First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [tutorial] Dashed Grid Fill
Posted 8/8/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


juanna wrote:
lol.. weird.. >__< okiie then.. but if i fail my exams i cant on9.. D=


lol... of course I'm wierd xP I thought you already knew that xD and aww... best of luck on your exams then!


but how come? ur more active in forums? >_< i hope..
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

juanna wrote:
but how come? ur more active in forums? >_< i hope..


haha... i guess you could say that... my gb is a little too full for me to bother xP though i don't get quite as many quoted forum posts... anyways, yeah i'm more active there... although i'm going camping for a week so you won't hear from me for awhile. talk to you when i get back
Posted 8/8/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


juanna wrote:
but how come? ur more active in forums? >_< i hope..


haha... i guess you could say that... my gb is a little too full for me to bother xP though i don't get quite as many quoted forum posts... anyways, yeah i'm more active there... although i'm going camping for a week so you won't hear from me for awhile. talk to you when i get back


hoho..i see..i pretty know how u feell..like last time..when i had like 2k buddies.. i just left for a few hrs and i nid to reply 3pages of gbs..i felt so lazy so thats one of the reason i remove buddies..
Posted 8/9/08
D=
Posted 8/9/08
spammer.. - -
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

juanna wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:


juanna wrote:
but how come? ur more active in forums? >_< i hope..


haha... i guess you could say that... my gb is a little too full for me to bother xP though i don't get quite as many quoted forum posts... anyways, yeah i'm more active there... although i'm going camping for a week so you won't hear from me for awhile. talk to you when i get back


hoho..i see..i pretty know how u feell..like last time..when i had like 2k buddies.. i just left for a few hrs and i nid to reply 3pages of gbs..i felt so lazy so thats one of the reason i remove buddies..


woooah.... that IS insane xP it's taking me forever to reply to like 2 pages o_O
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08


lol..of coz.. but removing the buddies is just for awhile
Posted 8/21/08
OMG - - i haven't poster here for a while D= i was busy >____________<
lol..
Posted 8/21/08
lol..u dont nid to post it in this thread --
Member
9208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
hiding under you'...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
when i go to styles and click on the little button thingy, it doesn't show dotted strokes
Posted 8/21/08

ounsam_nang wrote:

when i go to styles and click on the little button thingy, it doesn't show dotted strokes


ofcourse it doesn't ,it's on default status so you need to tweak it
refer to the dotted line tuto of lilaznxgirl
there's a link in the first page..it's the "here" button ^__^

Posted 8/21/08
i know juanna xD ...i dunno i accidentally clicked this thread thats why xD
Posted 8/21/08
lol..wtv.. neh >__<
Posted 8/29/08
kool thnx!
Posted 9/1/08



where do you get grid brushes?
[if you don't mind me asking]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.