First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestions & Complaints
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 8/1/08
Hello!!!

This forum is where your suggestions & complians goes too.
Just use it wisely and pls. keep in mind that we will do the best
to answer your complains & suggestions.

-Thanks & have a great day



For example:
you can complain here, if you don't like the songs.
or whatever things you dont like.
Member
10455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *insert location...
Online
Posted 7/31/08
there should be something fun or a small event every once a week or so
Member
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / On the toilet
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
ya i agree with mangodango. or liike a competition or something.
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

mangodango wrote:

there should be something fun or a small event every once a week or so


thanks for suggesting!!
can u give me ideas on what to host every other week?
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

Blue_Koi wrote:

ya i agree with mangodango. or liike a competition or something.


thanks for suggesting!!
can u give me ideas on what to host every other week?
Member
10455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *insert location...
Online
Posted 7/31/08

harman101 wrote:


Blue_Koi wrote:

ya i agree with mangodango. or liike a competition or something.


thanks for suggesting!!
can u give me ideas on what to host every other week?


like the games u do in forums./...or ummm ill get back to ya on those contest ideas
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

mangodango wrote:


harman101 wrote:


Blue_Koi wrote:

ya i agree with mangodango. or liike a competition or something.


thanks for suggesting!!
can u give me ideas on what to host every other week?


like the games u do in forums./...or ummm ill get back to ya on those contest ideas


um what kind of games?
oh okay.
i'll be waiting.
Member
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Out your window w...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
hey hey i have a suggestion, u guys want a virutual party? hey wouldnt it be cool if two groups could link up and have a virtual party? I know about a party happening this month and all memorii86 members are invited!hehe
wanna go? here the linkhttp://www.crunchyroll.com/group/AskMe
Member
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / On the toilet
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
ummmm. what about a competition about who can bring more people into the group?
Member
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Out your window w...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
oh thats cool too, but whats the motivation? wht awards/prizes will be given ppl need motive!
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Blue_Koi wrote:

ummmm. what about a competition about who can bring more people into the group?


what kind of competition??
will you be more detailed.
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Diamondtv wrote:

oh thats cool too, but whats the motivation? wht awards/prizes will be given ppl need motive!


motivation as in like making people participate more in this group.
i can't think of any awards or prizes to give.
can you give me ideas?
pls.
Member
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / On the toilet
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
ummm, what about to pick the next month's theme? or song?
Member
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Out your window w...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
ppl wnt recognition n they want tangible things but since its probable not possible for u 2 giv a tangible
prize i say give them recognition whoever wins you put up there pic/avi "in the discription lik ah....Member of the month.......thinkin...oh n u cud giv them 1 request, they can ask u or mods to do ANYTHINg for them but it has to be with CR, i think tht wud be cool, wht u think? it jus comin 2 me i mite relpy again after i think it over ......
Member
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Out your window w...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
shit made so many errors 4got to proof read, anyways should say...has 2 b WITHIN CR...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.