First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Chara couples~!
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
many people like the couple miki x yoru...
so which chara should be with which??


i like ...

ran x daichi(both sporty!?)
miki x kiseki (both calm ish?)
su x yoru (both have cute personalities?)

Wat do u think????
Member
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / On top of ur pink...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
I'm also rooting for Miki x Yoru but Miki x Kiseki isn't bad either
Another ones are Ran x Daichi and Temari x Musashi (a samurai couple )
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
I don't think su and yoru would work....

ran and daichi are good...

I like Miki and yoru. ._. They go good together.

Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

aikoyamashina wrote:

I don't think su and yoru would work....

ran and daichi are good...

I like Miki and yoru. ._. They go good together.



lol~ i don't think su and yoru would work either.. but they both have the cute personalities! XD
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

amulet_heart wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:

I don't think su and yoru would work....

ran and daichi are good...

I like Miki and yoru. ._. They go good together.



lol~ i don't think su and yoru would work either.. but they both have the cute personalities! XD


yes...
Member
747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / FREZZ
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

aikoyamashina wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:

I don't think su and yoru would work....

ran and daichi are good...

I like Miki and yoru. ._. They go good together.



lol~ i don't think su and yoru would work either.. but they both have the cute personalities! XD


yes...


i dont c su with any one
maybe kiseki? idk

but my fav is yoru and miki!
Member
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
i kinda think suu wouldnt fit yoru i think yoru and miki would work though then ran and daichi then i have no idea who kiseki would be with but either yoru and miki or kiseki and miki(personally i think yoru and miki)and idk about suu
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
I like Yoru and Miki then Su and Kiseki(i know it's not work for find Su's crush ^^;;) then Temari and Musashi
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
yeah.. su doesn't fit any1....
Member
1170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Uhh on the Comput...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
I like:

Miki and Yoru
Ran and Dachi
Musashi and Temari


and mabey suu will run off to Mr.Nakaido since they both lik each other or Suu with Mr.Nakaido's Chara???
Posted 7/31/08
Ran x Daichi
Temari x Musashi
Miki x Kiseki
Iru x Yoru [evil couple ^^]
mm.... that's about it!
Member
8136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

amulet_heart wrote:

many people like the couple miki x yoru...
so which chara should be with which??


i like ...

ran x daichi(both sporty!?)
miki x kiseki (both calm ish?)
su x yoru (both have cute personalities?)

Wat do u think????


Suu & Yoru? I think ur matchmaking skills r a little off...but Ran & Daichi r cute 2gether...but Miki? Um, not sure...
Member
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / indonesia, jakarta
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
i like RanxDaichi.... MikixKiseki or MikixYoru.....n TemarixMusashi.......SuuxYoru???? not really i think...but maybe DiaXYoru will be good...
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

LuckyCatz wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

many people like the couple miki x yoru...
so which chara should be with which??


i like ...

ran x daichi(both sporty!?)
miki x kiseki (both calm ish?)
su x yoru (both have cute personalities?)

Wat do u think????


Suu & Yoru? I think ur matchmaking skills r a little off...but Ran & Daichi r cute 2gether...but Miki? Um, not sure...


lol~ i no... no one matches suu..
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
ran with kiseki
kiki with yoru
and dia with ...daichi?! i dunno.
ummm...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.