First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestions & Complaints
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Blue_Koi wrote:

ummm, what about to pick the next month's theme? or song?


okay, that's really dumb.
the songs fine.
whats up w/ u and the songs.

okay, i agree on the theme.
i'll probably do something about theme.
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Diamondtv wrote:

ppl wnt recognition n they want tangible things but since its probable not possible for u 2 giv a tangible
prize i say give them recognition whoever wins you put up there pic/avi "in the discription lik ah....Member of the month.......thinkin...oh n u cud giv them 1 request, they can ask u or mods to do ANYTHINg for them but it has to be with CR, i think tht wud be cool, wht u think? it jus comin 2 me i mite relpy again after i think it over ......


i was thinking of doing something like that.
but what kind of contest should we hold.
don't worry i understand what you wrote. ^^
Member
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / On the toilet
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
ya thats awesome that shud also be a prize
Member
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / On the toilet
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
who can bring the most people in the group?
Member
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / On the toilet
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
you know some competition that benefits its users and the group
Member
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / On the toilet
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
most active? least active? best profile? best pic?
Member
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Out your window w...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
dunno, may take blues idea about gettin more members OR~jus came to me~ write a paragraph describ
ing ur most sad, happy, crazy or embarrasin memory...winner gets the prize oh it cud be lik different categories 'sad memories' 'happy memories' or it cud be 1 big contest with all the different emotions mixed up...wht u think...oh n it should b in a forum/(s) so ppl can c them!
Member
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / On the toilet
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
o ya! genius!
Member
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / On the toilet
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
or. or. or. post things in a forum lyk... funniest joke?
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
okay, these are really good ideas.
:D
Posted 8/1/08
OR for the prize u can photoshop a pic and make awards
or u can also make ribbons...1st Place 2nd Place and 3rd Place
Member
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Out your window w...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

harman101 wrote:


Diamondtv wrote:

ppl wnt recognition n they want tangible things but since its probable not possible for u 2 giv a tangible
prize i say give them recognition whoever wins you put up there pic/avi "in the discription lik ah....Member of the month.......thinkin...oh n u cud giv them 1 request, they can ask u or mods to do ANYTHINg for them but it has to be with CR, i think tht wud be cool, wht u think? it jus comin 2 me i mite relpy again after i think it over ......


i was thinking of doing something like that.
but what kind of contest should we hold.
don't worry i understand what you wrote. ^^


dunno, may take blues idea about gettin more members OR~jus came to me~ write a paragraph describ
ing ur most sad, happy, crazy or embarrasin memory...winner gets the prize oh it cud be lik different categories 'sad memories' 'happy memories' or it cud be 1 big contest with all the different emotions mixed up...wht u think...oh n it should b in a forum/(s) so ppl can c them!
Creator
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Diamondtv wrote:


harman101 wrote:


Diamondtv wrote:

ppl wnt recognition n they want tangible things but since its probable not possible for u 2 giv a tangible
prize i say give them recognition whoever wins you put up there pic/avi "in the discription lik ah....Member of the month.......thinkin...oh n u cud giv them 1 request, they can ask u or mods to do ANYTHINg for them but it has to be with CR, i think tht wud be cool, wht u think? it jus comin 2 me i mite relpy again after i think it over ......


i was thinking of doing something like that.
but what kind of contest should we hold.
don't worry i understand what you wrote. ^^


dunno, may take blues idea about gettin more members OR~jus came to me~ write a paragraph describ
ing ur most sad, happy, crazy or embarrasin memory...winner gets the prize oh it cud be lik different categories 'sad memories' 'happy memories' or it cud be 1 big contest with all the different emotions mixed up...wht u think...oh n it should b in a forum/(s) so ppl can c them!


its good.
you can start it.
:D
Member
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Out your window w...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
hehe watashi ni? hai! oh ok tell me if you like wht i do ....and u plz feel free to critize and change as u like
Member
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Out your window w...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

harman101 wrote:


Diamondtv wrote:


harman101 wrote:


Diamondtv wrote:

ppl wnt recognition n they want tangible things but since its probable not possible for u 2 giv a tangible
prize i say give them recognition whoever wins you put up there pic/avi "in the discription lik ah....Member of the month.......thinkin...oh n u cud giv them 1 request, they can ask u or mods to do ANYTHINg for them but it has to be with CR, i think tht wud be cool, wht u think? it jus comin 2 me i mite relpy again after i think it over ......


i was thinking of doing something like that.
but what kind of contest should we hold.
don't worry i understand what you wrote. ^^


dunno, may take blues idea about gettin more members OR~jus came to me~ write a paragraph describ
ing ur most sad, happy, crazy or embarrasin memory...winner gets the prize oh it cud be lik different categories 'sad memories' 'happy memories' or it cud be 1 big contest with all the different emotions mixed up...wht u think...oh n it should b in a forum/(s) so ppl can c them!


its good.
you can start it.
:D


hehe watashi ni? hai! oh ok tell me if you like wht i do ....and u plz feel free to critize and change as u like
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.