty good phrase like the first one you said lol

"either join us or else XXXX"?


could try?!


wat about this? "We're gonna torture you unless you join us." idk what to say about "torture" please give me words lol
Posted 8/8/08
"please give me words" AHAHAHHA lol that sounds crazy!

FOR THE BANNER: hmhm

... now give us all your pocket money


oor how about

GINTAMA ACADEMY
There are no bad guys only worst ones.
Join us to be one of them!
Sensei
10136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Universe is a...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Luau wrote:

"please give me words" AHAHAHHA lol that sounds crazy!

FOR THE BANNER: hmhm

... now give us all your pocket money


oor how about

GINTAMA ACADEMY
There are no bad guys only worst ones.
Join us to be one of them!


hmmm.........."Give us all your pocket money if you don't come and join us." LOL
Posted 8/8/08
Join us now, or we're taking all your pocket money.
Sensei
10136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Universe is a...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08 , edited 8/8/08

Luau wrote:

Join us now, or we're taking all your pocket money.


ok lol

Choose which one HAHAH!!



Posted 8/8/08
YYOOOOOSHHHHH


The GIVE US ALL YOUR POCKETMONEY... one is TOO CRAZY makes me laugh LOL so I pick the upper one ^^
Sensei
10136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Universe is a...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Luau wrote:

YYOOOOOSHHHHH


The GIVE US ALL YOUR POCKETMONEY... one is TOO CRAZY makes me laugh LOL so I pick the upper one ^^


I am making another one but not that one its only Kintoki and Gintoki HAHAH!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.