First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Avii Request
2129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / In Class Drooling...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

cropped
border
write kitty chan annie chan and kittykat101
make it filmlike
make it lik u did at avii experts
Posted 8/2/08

kawaii_kiss wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


kawaii_kiss wrote:


KittyKat101 wrote:

arent there any mods to help u?


nope.. ^^


dont you need help? lol xp


maybe but there r so less requests..



nya! true.. i invited all my budddies for you twice!! lol
^^
Posted 8/3/08

nanasuperfour wrote:


kawaii_kiss wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


kawaii_kiss wrote:


KittyKat101 wrote:

arent there any mods to help u?


nope.. ^^


dont you need help? lol xp


maybe but there r so less requests..



nya! true.. i invited all my budddies for you twice!! lol
^^


thnx so much sis.. *hugs*
Posted 8/3/08

kawaii_kiss wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


kawaii_kiss wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:


kawaii_kiss wrote:


KittyKat101 wrote:

arent there any mods to help u?


nope.. ^^


dont you need help? lol xp


maybe but there r so less requests..



nya! true.. i invited all my budddies for you twice!! lol
^^


thnx so much sis.. *hugs*


you are welcome ^^ *huggs back*
1381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Pic:
What u want to write on it: Dana and DanaRocks465
Size: tall and thin
Extras: stars and everything flashing...
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / no comment
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Picture:
What to write: Laura(my name) and soooooooooobored(my username, sorry it's long)
size: tall and thin
extras: anything that you think makes it look nice
thanks!
Posted 8/4/08

KittyKat101 wrote:


cropped
border
write kitty chan annie chan and kittykat101
make it filmlike
make it lik u did at avii experts



here u go :D
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UAE , Abu Dhabi
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

What u want to write on it: kawaii_cut & njood
Size: tall & a littel thin
Extras: stars and hearts
1723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Picture }


Name/User}
Tina Le & _o1xbaybee

Extras }
Name flashing
Border
Filmlike ish .
Hearts
Posted 8/5/08

DanaRocks465 wrote:

Pic:
What u want to write on it: Dana and DanaRocks465
Size: tall and thin
Extras: stars and everything flashing...



here u go..
sorri if the animation is bad
Posted 8/5/08

soooooooooobored wrote:

Picture:
What to write: Laura(my name) and soooooooooobored(my username, sorry it's long)
size: tall and thin
extras: anything that you think makes it look nice
thanks!


here u go ^^
plz come again..


Posted 8/5/08

kawaii_cut wrote:


What u want to write on it: kawaii_cut & njood
Size: tall & a littel thin
Extras: stars and hearts


hope u like it >.<


Posted 8/5/08

_o1xbaybee wrote:

Picture }


Name/User}
Tina Le & _o1xbaybee

Extras }
Name flashing
Border
Filmlike ish .
Hearts


here u go
1723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

kawaii_kiss wrote:


_o1xbaybee wrote:

Picture }


Name/User}
Tina Le & _o1xbaybee

Extras }
Name flashing
Border
Filmlike ish .
Hearts


here u go


^ tys sooooo much !! =D
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08
Fill da following:

Pic:


What u want to write on it:
Naomi-chan
naompje

Size:tine end tall

Extras: (stars, borders, flowers, dotted boxes, others)
everyting thats nice
end kawai borders



thank you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.