First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Vocaloid Fanart Thread
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

kurodo-j wrote:

^_____^ awesome!


It isnt a Vocaloid but I'l lsay its one so i cna post here XD its really a Magical Bunny girl who travles the world delivering presents to children with her side-kick Bowwie (Which is the present) and Bluster (Her Magical Staff) and if you've seen Kirarin Revolution...i BET! MY BOTTOM DOLLAR! that it looks like Hirotos older sister IF! he had one

Art by: Me
Lineart & coloring done by:Lokkin

MERRY SOON TO BE CHIRMAS! XD





(A Vocaloid one is curently being done)
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/28/08


thats so cool!!!and cute~!!!!^O^
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

kurodo-j wrote:

thats so cool!!!and cute~!!!!^O^




*nods* I KNOW! I keep staring at it..its kinda addictive XD
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
INVASTION OF RINS!

Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 11/1/09


Haku Yowane
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 11/8/09 , edited 11/8/09
here's mine! i DID draw it! k...its inspired off imitation black by kaito gakupo andd len (in a dress omfg!!! O///O)

here we go!!! it took a HELL of a long time to draw this!



my next ones are pics of my fan made ones. the one at the top left and bottom are my two fanmade ones, suzune lin and jun.
the ones on the top right is kiako and mikuo! the one on the far right is a little doodle of a younger version of suzune lin and jun. XD this ones handdrawn and i drew it a lot faster then the one i posted before.




ART BY: me!!!! its got my signature at the the bottom on my first drawing!!
i forgot to right my sig. at the ottom of my second pic...oh well...
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 12/9/09

Hinami_1010 wrote:

here's mine! i DID draw it! k...its inspired off imitation black by kaito gakupo andd len (in a dress omfg!!! O///O)

here we go!!! it took a HELL of a long time to draw this!



my next ones are pics of my fan made ones. the one at the top left and bottom are my two fanmade ones, suzune lin and jun.
the ones on the top right is kiako and mikuo! the one on the far right is a little doodle of a younger version of suzune lin and jun. XD this ones handdrawn and i drew it a lot faster then the one i posted before.




ART BY: me!!!! its got my signature at the the bottom on my first drawing!!
i forgot to right my sig. at the ottom of my second pic...oh well...


u did AN AWESOME JOB! i love ur shading skills *^* on the imitation black and i like ur second one great creativity ^^~
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 12/10/09

xxtwins2 wrote:


Hinami_1010 wrote:

here's mine! i DID draw it! k...its inspired off imitation black by kaito gakupo andd len (in a dress omfg!!! O///O)

here we go!!! it took a HELL of a long time to draw this!



my next ones are pics of my fan made ones. the one at the top left and bottom are my two fanmade ones, suzune lin and jun.
the ones on the top right is kiako and mikuo! the one on the far right is a little doodle of a younger version of suzune lin and jun. XD this ones handdrawn and i drew it a lot faster then the one i posted before.




ART BY: me!!!! its got my signature at the the bottom on my first drawing!!
i forgot to right my sig. at the ottom of my second pic...oh well...


u did AN AWESOME JOB! i love ur shading skills *^* on the imitation black and i like ur second one great creativity ^^~


heh heh! th-thankies!!! I have a shading encil from my older brother...he gave me a couple of his old art utensils! their really coming in handy!!! x]
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 12/10/09

butterfly on your right shoulder

art by: ME!!! :3
shading by: me and me! x]
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 12/11/09

Hinami_1010 wrote:


butterfly on your right shoulder

art by: ME!!! :3
shading by: me and me! x]


SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD! *locks u up in ym closet8 r u now my personal little art maker (xD Lol) i should draw pics and ask u to shade htem xDDDDD
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 12/11/09

xxtwins2 wrote:


Hinami_1010 wrote:


butterfly on your right shoulder

art by: ME!!! :3
shading by: me and me! x]


SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD! *locks u up in ym closet8 r u now my personal little art maker (xD Lol) i should draw pics and ask u to shade htem xDDDDD


...erm...okeee.mehbeh...i cant really print tho...thats my only issue...no ink....it runs out quickly....parents wont buy more...hey havent whenever i ask! :S
When I get ink for my printer I will okee? im being for serious! x]
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 12/11/09

Hinami_1010 wrote:


xxtwins2 wrote:


Hinami_1010 wrote:


butterfly on your right shoulder

art by: ME!!! :3
shading by: me and me! x]


SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD! *locks u up in ym closet8 r u now my personal little art maker (xD Lol) i should draw pics and ask u to shade htem xDDDDD


...erm...okeee.mehbeh...i cant really print tho...thats my only issue...no ink....it runs out quickly....parents wont buy more...hey havent whenever i ask! :S
When I get ink for my printer I will okee? im being for serious! x]


yay lol my shading skills are "23%" my shadings just = = well > > plain sad D:
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 12/11/09
also how do u like hte group? i finally updated it haveu read the vocaloid stories? ^^~
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / drowning in some...
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
oh...not yet...Ill read them, dont worry...I like stories! haha! that sounds funny!
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 12/12/09 , edited 12/12/09

Hinami_1010 wrote:

oh...not yet...Ill read them, dont worry...I like stories! haha! that sounds funny!


lolzzz xD i lvoe stories too *^* but sadly the library doesnt have what i WANT to read about so i have to write the stories myself = = TT^^TT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.