First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [DEBATE] Life thread...
Member
4849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / south london
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:


sergio wrote:

allow it.....abortion is better than lettin irresponsible people
abandon their babies in dumpsters n such, causin the child to die
a slow agonisin death of infection, starvation n suffocation........


I agree.. but which abortion are you referring to? I mean there are 2 state.. the 1st one is its only blood, and all you need is drink some medicine.. but another one is the abortion when the baby is already having its shape..


in the blood part I agree that it should be aborted if the person cant take responsibility.. but I dont agree with abortion in the 2nd state...


why not in the 2nd state?
id rather know that shape was aborted before it realised the sufferin that awaited it
its more humane
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08


I ask you have you ever seen an abortion in the 2nd state?? its so sad when you see one.. Id rather let that baby live.. and its not always 100% that the parent will be not taking care of the baby.. my mother made me when she was 18 too.. but she didnt want to abort me and she worked hard just to give me good life..
Member
4849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / south london
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:



I ask you have you ever seen an abortion in the 2nd state?? its so sad when you see one.. Id rather let that baby live.. and its not always 100% that the parent will be not taking care of the baby.. my mother made me when she was 18 too.. but she didnt want to abort me and she worked hard just to give me good life..


gd point, but not everyone is as strong as your mother, those who dont think they can handle it should be given a choice....... did i hear you think child care service....... what if that person doesnt want to go through the pain of child birth or the life changing experience of carrying said child for 9months.... ultimately u have to think of wats best for the people invovled not wats makes u sad.....
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

sergio wrote:


jiggs_91290141 wrote:



I ask you have you ever seen an abortion in the 2nd state?? its so sad when you see one.. Id rather let that baby live.. and its not always 100% that the parent will be not taking care of the baby.. my mother made me when she was 18 too.. but she didnt want to abort me and she worked hard just to give me good life..


gd point, but not everyone is as strong as your mother, those who dont think they can handle it should be given a choice....... did i hear you think child care service....... what if that person doesnt want to go through the pain of child birth or the life changing experience of carrying said child for 9months.... ultimately u have to think of wats best for the people invovled not wats makes u sad.....


I get your point of choice.. but we are talking about the 2nd state here where they didnt decide to abort when it was still blood... it means they were already given the choice.. and let me quote this



what if that person doesnt want to go through the pain of child birth or the life changing experience of carrying said child for 9months


well if she dosen't want, she should have aborted it when it was still blood... I mean why wait for it to get a shape before aborting right??? and besides the child didnt want to be made too.. it was the parents fault.. so you cannot use the factor that she dosent want to go through the pain of childbirth because it was her own mistake.. she did it and in fact she should take responsibility...


ultimately u have to think of wats best for the people invovled not wats makes u sad..


lol dont worry Im not thinking about what makes me sad.. its just that it really is.. because our school had some seminar on this and had some videos... and I didnt thought it was that cruel. like even guys almost cried and girls were like crying already...
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
in summary abortion is not good. never been good. even if it's kinda safe to do it before it took shape coz the risk for the women to lose blood is still there
Member
4849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / south london
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

jiggs_91290141 wrote:

I get your point of choice.. but we are talking about the 2nd state here where they didnt decide to abort when it was still blood... it means they were already given the choice..

well if she dosen't want, she should have aborted it when it was still blood... I mean why wait for it to get a shape before aborting right??? and besides the child didnt want to be made too.. it was the parents fault.. so you cannot use the factor that she dosent want to go through the pain of childbirth because it was her own mistake.. she did it and in fact she should take responsibility...


some people take longer to reach a decision than others, perhaps the fetus took shape while the female was debating with herself or partner. there's also a case of pluckin up te courage to actually get it done

but i agree, they should take responsibility, but if they dnt want to.......whose gonna force them....... baby'll most likely end up in the trash
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08


yeah I know that TT__TT that many people in this world will never care...
Member
65481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ....................
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
hmm, are we talking about abortion here??..

well what i think is that abortion CAN be legalize... okay, w8, just think about this, i mean if a child deserves to live dont you think that by whatever means he will live.. and if it unfortunately dies, then maybe he's not really meant for this world.. maybe its its destiny perhaps.. or something like that..
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
but its hard if we live everything to destiny and stuffs... because if we will, then you can do anything in this world and say that was destiny, this was destiny so on and so forth...
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
life is like ponyo on the cliff(gaki no ue no ponyo)
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<NEW TOPIC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

First one: About the recent news on US.. should we blame them or not??? I mean because of what happened the whole world is affected.. like in Austria accrdng to miu.. and here in Japan, there are effects on the banks.. what do you think?

2nd topic: have you ever been judged by people just because you watch anime? should we be judged or not??

lols its more of a discussion than debate >_< but I want to see good discussions so good luck ^_^
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
it's useless to blame the US government. besides, what makes our conversation benefits when their own citizen protest r useless too?
the question "should we be judged or not??" is just wrong. ppl themselves would judge anyone when ever they like to.
i've never been judged as otaku or what so ever but to say anime fans are childish is just wrong. coz anime doesnt equal cartoons
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Aegis85 wrote:

it's useless to blame the US government. besides, what makes our conversation benefits when their own citizen protest r useless too?
the question "should we be judged or not??" is just wrong. ppl themselves would judge anyone when ever they like to.
i've never been judged as otaku or what so ever but to say anime fans are childish is just wrong. coz anime doesnt equal cartoons


yeah I agree!!! lols.. damn I cant htink of a good topic >_< aegis need help!!! can you give some good topic???....
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
i got a good topic.

PSP vs NDS
which one is better?

Car: Petrol or Hydrogen fuel
note*car with petrol/gasoline moves faster than hydrogen fuel, but hydrogen fuel is nature friendly
which one do you prefer? my friend sad no one gonna buy hydrogen fuel car coz ppl loves the speed. but i'm against it coz, i'm a nature lover. i had enough with global warming.
Creator
9165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
well Ill be on hydrogen fuel.. I mean people still have possibilities to invent fast cars with hydrogen fuel... unlike if you use petrol.. the world will end because of your speed O_O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.