First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Vocaloid VIdoes & Pictures (NEED TO SEE/WATCH)
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

RenaSaga wrote:

Fear Garden by Kagamine Rin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqpwDl_l6z8

WARNING: YOU MIGHT GET SCARED EASILY

Rin shows her Demonic side. She is so Yandere. XD


I watched that PV today..it really DID! scare me >< (I get scared easily) SHE CUT HER OWN HAND OFF! @ @ GAH
Member
13105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the forest hel...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

xxtwins2 wrote:


RenaSaga wrote:

Fear Garden by Kagamine Rin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqpwDl_l6z8

WARNING: YOU MIGHT GET SCARED EASILY

Rin shows her Demonic side. She is so Yandere. XD


I watched that PV today..it really DID! scare me >< (I get scared easily) SHE CUT HER OWN HAND OFF! @ @ GAH


Yeah... Who you knew cute Rin had a demonic side? I hope her twin isn't anything like that... Oh! Here's one I found that is super cute!

Hatsune Miku - "melody..." PV (English Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-1-xDWfFnk

Creator
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

iluvhellokitty wrote:


xxtwins2 wrote:


RenaSaga wrote:

Fear Garden by Kagamine Rin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqpwDl_l6z8

WARNING: YOU MIGHT GET SCARED EASILY

Rin shows her Demonic side. She is so Yandere. XD


I watched that PV today..it really DID! scare me >< (I get scared easily) SHE CUT HER OWN HAND OFF! @ @ GAH


Yeah... Who you knew cute Rin had a demonic side? I hope her twin isn't anything like that... Oh! Here's one I found that is super cute!

Hatsune Miku - "melody..." PV (English Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-1-xDWfFnk



Awwwww. Poor Miku. <3

That was pretty cool where all the videos became wings and shattered out. But it was sad when Miku was lying there.....

But overall it's a great song.
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

RenaSaga wrote:


iluvhellokitty wrote:


xxtwins2 wrote:


RenaSaga wrote:

Fear Garden by Kagamine Rin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqpwDl_l6z8

WARNING: YOU MIGHT GET SCARED EASILY

Rin shows her Demonic side. She is so Yandere. XD


I watched that PV today..it really DID! scare me >< (I get scared easily) SHE CUT HER OWN HAND OFF! @ @ GAH


Yeah... Who you knew cute Rin had a demonic side? I hope her twin isn't anything like that... Oh! Here's one I found that is super cute!

Hatsune Miku - "melody..." PV (English Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-1-xDWfFnk



Awwwww. Poor Miku. <3

That was pretty cool where all the videos became wings and shattered out. But it was sad when Miku was lying there.....

But overall it's a great song.


OMG THATS MY FAV MIKU SONG! XD lolz but you ugys wanna know which Vocaloid got me into Vocaloids? RIN KAGAMINE! TMIE&SPACE SONG! XD KAYH LOVE IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yi5s-I0OiI
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.