First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [tutorial] Dashed Grid Fill
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08

© fringyfern
requested by: Tsukoyomi

make a new layer like so:






then choose append XD
then choose any style on it


right click on the layer then choose rasterize

this is what it will look like


leave those bits unselected then hit the enter key
Tip: hold the shift key while reducing the size to retain the proportion *.~

the result


hide the visibility of the background layer

click ok

choose paint bucket

choose pattern then choose the pattern you made XD

choose your picture the make a new layer for the fill

then just click
now you have your dashed grid fill XD



~will be updated my photoshop is getting slow so I closed it~
Posted 7/31/08
meh brushes easier.. lol XDD
Posted 7/31/08
owh..u edited.. XD
Posted 7/31/08
yup i agree brushes are easy but i cant download so i use this way to make that =.=
Posted 7/31/08

sweetberries wrote:

yup i agree brushes are easy but i cant download so i use this way to make that =.=


i feel sad for u
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

fringyfern wrote:
this is what it will look like

~will be updated my photoshop is getting slow so I closed it~


yay thanks haha... the picture above is actually the only thing I needed since I don't have photoshop I shall test this pattern on gimp though wow, cool designs
Posted 7/31/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


fringyfern wrote:
this is what it will look like

~will be updated my photoshop is getting slow so I closed it~


yay thanks haha... the picture above is actually the only thing I needed since I don't have photoshop I shall test this pattern on gimp though wow, cool designs


lol okay... goodluck then XD
Posted 7/31/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


fringyfern wrote:
this is what it will look like

~will be updated my photoshop is getting slow so I closed it~


yay thanks haha... the picture above is actually the only thing I needed since I don't have photoshop I shall test this pattern on gimp though wow, cool designs


lol >_< why dont u download photoshop then?
Posted 7/31/08
then? XDDD
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

juanna wrote:
lol >_< why dont u download photoshop then?


lol... of course I would if I could
Posted 7/31/08
THANK YOU FOR THIS~~!!!111
Posted 8/1/08
welcome nyaaa
Posted 8/1/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


juanna wrote:
lol >_< why dont u download photoshop then?


lol... of course I would if I could


i can teach u if u wan.. XDD
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

juanna wrote:
i can teach u if u wan.. XDD


haha oh how? lol... that would be sooo great as long as it's legal though
Posted 8/1/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


juanna wrote:
i can teach u if u wan.. XDD


haha oh how? lol... that would be sooo great as long as it's legal though


lol.. ill pm u how.. XD pm me back if u dont understand..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.