First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply your B-day?
Creator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 8/20/08
hii, everyone^^ here you can tell us your B-day^^
it will be on the group and when its the day of your B-day
then i'l make you an avatar + banner for you ( you must say what design , ect.. )
and you'l get a special star rank^^
maybe i'l think of more presents^^ but this is all of i can think about LOL

my B-day is on the first of july^^ ( its over alreaddy -_- ) LOL




January:
jenny67234 22th


February:
kityee123 9th
ultrabubbletea 11th


March:
322animefreak94 22th


April:


May:
sm3xyang3l 12th
Saku_lovely 15th


June:
woonsim 13th


Jully:
Lunargoddess 1th
amunikuto466 19th
khulan4 31th



August:


September:
thesingingbee 7th


October:

akosialcx 29th


November:
Lokkin 1th
natsuko_03 9th
linndiya2 6th
Azurifangirl198 15th



December:
alanaunicorn 18th
Moderator
12317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a snowy day~
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
my b day is on 9 feb its also over^_^
Creator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

kityee123 wrote:

my b day is on 9 feb its also over^_^


ooh^^ then i'l give you a present next year LOL^^
Moderator
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Mine November 1
Alice Student
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

lunargoddess wrote:

hii, everyone^^ here you can tell us your B-day^^
it will be on the group and when its the day of your B-day
then i'l make you an avatar + banner for you ( you must say what design , ect.. )
and you'l get a special star rank^^
maybe i'l think of more presents^^ but this is all of i can think about LOL

my B-day is on the first of july^^ ( its over alreaddy -_- ) LOL




January:



February:
kityee123 9th


March:


April:


May:

Saku_lovely 15th


June:


Jully:
Lunargoddess 1th


August:


September:


October:



November:
Lokkin1th

December:

november 9
Alice Student
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
mine's ova liaos its June 13th
Creator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

natsuko_03 wrote:


lunargoddess wrote:

hii, everyone^^ here you can tell us your B-day^^
it will be on the group and when its the day of your B-day
then i'l make you an avatar + banner for you ( you must say what design , ect.. )
and you'l get a special star rank^^
maybe i'l think of more presents^^ but this is all of i can think about LOL

my B-day is on the first of july^^ ( its over alreaddy -_- ) LOL




January:



February:
kityee123 9th


March:


April:


May:

Saku_lovely 15th


June:


Jully:
Lunargoddess 1th


August:


September:


October:



November:
Lokkin1th

December:

november 9

kk
Creator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

woonsim wrote:

mine's ova liaos its June 13th


kk^^
Alice Student
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
december 18
Alice Student
3204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
march 22!! hehe
Alice Student
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
November 15~ Yay!
Alice Student
3830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
mine is 29th of october [:
Creator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

alanaunicorn wrote:

december 18


kk^^
Creator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

322animefreak94 wrote:

march 22!! hehe


kk^^
Creator
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Azurifangirl198 wrote:

November 15~ Yay!


kk^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.